Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

master of puppets is a GUY

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> master of puppets is a GUY
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: master of puppets is a GUY / master of puppets is a GUY

This JagOff is 100% a GUY
It most probably is Bernie aka Little Rick? but thats hasnt been proved yet
Here are some facts-------
1. He claims to want to boost her business in posts on the sffan forum and here, and will do anythign to help her - cause shes his " Friend" - How Special !
2. The Name (MOP) is New and materialized when He started posting about her = 5 19 07
3. He and His "Bag Brother" are the only ones that got upset when I told Everyone M.O.P. was a guy in another Post !
4. MOP WONT prove HE is not A guy therefore HE is a GUY
Just read the post = Jazmin on Secretfriends
Here is a simple Fact timeline for Proof - the Topic was Origianlly Posted 1 / 16 /07 bye Little Rick - aka Bernie (90% positve) for Over 10 weeks the Post got only 5 worthless replys - until ... guess who posts ? Bernie on 3/ 27/ 07 (name created same day as well) Coincidence?- Allmost 2 more months go bye with ONLY 2 Replys, then guess what happens? 5 /19 /07 Little rick re-appears again! That Same exact day another new name was created, can you guess this name??? viola " the name MasteofPuppets (MOP) appears" and With in minutes of the Littlerick post - this name starts its Gay little im a girl im a model, im jazmine charade within the Jazmin topic.

Here it is for those of you too Fuckign stupid to Understand a Hoax when u hear / see / read it = of course the usual suspects are also involved - but that goes with out saying
=======================================
littlerick
Liven it up!
Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:46 am Post subject: Jazmin on secretfriends / Jazmin on secretfriends
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She's my favorite.............now that s what I call a perfect smile...
how nauthgy have u guys seen her???
littlerick
Liven it up!
Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:37 pm Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anybody.......HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
hedonistguy
Only just live
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:55 pm Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
hot sexy blond...but nevr naked...i wonder why?
part'n'eat
Live wire!
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:27 pm Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
As you say, sexy blond, but there are a lot of them about.
I don't know why she doesn't disrobe, she looks like she has something nice to show off. I guess if guys want to pay just for chat, then why should she if it doesn't stimulate her at all. A shame really.
p'n'e.
mouse
Liven it up!
Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:51 am Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
hmm. she was topless and doing handbras just a few days ago..guys gotta pay closer attention..lol
part'n'eat
Live wire!
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:40 am Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
Now you've made them all come in their pants Mousie!!!
She was topless doing handbras, but that was pretty much it.
Very conservative is our little Jaz.
P'n'E.
Bernie
Live wire!
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:31 pm Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
part'n'eat wrote:
Now you've made them all come in their pants Mousie!!!
She was topless doing handbras, but that was pretty much it.
Very conservative is our little Jaz.
P'n'E.
Well, I would bet talking to her is nice. If you like her you can check out the other girls that work in that place (check backgrounds and rooms). Jassica, Jalene and one of my favorites Roselyn work there. (roselyn sometimes shows, Jassica undresses but then hides her body behind a large pillow, Jalene only flashed on the first day I saw her online.
mouse
Liven it up!
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:25 pm Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
large pillow? lol jassica
she covers herself now with that little heart-shaped pillow
and my god some of her shows were hot
hope she gets that itch again soon
Bernie
Live wire!
Posted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:59 am Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
mouse wrote:
large pillow? lol jassica
she covers herself now with that little heart-shaped pillow
and my god some of her shows were hot
hope she gets that itch again soon
I'll hope that with you.
Never seen the heart shaped one though. Last time I saw her she hid behind a pillow that was covering all except her head. :p
littlerick
Liven it up!
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:28 pm Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
Last edited by littlerick on Tue May 22, 2007 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
littlerick
Liven it up!
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:32 pm Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
Last edited by littlerick on Tue May 22, 2007 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
littlerick
Liven it up!
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:33 pm Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
Last edited by littlerick on Tue May 22, 2007 4:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
masterofpuppets
Live wire!
Posted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:46 pm Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow thanks very nice pictures
she s really cool, but what s with this ..she doesn t get naked at all?
u must be really unlucky, cause I did see something hahahah lucky me....
------------------------------------------------------

The rest is a joke but
Read the post Pages 3 and 4 it reads like 3 gay guys in a cirlce jerk with the only one with a brain being bedevilone - Bottom line is Your a Guy - Dont bother posting responces - this topic is done
If Masterofpuppets and ONLY MOP wants to prove hes not a GUY - ( He cant ) he will get on yahoo or MSN on cam ( he has both ) and prove it.
Dont wate my time with you fanclub wannabees paging me on HIS behalf saying - go to SF and I will tell her to do something or some other bull shit excuses - MOP only! ON yahoo or MSN ONLY - where you will be directed to do somethign that cant be faked - Dont bother trying to point cam at your monitor while you chat to the real whore in SF that is the first test where You will be nailed.
Take it or leave it loser
BUT WE BOTH KNOW YOUR A FUCKING GUY!
P.S.
To the member who has flooded my mail begging to prove MOP is not a guy but Cant and is about to hurt himself trying - You said I was mean to you Smile - I was - thats life but this is such blatant Horse Shit , you either thought I was a fool or You are one - I can assure You I am nobodys fool and MOP is a guy
Anyway sorry I made you cry but you set yourself up for it
I wont post the emails unless you want me to but I think u need to rethink your position on MOP - You have been out foxed and I just proved it to you - Good Luck - LMFAO

Last edited by SOMFW on Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:34 am    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

I asked Jazmin SOMFW and I hate to say it but your nearly right. It's not her - it's her boss touting for business. Alot of people feel embarassed by this and rightly so but we learnt our lesson. So we apoligise and you were right and now it's over. ok. I think everyones that little bit wiser for the experience. Happy now?

Oh and You may want to know how I found out? you will just have to trust me. Let's just say some inaccuracies that started the ball rolling. I guess we live and learn hey

part'n'eat
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

Nowt wrong with that, touting for a bit of business.

Livened things up for a while, well done. I hope it worked.

P'n'E.

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

tony I see ur online now....say something ..I think we re all interested on ur opinion ....don tbe shy 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

Poor Striker - Still DONT know when to STFU do you
Whats the matter Your Butt Buddy Pete made you post this so you DONT get Thrown off SFFans?
Running Scared now are we?
Your Problem is, was and always will be quite simple - You are a spineless Begger.
You didnt ask jazmin shit cause you have no credit card as you allready admitted.
What happened was you were read the riot act bye this World class Douche bag Peteg - who is now a glorified Hall Monitor In a Net Forum - Kind of the same as being and alum of the Special Olympics! and he has you scared - your only source for video will dry up because you are to Fucking Stupid, Lazy and Poor to get your own.
Stick to your guns - Your new persona of being a spineless Douchebag is actually worse then your old one of being a Retarded Douchebag
If you think Models come here in their free time to chat to losers who they know will never pay them then Prove it. If you think they are your Friends then prove that to. Prove anything other then the fact that your an asshole and I will be shocked.
Dont cave to me because you are scared you will be booted from the other SF forum
You pathetic Begging pussy

piratul
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

hello my good friend.

You already know I am not shy, not by any stretch of the imagination!

As for the limp dick somfw he is not worth it. He actually gets his rocks off by winding everyone up on here. Notice how he searches for them all and then posts his comments. Like he as nothing else to do in his worthless life. Yet you all reply and take him on so he can wank into his tissues at night!

The best way to argue againts somfw is not to argue! Ignore him, and he will go away! He thrives on the feedback! So dont give him any

Jaz you know how acid i can be, yet i dont give this guy the time of day, would not piss on him if he was on fire!

So why you all feed him!

piratul
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

As I am sure the Dick Head known as somfw is reading this the wanker!

Look at the photo I posted on 'jazmin on secret friends' I am the guy in the middle and you can see jaz with her arms around me and mine on darina with kaci at the back and raina at the front! Hey Jaz was that not a great night!

And I have as many more as I need to prove myself!

The thing is I only have to prove it to people who already know and I really dont give a shit what anyone else thinks!

Jas if you are reading this I am going to tell on private message what I gave you on our first meeting - yes guys i have met her twice and she plays a mean pool game too!

I will tell both striker and bernie.

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:15 pm    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

yeah , I m pretty good at pool huh SmileSmileSmile

and at drinking tequila LOOOL

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

masterofpuppets wrote:
yeah , I m pretty good at pool huh SmileSmileSmile

and at drinking tequila LOOOL

Aaaaah, but do you still play decent pool when you were good at drinking tequilla?

piratul
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

bernie you do not want to take her on at tequila - and she will beat your ass at pool especially if you try and match her shot for shot at tequila. Hey Jaz you did not say what a great night that was!

As for the barman?

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

piratul wrote:
bernie you do not want to take her on at tequila - and she will beat your ass at pool especially if you try and match her shot for shot at tequila. Hey Jaz you did not say what a great night that was!

As for the barman?

I don't drink.
So I'll probably pass out when they open the bottle and let me smell it. lol
As for pool... I used to have lots of beginners luck. now that I'm not a beginner anymore I plain suck... Maybe she's willing to play some heroes of might and magic or some other Turned based strategy against me. I'm a master in those. Maybe even some regular magic TGC or Yu-gi-oh... Used to play that when I was little...

Lepermesiah
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

So, are you a detective?
HOw about some real HARD evidence instead of you assuming that because they posted something in an orderly fashion they are the same person.
Get IP's or get pictures, video footage... anything...

HARD EVIDENCE not your typical bad english long posts that confuse everyone and fuck up your own mind.

fishonabicycle
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: / master of puppets is a GUY

So to recap, masterofpuppets is a guy and SOMFW is a big girl's blouse. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts You are ALL Full of SHIT
32 SOMFW 4513 Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 pm
No new posts Roselyn
9 snapperman 2639 Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:46 am
No new posts new sf girl Amandda
2 hellsing56 1247 Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:35 am
No new posts Request for Wendy
1 gibbo104 1230 Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:09 pm
No new posts Great idea
20 Bernie 2744 Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:52 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> master of puppets is a GUY All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about master of puppets is a GUY on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005