Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

boring on secretfriends

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> boring on secretfriends
keith3897
Only just live

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:01 pm    Post subject: boring on secretfriends / boring on secretfriends

Could they be more boring,on that site,they would agree,some of the models were falling alsleep,They ask for opinion,so the customer tells them,they do the opposite of what is suggested,models are there to do a service,20% is chat the other is visual,well i don't think the models have that understood,we are paying to chat and other,if they don't purvide the service,customers will stop paying,we don't go to adult chat lines and pay just to chat,we can go to other sites and chat for free.Please i encourage a reply if i am incorrect the way i feel,maybe i thought wrong about adult live cam chat lines.As to Ellie girl Reply,i do agree you can go to other sites,as for the comment on the girls being talented,it sounds more like scaming the customers,by the time the so called talented women get what they can,the customers is out of credits,that is why the site keeps asking what they can do to make it better,hey i got a movie to watch i will talk you to it for 2 hours and charge you 2.00 a minute,no that is not what you paid for is it?The flecing of America,and you help!

Last edited by keith3897 on Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total 
EllleGirl
Only just live

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: / boring on secretfriends

U know Keith it's actually not obligitary for girls on sf to get nude and do whatever customer pays for ! U can go to other sites where they have such conditions and have more posibility to get what u looking for SmileU Don't have to pay so the girls Don't have to do anyhting u wish ( though sure u want they to satisfy some expectations )Still it's a good thing and it takes more skills to stay dressed and keep guys interested than just to spread ur legs every 10 mins guys ask for it Razz 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Camcontact - fair trade
42 sirkope 41793 Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:48 pm
No new posts Block-out features
0 mdlwannab 2107 Wed May 02, 2007 4:07 pm
No new posts Orgasmo69
0 victel 22908 Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:04 pm
No new posts BestHornyCams
0 jambo 17857 Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:16 pm
No new posts cumtv
0 expert01word 14835 Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:43 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> boring on secretfriends All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about boring on secretfriends on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005