Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

You are ALL Full of SHIT

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> You are ALL Full of SHIT
fishonabicycle
Only just live

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

Still can't find the caps lock key fat boy. Step away from the pizza. 
Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

SOMFW sorry I just fella asleep..... 
part'n'eat
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

Come, come Vicky Pollard,

"Everything I said was fact"................(I changed the caps setting for you).

That's the point I'm making, everything you say is not fact, it's just your assumption, or opinion. You've implied that you have more knowledge of what chat/cam rooms are all about, than the other people on here. After all, you have been capping girls for some time now and the cost must have been a decent amount, so it stands to reason, regardless of what the others say about you, any person with reasonable intelligence would have accumulated some knowledge and understanding along the way.

Perhaps they are naive and as you so eloquently point out, have no understanding of 'the game', a game viewed by them solely on assumptions, hope and opinion and therefore totally misunderstanding what it's all about.

What is extraordinary, is a person of your standing, falling quite deeply into the same hole.

Let's deal in facts here, none of the 'maybe', 'could be', but more fact and accurate fact, just to back up your interesting and informative statements. I'm concerned you'll lose your credibility and people will think you know nothing, which obviously or hopefully isn't true, but certainly a misconception we would rather avoid, isn't it?.

Many thanks,

P'n'E.

SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

P & E
YOU HAVE BEEN BEGGING FOR MY ATTENTION FOR WEEKS - NOW YOU GOT IT DOUCHE BAG
DONT CONCERN YOURSELF WITH WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME - I DONT CARE, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU?
AND HERE IS A BETTER IDEA FOR YOU SINCE YOU WANT EVERYONE TO THINK YOUR SO SMART
WHY DONT YOU DISPROVE WHAT I STATED CLEARLY WAS FACT
I BACKED UP MY ( AS YOU CALL THEM ASSUMPTIONS) STATEMENT WITH FACTS ALL YOU CAN DO IS TYPE YOUR BORING ASS PUSSY ATTENTION SEEKING LETTERS .
WHAT FACT IS IT THAT YOU DOTN AGREE ON?
WHY DONT YOU PICK ONE - OFFER YOUR GENIUS INSIGHT TO IT AND TRY AND DISPROVE MINE?
I HAVE CLEARLY DISPROVEN EVERYONES AND ALL YOU CAN MANGE TO DO IS BEG FOR MY ATTENTION ASKING ME TO DO WHAT I ALLREADY FUCKING DID
UNTIL YOU CAN DISPROVE WHAT I SAID WAS FACT - STOP POSTING - YOU GOT THE ATTENTION YOU CRAVED - NOW DO SOMETHING WITH IT SHIT 4 BRAINS
YOUR POSTS HERE AND ON THAT SHIT ITALIAN SITE SFFAN BORE ME
AND YOUR USING DIFFERENT NAMES TO BEG ME FOR A PASSWORD IS COMICAL AT BEST
UNTIL THEN CONSIDER YOURSELF THE NEW STRIKER AND LEARN TO STFU

fishonabicycle
Only just live

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

SOMFW, so much anger and bitterness that the little fat bloke still can't turn off the caps lock. What happened, did a camgirl laugh at you in a cam to cam or are you just mad that they make you buy two airline seats when you fly ? 
Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

SOMFW - i'm laughing at you. Just because you fell for a chat host don't lay your crap on us. Just because your a simpleton don't level that at other people. Your trying to be some kind of a preacher and I just find you amusing. Like that part where you said find where you said that - with your history of editing posts surely your having a laugh. Oh and what's my ip? If you can tell me what it is fine i'll leave you be else you should be quiet...

..Incidentally i know probably 4/5 chat hosts on msn or whatever and never once have they asked me to pay anything because they are more human then you'll ever be and they have dreams just like everyone else - I guess if your not an asshole the good ones appreciate it more then the money they could be earning. Seems fair enough

part'n'eat
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

Well Vicky,

You're a bit wide of the mark there on a few points, so you are guessing and assuming.

Proving the points you make would be difficult, after all I don't know anybody here and I would guess, neither do you.

The points you make regarding Jazmin for instance, were guesses, assumptions and opinions. The wording you chose proved that admirably, 'maybe', 'could be', hardly words spoken from a position of strength, were they?

You continuously make accusations about other members, they still live with their mothers, they don't pay to chat to girls, they don't have a credit card, unless you know these members personally and you have never indicated that you do, then it is pure speculation on your part.

Speculation is NOT fact, believe me.

If you pride yourself on fact, then perhaps you could supply some to verify anything that you say is correct. You have guessed inaccurately about me and guessing, not fact, seems to be something you specialize in.

I find it difficult to believe an intelligent person such as yourself could pride yourself in such ambiguity, but it does appear that way.

So, perhaps YOU could provide some fact that can be verified, preferably before you go free fall into a Vicky Pollard rant.

Best Wishes,

P'n'E.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/broadband/mediawrapper/consoles/littlebritain//nb_rm_console.shtml?nbram=1&bbram=1&clip=pack3-littlebritain_s1ep5_16x9

SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:44 am    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

Striker seek attention somewhere else - I am done with you - I have proved beyond any doubt - that you and your sibling are full of shit , Gay Losers. You Cant read - That is Apparent Every time you make a BullShit statement and I Prove it's so, You ignore it and change the Subject seeking more attention. you have Text, PM and emailed me to death under all your names seeking to trade and get passwords - You fool nobody and the game is over. You are just a Nothing Piece of shit chat asshole, with no friends in real life so you sit here with your brethren claiming these fucking whores are your friends - THEY ARE NOT - NOW FUCK OFF AND STFU.

As for you P& E its clear you want to be the new Striker But I am tired of dealing with retards - You got Your attention and You did nothing with it but waste my time - If you want to dispute a specific aspect of this Post and have PROOF any of what I said IS NOT 100% factual then submit it or STFU too. I am going to repeat several times , so I hope it sinks in

I gave FACTS - You DON�€™T agree with them but being the attention seeker , Striker clone you are instead of Picking one or all and disputing them with facts of your own, You try and be an Intellectual ( a facade that fails miserably) and ask me for more facts or claim my facts are my opinions and not facts unless I provide more facts etc... Yes they are My opinions Dumbass - but they are also fact as I clearly Proved. You then try and analyze my facts to suit your twisted diatribe without ever challenging them with your own You only want more facts! - No more facts are needed - You either respects these cum guzzling whores or you don�€™t there is no grey area.

I don�€™t respect any of them, and have said so numerous times. I don�€™t give a fuck about any of them or any of you, also said numerous times, ( striker thinks that means I was hurt - but he�€™s a total fucking moron as I have proved time and time again ). If every current cam whore dropped dead tomorrow, My life would Happily go on and they would ALL be replaced with new Web Whores the Next day, making me even Happier. out with the Old Skanks and Bring on the Fresh meat.
If you respect these Pigs then You Not only Don�€™t belong here but should be trying to get this site and its clones removed, You should also be mounting rescue missions to save these poor abused pathetic whores from the Studios that according to Jag Off's Like Bennie hold them against their Will = LMFAO! - but as I clearly Stated - NONE of you respect these Cum buckets any more then I do and I have Zero Respect for them. Te truth is that because I can Admit that I don�€™t means I have even more then any of you who pretend you do.

I admit they are pigs and will gladly watch them cry, get fired, have no customers, slit their wrists or anything else that makes them sad. They and their lives are meaningless to me - they are entertainment that is it and they are ALL easily replaced. I don�€™t say they are my friends, (Friends don�€™t record and or trade videos of Friends). I don�€™t claim to like them, I call a spade a spade . You people wont admit you have no respect for them and somehow think having a " Fan Club" site honors them - Trust me it Doesn�€™t!

Pick a fact and Dispute it with PROOF - Stop wasting my time like the Loser Striker whose Only comeback, every time I prove hes a Complete Fucking Retard is - You were hurt by a model???
The truth is , he was and is being hurt by them because he like, almost ALL here, believes they are his friends.
A webcam model cant hurt me, My IQ unlike most here is NOT single Digit, I understand that nearly every word typed or spoken by them is 100% bullshit and geared at getting $, but if it makes the bag brothers happy then I will let them think I was hurt by a Cam Whore!.

So once again Stiker #2 either dispute the facts with proof of your own or STFU.

To make sure You assholes understand completely what this post is about let me spell it out AGAIN!!!
If you think these whores are your friends - You�€™re a fucking moron and DON�€™T belong on a site that Exploits them, If they are your �€œ Friends�€� go pay them or chat to them on phone or go visit them or chat on Yahoo or something similar. They all have every chat program out there, why are you here undermining their ability to earn a living if you like them?
If you are one of those Chivalrous No pussy getting losers who think Whores are people to and they deserve respect and I should be nice to them and don�€™t call them dirty names - Yada Yada Yada.... then you DON�€™T belong here either - This site does nothing for them - NONE of them come here - this site HURTS them if you Don�€™t understand how - Its because as I clearly proved - You are ALL full of shit Phoneys.
If You are here then You Cant Have any amicable feelings, respect etc,,, for these Cum buckets by the fact that you are here - if that logic doesn�€™t compute in your feeble minds then you are also a Fucking retard
Either admit like I and A few others have that these girls are NOT Your Friends, are whores or leave because You CANT be here if your feelings are anything but that.
Hope that�€™s fucking clear to all you phony hypocrites

And to really fuck your minds - do you think some pathetic Cam Whore who just did a 10+ hour shift and made NO $ would then come on this site to trade posts with you the losers partially responsible for her dwindling income. If thier IQ's are more then any of you, and all of thiers are , why the fuck would they waste time with losers who admit they have no $ and never take the Pigs pvt, Oh that�€™s right its cause Like Stiker you are all such nice guys these girls �€œ slaves�€� cant do any better in real life so they want YOU - LMFAO - come back to reality
DON�€™T FUCKING REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE FACTS TO DISPUTE WHAT I CLEARLY PROVED
I Don�€™t care if you don�€™t agree with what I proved - Your opinions mean nothing to me - but if you want to debate the undebatable then have at it otherwise
STFU

malas
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:30 am    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

SOMFW, I will give you credit in that you attempted to use logic for the first paragraph or so of this post. Just because you make an allegation does not make it fact nor do your assumptions. Thus far that is all you have written in this post and pretty much every other rant/rave/post that you have written on this board. You have one major flaw in your concept of telling people to prove your "facts" wrong..... you have yet to prove them right. Just because you allege it, does not make it a fact to be proven wrong.

For example: You said here, or in one of your other posts that MoP is not jazmin and is a guy 100% fact. Yet what do you have to prove it? Have you talked to her on SF to actually see if the girl behind the cam acknowledges the name? Thus far, the person behind the name has posted personal photos and in some way or another convinced several people on this board that they are jazmin. So if it is a hoax, then that person at least has some sort of close relationship and the model is at least partially involved. What have you provided besides your ohh so trustworthy word? So far, you are way way behind on burden of proof.

Personally I don't care if it is Bernie, her translator who is also her bf and shags her silly when she goes on break, or if it really is jazmin. I don't talk to her on SF and have no plans to do so. While it would be nice to see her naked, she is a beautiful young woman afterall, I agree with you that since I don't pay her, I can't bitch whine or complain that she doesn't do it.

Unlike what PnE said, I don't think you have been around and know what is going on and thus far, the only thing you have had any credibility on was your post on how to record and optimize videos, which was actually good advice.

If you really want to go down the "proof" road, most things you have posted on this board (not just this thread) as "fact" can be either completely discredited or proven only partially accurate at best.

Learn what the words fact and proof actually mean. Gross generalizations, allegations, and assumptions fall under neither of those. Just because the Pope declared that the earth was the center of the universe 1000 years ago did not make it fact.

And before you come back with your 6th grade insults and STFU, why don't you actually STFU yourself for once until you can back up anything you say with more than just "because I said so"? If all you have is "loser....gay....no credit card...." etc etc, don't bother, I will just pretend you wrote the last message again and insert "malas" wherever someone else's name appears.

SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

I will do it for you "Malas"
Go back and read what this post is about
and PROVE I am wrong - So far Not one person ackowledges the actual post and the fact that it is 100 % truth and factual and instead goes on ttypical rants - I proved what I stated 100% there is no way to dispute it, there is no grey area you are either on one side or the other but make no mistake about it - Both Sides ( mine and Everyone elses) Couldnt give a fuck about these pigs the difference is One side ( Mine ) Admits it and the other side - all you losers, are in denial! and try pass off your phoney chivalry crap just to hear yourself say it
If You dont agree - you are wrong but that is your choice - if you want to say I am wrong thats is also your choice - but PROVE IT!! - How much clearer can I make that - Dont give me your education speech on what is and what isnt proof - your wasting your time - every time one of you jag offs does so and ignores the facts you prove me right. You are all Strike clones - every time you hear something you dont want to you change the subject, ignore it or try and flip it in some twisted way to make yourself sound right - You all fail miserably every time you attempt this - Just read any of stikers post to see the effects of injesting to much of your own semon and how it effects your ability to read and argue a point when you have none!
I dont care what you people like or want or that you dont like me or My posts .
Prove this post wrong that is the challenge

You cant respect them / Like them or call these cam whores your friends etc... and be here - dispute that fact
cant anyone here read?
You People cry cause I call them Sluts - thats what they are - they will be the first to admit it.
You people put these pole dancers on a pedestal - then shaft them up the ass with your " Share" site
so which is it?
You like them, feel they should be treated with respect. are in love with one etc.... or You think and Know they are what they are = Web Whores whose only purpose in life is to get guys to pay them to strip on cam
Forget everything you said and answer the question - debate the facts
I will say it again because apparently you missed it the first 5 times i typed it
YOU cant Respect these Cum buckets and be in this forum - its that simple
that is what the post is about - it is not about me or if you like me or my post - it is about You phoney ass Hypocrits that cry when somebody calls these Whores a Slut or worse - yet sit here and Actually Hurt them where it counts $$$$$ by trading thier vids
My words dont hurt them, they hurt only - the "Looking for lOve Online Losers" who read them as intended 0 there are No cam whores here to read my words - only GUYS and at least one guy pretending to be a cam whore.
You trading their vids HURTS the Models - which I am 100000000000000% for - Hurt them, get rid of them and bring in the summer crop
there are your facts - clear as a bell - Now once again PROVE ME WRONG or STFU

WunHungLo
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:55 am    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

round eyes confuse, how bucket fill with cum on camera?
where you find sites with swine? sound intriguing.
i like strike, how you get clone? do clone cook and clean house?
do SOMFW have video of hypocrits? she hot? is bucket full?
is this math site? i no know proofs no more! any body got vid of theorum for help me with proof?
why pussy talk make round eye mad? pussy talk make me happy!!

harmonious thanks,
wun

malas
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

and once again SOMFW, you have yet to prove that you are right or that a damn thing you have said is actual fact. Learn the meaning of the word.

Here is some help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fact
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof (I suggest looking under link #3 "logical argument")

Quote:
I proved what I stated 100% there is no way to dispute it, there is no grey area you are either on one side or the other but make no mistake about it

You made an assertion that is an opinion. There is no proof because there is no true answer. It is an opinion.

Quote:
If You dont agree - you are wrong but that is your choice - if you want to say I am wrong thats is also your choice - but PROVE IT!! - How much clearer can I make that

Take your own damn advice. Prove 1, just 1, thing you have said as actual fact instead of opinion. So far the only thing you have said that is "proof" is the fact that you said it. Just because you claim it and dismiss what other people say does not make it fact. By virtue of being disputed in the first place, the burden of proof is on you.

Quote:
You cant respect them / Like them or call these cam whores your friends etc... and be here - dispute that fact
cant anyone here read?

How exactly does being here mean you have 0 respect for them? Is it not possible to actually like talking to these girls in ADDITION to enjoying seeing them naked? In case you have not noticed, this is a fan site. Yes, people trade videos, but people also talk about the girls, share information..... kind of like what people do with celebrities, just on a much smaller scale. So, does everyone who posts on actor so and so's forum or goes looking for that "private video that leaked" have no respect at all for that actor? And exactly what type of respect are we talking about? Respect for the type of work they do? Respect for them as a human being? You see to me, there is basic respect that I generally give to everyone until they show me they don't deserve it. You know, little things like acknowledging that they are in fact actually a human being and not some lesser form of life. There is also that type of respect that you give people for their accomplishments or position or age. And then there is the respect that people just earn individually because they are a friend or just a good person etc etc. I will give all the girls the first one (which you seem to deny) which is more than I give you now. And some of the girls have earned my respect as friends. Maybe that is why I have continued talking to those a year or more after they quit chat, ohh, and for those girls, I have not ever posted a video of them and never will.

Quote:
You People cry cause I call them Sluts - thats what they are - they will be the first to admit it.

No we are just annoyed because you are a fucking idiot -- and that is a fact 100% guaranteed

Quote:
You people put these pole dancers on a pedestal
Gross generalization

Quote:
- then shaft them up the ass with your " Share" site
so which is it?

Lets see, for the ones who have quit the business, we are hardly taking food off the table. In some cases, yes, it probably does hurt them. In other cases, it may encourage someone to visit them ("ohh look, model-X does get naked if I talk to her for a while"). Is it a 0 sum game? probably not, but it probably isn't very damaging if at all. There is no way to prove this either way.

[quote]You like them, feel they should be treated with respect. are in love with one etc.... or You think and Know they are what they are = Web Whores whose only purpose in life is to get guys to pay them to strip on cam[quote]

Wow, that is their only purpose in life? I thought that was their job (and it isn't for guys to pay them to strip, it is for guys to pay to spend time with them, whether that is stripping or talking). Is your job your only purpose in life? Once again, far from fact, only a gross generalization

Quote:
YOU cant Respect these Cum buckets and be in this forum - its that simple

It isn't that simple. That is like saying someone who posts on an anti-war forum cannot respect or be friends with a soldier. You are making an assertion that you cannot prove. You personally may not be able to be friends with them or have any respect for them. That does not mean that someone else cannot.

Quote:
yet sit here and Actually Hurt them where it counts $$$$$ by trading thier vids

You are declaring a cause and effect here. Prove that it hurts them! While I would tend to agree that to at least some degree it does, I cannot prove it. THERE IS NO DATA.

Quote:
there are No cam whores here to read my words - only GUYS and at least one guy pretending to be a cam whore.

Produce on shred of evidence that no model (or female for that matter) reads this site! Once again, this is your assumption/opinion, which you have nothing at all to back it up with.

Quote:
You trading their vids HURTS the Models - which I am 100000000000000% for - Hurt them, get rid of them and bring in the summer crop

While that statement does not PROVE that you are a complete asshole, it does lend significant evidence. I think most here would consider that a fact. Oops, that was me making a generalization about an opinion. Hrm, who here is really guilty of doing that a lot?

Quote:
there are your facts - clear as a bell - Now once again PROVE ME WRONG or STFU

Guess you are a little loose with the word fact. Now once again, PROVE YOURSELF RIGHT or STFU

snapperman
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

Damn all this hatred and for what? To see a girl naked? I know I would like to see her naked. And if people talk to her and she makes them feel good, who the fuck cares. It is how the girls make one feel that keeps them in these rooms. Fantasy or no fantasy what is wrong with that if she makes people feel good no matter what she does or doesnt do. 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

Malas
You are a complete idiot and no longer worth the attention I gave you after you begged so hard to get it
All your post did was confirm My Post was completely accurate and factual and You are a Fool.
If you have Proof that I am wrong them Post it - wasting your time with your not so clever re-wording of My statements and begging me to give you more proof is pathetic - I kaid out my case Offered alll the Proof you need or will get and your ONLY responce is your proof isnt proof - give us more - Sorry loser it doesnt work that way - I you think I am WRONG then Fucking Prove it . Start off with why you are here and what you do here better yet show us vids you took yourself in Paid Pvt chat of these whores who You claim you like so much, Not the shit you and everyone else gets for free or trades " shares" for .

your Silly statement here proves your a complete fool

"Lets see, for the ones who have quit the business, we are hardly taking food off the table. In some cases, yes, it probably does hurt them. In other cases, it may encourage someone to visit them ("ohh look, model-X does get naked if I talk to her for a while"
Nobody here is Going to Pay A whore they can get video of for free, from here, sffan or if their IQ is over 2 ON a site that offers it for free to anyone smart enough to take it - all this and the other sf "fan" club sites does is steal from them
They make it easier for guys to get videos of girls they missed, never saw or didnt know about - they are NOT fan Clubs they are Begger Troll sites.
Learn the difference Douche Bag - Dont waste your time telling me to provide more proof - YOU produce a guy who because he traded for a video of some whore from this site - decided hes in love with her and now goes and pays her - read that again Jag Off - YOU PRODUCE THE PROOF THAT PROVES ME WRONG, Telling me I am wrong and NOT proving your right does one thing - it proves i was right.

You are ALL here for free vids that is it - NONE of you respect these pigs or give a shit about them - if there was no video trading on this forum or SFFan Forum there would be NO forum at all - THAT again is fact

And if SF didnt give their shit out for free - You losers would have nothing to trade - because the 100s of other sites which all have Much Hotter Whores - Dont give their shit out for free - again that is fact - and you Losers Dont pay for anything - especially the sad sack assholes who claim these pigs are thier friends - LMFAO

Prove any fact I gave is false instead of running your mouth and trying to be the new striker - who has just conffessed hes a total inbred Lying asshole. Until you can PROVE that You people are not full of shit - stop begging for my attention - cause your 5 mins of fame are now over

You also typed this gem of your worldly insight -
"Wow, that is their only purpose in life? I thought that was their job (and it isn't for guys to pay them to strip, it is for guys to pay to spend time with them, whether that is stripping or talking). Is your job your only purpose in life? Once again, far from fact, only a gross generalization"

Go to secretfriends.com right now - see the big add that clearly says LIVE NUDE CHAT - 100 % RAW etc.... what do you think is its meaning ? Where is the add that says models stay dressed - better yet - take a pig pvt who thinks she has a sucker and trys the I dont get nude bullshit or stalls endlessly - then complain and watch what happens - 100% refund and apologies from Secretfriends - and the more the same studios try the same shit the more model turnover and eventualy Studios are gone from SF. You think all the ads these sites place on every porn link is to get Lonely guys to come and chat to clothed models? You think that Clothed models is the norm rather then the 1/1,000,000th of 1 % that it realy is! Where do you think all the videos you losers trade come from, do you think when you click a whores room and she is naked she is naked because she just feels like it - Your a Fucking Fool - the more you speak the more apparent it is
Go to any other site and you will see the same - " Live - all Nude - Models will do whatever you want etc..." ads - these pigs job is to get money from Guys Doing whatever is asked of them, when they stop doing it - they sit cvlothed like this piece of shit jazmin and look like the miserable piece of shit she realy is - wishing for a sucker - but knowing her days as a webwhore are allmost over - and it aint because shes finishing school or has better employment lined up! These pigs will say whatever needs to be said to get guys to fall for them and PAY them - If some loser want s to pay and doens t want to see the Whore nude ( one in a Million ) so be it - but dont for a minute think these sites are NOT Nude chat sites - that is why they exist and thrive not the one guy in a million who decided he saw the pig nude enough and now wants to try and date her, the same loser who thinks dumping huge somes of money and his false chivalry - " stay dressed" will make this pig somehow want to be his net GF. These Pigs know all the tricks, gimmicks and lines before you even attempts them - if they are good they hear them or have them tried on them100 times a day. And as Joe Schmo tries it this whore who has been there done that more times then the same guy whacked to her is typing to 10 other losers telling some she has a fool on the line, trying the same with others or laughing and talking to the other whore sitting right next to her and thinking what do do with all the money she just fleeced from BERNIE !!!

Last edited by SOMFW on Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Loverofjaz
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: / You are ALL Full of SHIT

I just went to the bathroom.
Now I'm EMPTY of SHIT

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Stacey ,Seana and Carleen : news models
29 Carpes 6165 Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:55 pm
No new posts Roselyn
9 snapperman 2639 Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:46 am
No new posts Great idea
20 Bernie 2744 Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:52 am
No new posts One more of that Homely Pig Jazmin
16 SOMFW 3084 Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:19 am
No new posts Who employs them???
24 Pharell 2458 Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:31 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> You are ALL Full of SHIT All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next 
Page 2 of 3
The messages about You are ALL Full of SHIT on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005