Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Quick question about the girls.

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Quick question about the girls.
xerothemaster
Liven it up!

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Quick question about the girls. / Quick question about the girls.

So my favorite girls used to be on almost everyday, but now, they are on mostly during that weekend or at really wierd times. Anyone know why (the only possible explanation I have is that they are going to school or something related). 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:04 pm    Post subject: / Quick question about the girls.

Probably -- it is something of a cliche but some cam girls really are paying for their education with this work. 
xerothemaster
Liven it up!

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: / Quick question about the girls.

Hmm, I would have expected it from maybe one or two of them from the site (I am refering to Secretfriends, where most girls are supposedly in their early twenties), but not as many as are gone these recent days. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts MEETING YOUR CAMGIRL !
12 tricky 4034 Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:49 am
No new posts Alysia from DS
0 monekyboy 1567 Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:02 am
No new posts NEW GIRLS AT SECRETFRIENDS
4 maful2 5043 Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:16 pm
No new posts WHOO HOO My fave girls r back!!!
2 HappyTreeFriend 2867 Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:27 am
No new posts Girls having a pee in front of the cam
2 gateway 1634 Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:01 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Quick question about the girls. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Quick question about the girls. on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.