Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Hooking up

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Hooking up
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Hooking up / Hooking up

Okay, not sure if this is a new trend, or very common, but I've been noticing lately that a growing number of people are hooking up on cam sites -- nope, not with the cam girls, but with other 'lurkers'

Take for instance, yesterday at PrivateFeeds, I'm in a free viewing area watching two lesbians (hey, I'm a curious guy Wink). Admittedly, these lesbians weren't giving anything away for free. They were just sitting around watching the messages pop up from guests trying to get freebies. You know, "touch each other" ... "please kiss" etc.

Then, amongst all this, two guests start chatting to each other, asking what they look like, if they're turned on. And, after a minute or two, they start getting all explicit as they have cam-text-sex in front of us all... Even a few other cam guests joined in by typing messages about getting turned on and what they were doing.... Shocked

These folks were putting on a better show than the lesbians!!! Laughing

Anyways, then some of these texters exchanged MSN messenger and ICQ details to hook up later on -- presumably for more naughty text chat, and maybe more...

Is this common? Has anyone hooked up like this?

Like I said, I'm a curious guy.........

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Who has the best Zoom??
2 jambo 1569 Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:51 pm
No new posts Nice to be aboard.
1 mouse 2037 Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:12 pm
No new posts [ Poll ] Do you own a webcam?
5 jambo 1438 Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:45 pm
No new posts Tera Patrick on Flirt4Free
1 Barton 1378 Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:29 pm
No new posts MyNudeWebcam.com - chatty girls!
2 jambo 1986 Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:45 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Hooking up All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Hooking up on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005