Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

You are ALL Full of SHIT

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> You are ALL Full of SHIT
part'n'eat
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

.........but Vicky,

"talking to the other whore sitting right next to her and thinking what do do with all the money she just fleeced from BERNIE!!!"

You said Bernie didn't have a credit card and never ever paid to chat to girls.

Was that not one of your FACTS??

Best Wishes,

P'n'E.

malas
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

SOMFW, learn to read you fucking moron.

If you notice in the quote that you so aptly only partially from my post, I said I actually tended to agree with you that yes it does hurt them more than it helps, but not always.

Quote:
YOU produce a guy who because he traded for a video of some whore from this site - decided hes in love with her and now goes and pays her - read that again Jag Off - YOU PRODUCE THE PROOF THAT PROVES ME WRONG, Telling me I am wrong and NOT proving your right does one thing - it proves i was right.

So you are saying that in the history of the world, that has never ever happened? Ohh please. Once again, you claim your gross generalizations as fact. Please see the previous post and look up the definition of fact you illiterate dumbass.

You have not proven jack shit. What you fail to understand is that the burden of proof is on you to show that anything you have said is a fact. Until you can actually prove 1 thing you have said here as being fact, instead of your opinion, gross generalizations, or just your usual name calling, it is complete bullshit.

As for the other quote that you pulled from my post, you did nothing to actually dispute what I said. If you thought about it for a moment, you would realize that it is not in the models best interest to only strip. The longer she can keep the customer talking without removing clothing, the longer the customer is going to stay to get her to strip. That is why they blow off the assholes who come in and say "get naked" instead of saying "hi" first. They know damn well that customer is going to be there for 2 minutes and leave and it isn't worth their time. The models care far less about the first time customer who comes into the room and asks them to strip right away than they do about the long term customers who come back day after day and actually talk to them in addition to asking for a show. The reason is because they make most of their money from the long term customers.

Quote:
Prove any fact I gave is false instead of running your mouth

You have yet to give a fact. You have given your opinion, generalizations, allegations, and conjecture.

Go back to the 4th grade, learn how to read, pick up some better insults, and come back when the meaning of the word fact actually sinks into that half-witted skull of yours.

snapperman
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

That was begging? Hmm. I have the conversation archived if you would like to read it again and change your statement. Did I plead with you for it? I don't think so. I just said I would take a look. Your the one who said to im you for the code. If that was a problem for you to do then say so. If I see it, if I don't, it won't change my life one bit of difference. I have never talked with the girl. I hove no idea if she is nice. I never said you were wrong, but I never said your right either. I am just stating that do what makes you happy. If it is being an annoying shitbag like yourself then have at it. Now as far as me talking to the girls that is my business and not yours. But if you must know yeah I have. And to girls that will get naked and ones that wont. If you want to confirm this you can im me and I will give you my user name and you can ask the girls if I talk to them or not. I will even give you a list of girls that I have talked to make it easy for you to check. Now lets see if you can prove anything I said is not true. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Stacey ,Seana and Carleen : news models
29 Carpes 6165 Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:55 pm
No new posts Roselyn
9 snapperman 2639 Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:46 am
No new posts Great idea
20 Bernie 2744 Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:52 am
No new posts One more of that Homely Pig Jazmin
16 SOMFW 3084 Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:19 am
No new posts Who employs them???
24 Pharell 2458 Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:31 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> You are ALL Full of SHIT All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 
Page 3 of 3
The messages about You are ALL Full of SHIT on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005