Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Victorie from SF and DS

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> Victorie from SF and DS
lavender
Only just live

Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Victorie from SF and DS / Victorie from SF and DS

Anyone seen Victorie working any other sites? Haven't seen her around on either Sf (though her profile's still up) or DS.

Taco in advance.

Lavender.

gateway
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Victorie from SF and DS / Victorie from SF and DS

lavender wrote:
Anyone seen Victorie working any other sites? Haven't seen her around on either Sf (though her profile's still up) or DS.

Taco in advance.

Lavender.

She is a performer in the same chatroom (Barely Legal) at DirectSex as Tinna, about whom I posted here today. I think I saw her (Vivtorie) recently, but she nowadays works very seldom on DS.
I think that the atmosphere between the employer of that chatroom and the models is very much disturbed over the last year, because most of the topmodels overthere have either gone or don't work very frequently.

In my view, but that's only speculation of course, the boss doesn't pay that much nowadays. There are many new models now and they just opened a second chatroom.

lavender
Only just live

Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: / Victorie from SF and DS

Thank you for the response, gateway. I must admit, i had also wondered where Tinna had gone, since she has worked at DS for many years. 
gateway
Liven it up!

Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: / Victorie from SF and DS

lavender wrote:
Thank you for the response, gateway. I must admit, i had also wondered where Tinna had gone, since she has worked at DS for many years.

Yes, one could call her one of the DS veterans Smile
She was defenitely a top girls. Never unwilling to show within the first minute of a visit and she really enjoyed being a model.
She used to perform a lot together with Gabriela, another of my favorite DS girls

Now they're both gone Crying or Very sad

Over the last twelve months, I noticed that Tinna didn't like her work so much anymore, as was the case with many other girls of that particular chatroom.

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts DirectSex Jouly
2 jeffnick 2079 Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:04 am
No new posts Rozarka
7 haduke 1796 Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:40 pm
No new posts What happened to Becky?
0 Nobody84 1323 Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:59 pm
No new posts LOOKING FOR MASHENKA SF
1 CARDOSOS 1112 Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:09 pm
No new posts Haydee from SF?
0 UAcquire 1094 Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:16 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> Victorie from SF and DS All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Victorie from SF and DS on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005