Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Visitation rights (see post before voting)

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Visitation rights (see post before voting)

Visitation rights (see post before voting)
Yes and dated/am dating/married her
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Yes, but we are just friends and that is all that was intended
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Yes but we didn't get along in person or other bad experience
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Am planning a trip, but haven't worked out when (and she has consented to it)
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Want(ed) to but have never asked permission (don't think she wants, she has bf etc, don't have the guts to ask)
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Asked to visit but she said no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Have never found one that I liked that much
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
This is just my online fun (have gf/wife/so, just chat occassionally for kicks, etc)
20%
 20%  [ 3 ]
Wouldn't I need to ask her name first? That takes time away from asking her to undress!
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

malas
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Visitation rights (see post before voting) / Visitation rights (see post before voting)

Have you ever visited one of the models or seriously considered it/wanted to. This is meant as a serious consideration for visitiing because of who the model is, not because you watched her and thought "damn I would fly 1/2 around the world to tag that". We've all thought the latter.

So answer in the context that you know you would not get any nookie. And hey, polls are anonymous, so lets see some real answers

imabadrudeman
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject: / Visitation rights (see post before voting)

one of my best friends in the world is an online chat host and i plan a visit to see her and sleep on her sofa as soon as i have the cash

there has never and will never be anything but friendship between us, she is the closest thing i have to a sister, she pisses me of sometimes, just as i do her, but thats what family is about.

i know there are some of you that will never believe that a chat host can be true friends with someone, and there is nothing i can say here that will make you believe it. i could tell you how i never go in her video and how there is no way she would take money from me, but truth be told i dont give a damn what you think. i am the one whos life is a hell of a lot better coz of this person, i have made new friends thanks to her and learnt more about myself just from having her in my life.

so yeah i plan a visit and its not for the reasons a lot of people think it would be for

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts krystyna from DirectSex
1 305Guy 3069 Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:05 am
No new posts Keren from secretfriends
2 mccoo_1 3162 Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:46 pm
No new posts What is Acomplia?
0 aluptLomjoutt 979 Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:23 pm
No new posts Keren from secretfriends
0 mccoo_1 2663 Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:14 pm
No new posts What is Accutane?
3 QToNeR 1138 Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:30 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Visitation rights (see post before voting) All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Visitation rights (see post before voting) on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005