Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Gotta find THE hottest webcams

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Gotta find THE hottest webcams
Groover
Only just live

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:33 am    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

A really and truly hot webcam to me is Jolie at streamate. Beautiful face and smile, plus I guess I tend to like blondes more. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

I'm really into LiveJasmin at the moment.... I've been a regular on PrivateFeeds and DirectSex but now I'm hooked.... I tend to flip flop between sites, but this one's got me all jammed up right now. Really awesome.

And - in case you didn't know - it's not how the name sounds -- there are hundreds of hotties on there, not just Jasmin!

Frankly, their free previews are brilliant. One of the best sites for free stuff... And their girls are definitely worth paying for, too!!! Very nice.

I'd recommend checking it out.... And if you like busty girls, check out HugeBoobs4U -- my dream girl! Smile

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:23 am    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

I like Bianja_Z on streammate, I think she is very pretty. Blondes are always nice but I like every other hair and skin and eye color too. Hey, I gotta joke here that really mystified my younger sister the other day, thank goodness, no she is not a natural blonde. Here it is: what goes blonde, brown, blonde brown, blonde brown? A nude bottle blonde doing cartwheels! Heee! 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

Laughing Good joke, Dude Love...

If you like blondes (bottle or natural), there's some good ones over at spread4u -- Misty is one of my faves. A blonde co-ed type...

EricMc
Only just live

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

Another one is TryMePlz over at LiveJasmin. I agree with an earlier post in this thread about this site, it is an outstanding webcam site with some of the best free previews I've seen anywhere. TryMePlz really stood out for me when I was checking it out today. 
Groover
Only just live

Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

OK, I checked out LiveJasmin, and I found another blonde that really made me hard! And I mean this chick really had it going on. I wanted to private with her, so I bought credits, then I guess she left, because I kept waiting and looking for her, but she never came back. I'm sure I'll see her another day. She went by the name Blond, and I recommend her highly, if you can ever catch her on LiveJasmin, or anywhere else. 
Toad
Only just live

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

LiveJasmin has some of the hottest cams around, IMHO. Some of my favorite models have already been named, but you can find some really great cams on the site at just about any time of the day or night. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

I was just over at LiveJasmin and could only see two chicks with the screen name Blonde -- "Blonde hot 4u" and "Blonde on fire"...

Is she either of those? Or is there another Blonde working on that site?? Let us know, cheers! Cool

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:17 am    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

I couldn't find her either... Sad . Please provide us with the details, my good Groover.

Cheerio!

Biggus Mackus

Cosmo
Only just live

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:05 pm    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

My fav cam is Andariel on LiveJasmin. If free teaser chat, she looks a little boring at first, because she doesn't do a lot. She is so pretty though, so I took the plunge, and she was well worth it. She's really pretty and very nice in private. 
Groover
Only just live

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

I've seen Blond on LiveJasmin just about every evening around 9-10 US eastern time. She just goes by Blond, with no E, and she has really LONG blonde hair. Check in around that time, and you should see her. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

Groover is jonesing for this Blond chick -- she's gotta be something special Laughing

I'm not usually surfing in the evening, but it sounds like it's worth jumping online just to see Groover's dream girl Very Happy

So, LiveJasmin between 9-10 EST... I'm there!

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

Hmmm, when you use blond without the E that is usually the spelling you use for a male. With E is for the girls. Are you sure this Blond is a girl ? Laughing They can do crazy things with hormones these days!!! Twisted Evil 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

There's been a Blond sighting! Yes - I can confirm, I saw Blond on LiveJasmin and she is a girl (at least I hope so!!!!) Embarassed

And Dude Love might be right about the hormones -- no, she's not a guy, however that girl's hair is so freakin' long?! Wow... Very sexy... But, I wonder what kind of hormone pills she's been eating to grow her hair down to her poonani Question

Anyways, I concur with Groover, she has it "going on"

Yummy. Razz

Groover
Only just live

Posted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:14 am    Post subject: / Gotta find THE hottest webcams

I checked out this Andariel chick, also on LiveJasmin, and she is a real cutie. She does just kind of sit there during the tease chat, and I didn't go private with her, but I was tempted. Whoever posted that message about her, thanks! I'll be checking back in on her soon! 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts anyone ever met in person someone they met on a cam site
4 tt 2001 Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:06 am
No new posts 'nother question
4 tt 1194 Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:05 am
No new posts Help the newbie
4 tt 1126 Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:56 am
No new posts whatdafuck??
0 papabare1369 1403 Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:07 pm
No new posts hang out
0 whapiti 1061 Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:47 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Gotta find THE hottest webcams All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next 
Page 2 of 3
The messages about Gotta find THE hottest webcams on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005