Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Twins???

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Twins???
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:56 am    Post subject: Twins??? / Twins???

Hi gus and gals, I was wondering if in this wide world of webcams anyone has come across twins who work together as camgirls? I think that would be very interesting to say the least, I know that there are a couple sets of twins in the adult industry like the Morton girls but I am too cheap to pay for the premium stuff on their site. I am not talking about anything nasty, just the opportunity to see how identical they really are!! Very Happy 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: / Twins???

I hear ya! Double your pleasure!!!

Check this site out... www.pbtwinsandsisters.com

Also, have you ever heard of the Dahm triplets...? Un-bel-iev-able!

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: / Twins???

Shocked Triplets! I never dard hope for that! Twisted Evil Holy cow! 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: / Twins???

Surely, the only thing that could be dreamier is sexy QUADRUPLETS!!! Exclamation

(Hoping for all-girl, all-hot Quintuplets would just be silly)

So, if you're reading this, and you're a damn fine babe, and you have three identical twin sisters, well - please - PLEAAASSSSE - do the world a huge favor and start a webcam show, appear in an X-rated movie, or open an adult website... Just let us all know that heaven actually exists on Earth!

Of course, I'm not some sicko who would want you to touch each other. No way! That's gross... But, if all FOUR of you wanted to - perhaps - lay eight identical hands and eight identical boobs on my naked body, that would be pretty awesome.

PM me. Very Happy

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: / Twins???

We can all dream, of course...and I would love to see even twins or triplets on the camera, oh yes I would. And, you know, I am a sicko, so I'd be willing to see whatever they wanted to show us. Twisted Evil 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: / Twins???

Me too!!!! I was actually just waiting for somebody else to say it first.... Twisted Evil

Phew, now I can cancel that pschotherapy session and get back to enjoying sexy thoughts of hot sisters cavorting together. Very Happy

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: / Twins???

Actually, I think most of these girls are cheaper than psychotherapy...and just as effective, if not more so! I mean, a good therapist is, what, $90 an hour...and they'll probably try to tell you you're a pervert anyway. Very Happy 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: / Twins???

Exactly! I like what you're saying!!!

Why pay a "head doctor" when all you really need is a hot babe (or two) to play 'doctors and nurses' with you?! Laughing

And, wow, $90 an hour... That sounds about right for a shrink. And, compare that with an hour playing with a camgirl (well, I'll be honest, I wouldn't need the whole hour to get what I want!).

So, yep, playing with a camgirl sounds plenty more fun. And not only that, the camgirl would never call me a pervert (unless I asked her to!!!! Twisted Evil )

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: / Twins???

Sounds like we're on the same wavelength. So, my new question is: should I save my allowance (and paper route money) for a camgirl, or hold on a bit longer and visit the Big Sister site in Prague? Decisions, decisions! If only I lived in Europe or the UK and not half a world away!

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

But then again, maybe I can save for one of those cheap fares...after all, I'd only have to pay for drinks. Twisted Evil

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: / Twins???

Big Sister sounds like it's definitely worth a Road Trip!! (well, plane trip... you know what I mean) Cool

And, wow, actually visiting Prague would be the best of both worlds -- you'd get to see hot cam girls... in the FLESH! Doesn't get any better than that.

Although, making the leap to actually getting it on with these cam girls does sound a little crazy when I type this and see it written down Embarassed

Would you let a cam girl broadcast YOU having your way with them - for the whole Internet to see? Man, suddenly I respect what these girls do a lot more. It's like that nightmare of being naked in front of everyone!

But, then again, if the girl is HOT, it would be hard to pass up a night of pleasure. I guess, just pretend everyone watching is naked too (and, with Big Sister being a cam site, everyone watching might is probably naked anyways!) Laughing

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts recording webcam
40 hugeone 10461 Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:37 pm
No new posts Hi, Edeline and Jazmin
1 BigMack 1655 Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:42 am
No new posts pcpeek?
0 JamieG 1428 Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:44 am
No new posts Sraponaddict on ClubXLive
0 BigMack 1768 Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:52 am
No new posts LatinasCam and Remmy -- whew!
0 BigMack 1487 Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:54 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Twins??? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Twins??? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005