Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

hi

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> hi
sheggs

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: hi / hi

i just liketo chat with girls on cam but isit every site that consist ofthis that needed to be paidsome money Laughing 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: / hi

Rather like real life really -- where can you go into a bar and get a girl wearing bra-and-panties, or less, to just sit and chat to you without ya paying something?

Tony

InternationalManofMystery
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: / hi

Exactly Tony! Every great once in awhile I have found a girl or maybe a couple who wantto "cam" strictly for fun, but for the most part I have found you get what you pay for.....just as with everything else. 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: / hi

If ya find another send them over here! But until that day we betta make the best of the girls who are doing this as a job, but at least honestly ande with a good heart and who are sorta happy with their "job" and not forced into it by some creep they owe money to or somthing.

We all gotta earn a livin and pay the man and nobody likes their job so much they'd do it for free -- but there's still a good job and a bad job and enjoying what you do!

I mean the girls do get to play with themselves and make themselves cum, there's not a lot of "jobs" where that's part of the job description! I wonder if they get sore from rubbing it too much! Must get tired of cumming though -- that's why it's a young girls game. When you're 18 you can probably cum 10 times a day (if you're a girl -- I never managed more than 5 times a day I think even at my most hormone-overloaded teen years!)

And at least girls don't fall asleep after they cum! Laughing

Tony

tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: / hi

Hi, I was just wondering, do you have to talk to the people on the web cam? is that the purpose, to be able to talk to them? And are you supposed to have one too? I know absolutely nothing! Help me out here, I am dying! Well, not really but I am awfully curious 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: / hi

"Talk" -- no -- I think you're missing the point. It's about seeing hot girls take their clothes off and do what you tell them on cam. Typically stick stuff (fingers, toys) up themselves while you get to watch and direct the action. Get the idea?

Tony

tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:15 am    Post subject: / hi

Aaahhhhh, I see....Interesting. Thank you but are they like super expensive? 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: / hi

Depends on the site and depends on your idea of expensive. By the minute it costs less than a lap dance. But if you factor in mileage and drinks you'll spend less in a webcam site than you would in a real club.

But then of course in a real club you get to (almost) touch...

But then on the other hand on cam you can find girls who'll do pretty much anything.

But then on the third hand ... well, it's just different. Try it and see if it appeals. It does to some, not to others.

Tony

tt
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: / hi

Thanks! I think I will try it, and see how it fits. So the sites that you mention in your review section are the ones you would reccomend? What are your favorite sites of all? Care to share? 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts some are not nude
13 who_am_I 5648 Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:28 am
No new posts Wow
4 gethang 1454 Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:22 am
No new posts your favorite?
1 paul 1063 Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:52 pm
No new posts Your most interesting session?
0 InternationalManofMystery 1027 Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:13 pm
No new posts Help!
0 gethang 1005 Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:20 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> hi All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about hi on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005