Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Pleasure4Luv on CamContacts

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> CamContacts Girls -> Pleasure4Luv on CamContacts
jgibso
Liven it up!

Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Pleasure4Luv on CamContacts / Pleasure4Luv on CamContacts

Guys & Gals, I should keep her for my horny self but sometimes when u discover a good thing u just wanna share. Check out Pleasure4Luv at Camcontacts. She is hot and willing with no time wasted in idle chit-chat. Let me know what u think of her. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: / Pleasure4Luv on CamContacts

Nice find... I love brunettes... I like blondes too, but I've always been a brunette man.

By the way, did you see what she said in her profile?!?! She says that she wants to "drown the Earth in the cum of happy men" Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yowza! That's my kind of girl Wink

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: / Pleasure4Luv on CamContacts

Theres a lot to be said for ambition. She is another cam girl Ill have to add to my list, especially since I havent been adding many notches to the ole bed post lately! Very Happy 
   www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> CamContacts Girls -> Pleasure4Luv on CamContacts All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Pleasure4Luv on CamContacts on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005