Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

What's up with SOMFW?

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> What's up with SOMFW?
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

SOMFW wrote:
DONT READ THEM OLD MAN
YOU JUST KEEP PRETENDING YOUR A WEBCAM MODEL AND RUN ALONG LOSER

YOUR RIGHT NOBODY CARES - YOU DONT PLAY RUGBY
YOU DIDNT HURT YOUR WRISTS AND YOU DONT NEED HANDS FOR YOUR WORK - BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING JOB YOU LYING ATTENTION SEEKING LOSER

look master, short post. Razz

SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

Pooor Striker
Now you beg to trade with me
make up your mind eithers traders are bad mean people or they are not
no matter what you decide I have told you over and over - I WONT DEAL WITH You
I dont give a fuck what you have , how much clearer can i make it for you shit 4 brains

It is you thats gets upset, I tell you to STFI and i wont rebash you and prove to all what a phoney douchebag you are - but you wont , so every stupid responce from you gets another ass reaming from me
but you apparently like it in the ass and you surely love the attention

I dont want anything you have - I dont want to and WONT trade with you - Still unclear about that

You make up s fake post under another name that any 3rd grader could figure out was you, and to show how fucking pathetic and attention seeking you are you reply to your own post using your other name
YOUR A LOSER, YOU ALWAYS WILL BE
YOU NEVER HAD ANYTHING, YOU HAVE NOTHING NOW AND YOU WONT HAVE ANYTHING IN THE FUTURE SO WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME EMAILING ME AND BEGGING ME TO TRADE WITH YOU
THERE IS NOTHING ON IFRIENDS I WANT LOSER SO AS I TOLD YOU ALLREADY TAKE YOUR SPECIAL DEAL AND GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH IT
BUT KEEP CRYING I LOVE SEEING AN OLD MAN MAKE A FOOL OF HIMSELF ONLINE
OF WHAT I SAY PISSES YOU OFF THEN DONT READ IT AND CERTAINLY DONT RESPOND OR AS I TELL YOU IN EVERY POST
LEARN TO SHUUT THE FUCK UP
EVERY TIME YOU POST YOU SHOW WHAT A PHONEY HYPOCRIT JAG OFF YOU ARE
NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE AND STFU FINALY

BY THE WAY - DONT WORRY ABOUT WHY EVERYOEN IS PICKING ON ME AS YOU HILARIUOSLY ASKED IN THE OPENING POST - WHAT YOU REALY ARE CONCEREND WITH IS WHY AM I PICKING ON YOU AND AS I KEEP TELLIN YOU
LEARN TO SHUT THE FUCK UP THEN YOU WONT HAVE TO WRITE A CHILDISH POST PRETENDING TO BE SOMEBODY ELSE , THEN ASKING EVERYONE IN YOUR OWN TWISTED WAY, WHY EVERYONE IS PICKING ON YOU!!!
YOUR A FOOL AND YOU PROVE IT EVERYTIME YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

lol I bet you even think strikers my name. You loser.

ps: Why do you think everyones an old man? lol. Are you ageist? Maybe you've issues with your puppa butt kiss?..

pps: Oh and before I forget - the fact you downloaded my ifriends sample means your not JUST A TRADER. I've a great memory I don't have to look through my 'notes' to show you up...

SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

Yup pencil Dick I downloaded 2 of your ifriends pposts which as everyone knows were TOTAL garbage - Neither were recorded bye you, You either downloaded them from another post or got them off emule.
you boasted for so long of " i am a respectable well known UPLOADER etc.." i wanted to see what made you think so
And after seeing the total dogshit you posted I knew with 100% certainty that you are exactly what I thought you were
A FULL OF SHIT, HAVE NOTHING , BEGGER
Now as usual - Learn to SHUT the FUCK UP and you wont have to be Bitch Slapped and proven to be a Douche Bag as is ALWAYS the cae
You Pathetic ASSHOLE

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

lol don't be a fool. Your a lier. If your soley a trader you wouldn't have shared anything PERIOD. Your an amatur. You don't even edit your videos - you've no idea of direction. You assume ALOT. you say you wanted to see but look you said I was a begger so what is there to see? You say YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT..so what was there to see?.. You would never have the balls to admit your wrong. I would say prove it or shut up and I don't think you can prove it. Go to ifriends by all means and prove me wrong. You cannot. I know your ip address too btw. If you respond to me one more time it might even come in handy. So once more shut up 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

SORRY PENCIL DICK THE " I AM A HACKER, I KNOW YOUR IP#, YOU WILL BE SORRY ETC.... " SHIT DOESNT WORK ON ME
YOU COULDNT HACK A TOASTER
I WILL GLADLY GIVE YOU MY IP# WITH FULL INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO WITH IT AND YOU KNOW WHAT SHIT 4 BRAINS?
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN CAUSE YOUR A PATHETIC LIMP DICK , ATTENTION SEEKING LOSER
ONCE AGAIN YOU DONT READ, I TOLD YOU I DOWNLOADED THE TOTAL GARBAGE YOU POSTES AND WHY, BUT AS USUAUL YOU DISREGARD ANYTHING YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR, AND MAKE ANOTHE RPOST TO DRAW MORE ATTENTION TO YOURSELF
SO AS USUAL I WILL GLADLY SMACK YOU AROUND LIKE THE COCK SUCKING FAGGOT, NO CREDIT CARD LOSER WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE
LEARN TO READ AND SHUT THE FUCK UP THEN YOU WONT BE EMBARRASSED EVERY FUCKING DAY OF YOUR PATHETIC BEGGING LIFE

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

someone famous once said 'it's better to have a pencil dick then to have one permenently stuck up ones anus'. You know what I mean?

Ps: Learn the fact sometimes less is more. Thing between your ears. No not your nose silly!.....If I said ok give me your ip address you wouldn't and if I asked you'd say I didn't know what I was doing - you'd call me a lier. So I'll call your bluff - pm them me if your so confident Smile It's no skin off my nose my reputation might not be sky high but least it's not as bad as yours lol

malas
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

People keep wondering what is wrong with SOMFW.... What brings about such rage in a person

Did he just get out of some south american prison where he was the gang bitch for the last 10 years?

Was he dropped on his head too many times as an adult?

Did his father breast feed him until he was 6?

Or did he just try cam to cam on one of these sites and the model got a case of the giggles shortly after he signed in?

We will never know, but we can explore one interesting tid-bit of that strange demented psyche that he himself has brought up:

Quote:
I have met in person One russian Models in russia and and one Czech Model in Czech they told me alot of the ins and outs, tricks, Pluses, minuses etc...

as posted here (if he doesn't edit it by the time you read this)
http://www.theyarelive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3640&highlight=#3640

Now now, I know what you are all thinking.... "what girl would possibly find a personality, that is as endearing as a chainsaw being used to cut up sheet metal, trustworthy enough to actually even consider the thought of meeting him and still maintain a straight face?"

The more important question is did he call them a camwhore before or after he asked to meet each one?

But for the sake of argument, we will give him the benefit of the doubt so that we can explore this a little bit.

He constantly rants and raves that they are all camwhores and are not and will never be your friend. That we should treat them all as cheap prostitutes because they will do and say anything for the massive amount a day that they make in this life of luxury.

Hell, from the way he talks, I am beginning to think that I should abandon my huge movie career and become a chat host myself..... the money is better.

But I digress.

Back to the topic at hand. We now have the open question..... why would he spend all of that money to earn 2 of these girls trust enough that she would agree to let him visit and then spend the money to fly there to visit some girl that he is not at least in lust with and doesn't think of more highly than a piece of bubblegum he just stepped in. Ohh wait he travels there for work all time, (see post above, I will leave the other discrepancies in the post out of this) so he just happened to be in the neighborhood and wanted to meet this person that he hates with a passion.

This opens quite a few questions for SOMFW:

1) Did you fall in love, while she just thought you were harmless enough that it wouldn't matter that she had coffee with you while you were in town, and now you is pissed off at the world because you didn't get your dream girl?

2) Are they all camwhores unless they are your camwhores, because you found the only 2 in all of camland that are actually human beings?

3) Did you just think that because she got naked on camera, that if you visited and bought her a happy meal that she would just drop her panties for her knight in shining american armor? Specially if you bought her a hot fudge sunday to go with it..... Then you found out that you aren't the player you think you are?

4) Did you just lie to them constantly and pretend to be a normal person, maybe send her pictures of some male model, in hopes that you would get laid because even the prostitutes in your town won't take your fat obnoxious ass? Then when you couldn't hide behind a monitor and have time to think about your answers, reality kicked in and she ran for her life? Boy, now wouldn't that be a phone call for the kettle to tell a story about how the pot tells nothing but lies.

Again, assuming that his statement is true, he obviously thought highly enough of these girls to go visit 2 of them and at least pretend to be nice enough to get them to trust him. So all of his shouting hemming and hawing and hoohahing about them being nothing but camwhores who tell no truth is, and please remember kids, I am not a psychiatrist, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night, just bitterness that he spent a lot of money and didn't get the girl. Classic rejects bitterness.

So please SOMFW, go back to your mother, have her bake you some cookies and pat you on the head and tell you that it will be alright, there are plenty of fish in the sea who would be very lucky to have a great guy like her "widdle snookums". Afterall, there are entire websites out there full of women who want to meet a guy on death row, surely there is one for you somewhere.

Then you can feel better about yourself and go back to your zen yoga classes and become the mellow guy that we all know you are deep down inside.

If,after all of that, you are still dealing with anger management issues and feeling rejected, just ask, I know this great 12 step program for lemmings that you could join. Most are over and done with by the 7th step. Usually only the ones with really short legs have to go the entire 12 steps. I've got the number. Im here for you, just reach out, take the first step, make it a big one!

Come on now everyone, he needs support, give him a little nudge. Don't be shy.

Sincerely,
Malas

P.S. Please please be sure to use all caps when you respond. It gives me the warm fuzzies inside to know that you are very serious about it when you tell me to fuck off or shut the fuck up because I am a poor pathetic loser.

P.P.S Could you call Bernie and Striker pencil dicked gay old men one more time. I just want MoP to be very clear that in reality, she has no chance at all of scoring with Bernie..... Striker has already stood up and claimed him..... so she should just stop trying so hard.

P.P.P.S. MoP, you should keep in mind that at least 2 other models have agreed to meet the charming SOMFW. I am sure that he will let us know that he dumped them after days of what both models claim publicly was the greatest 2.5 inches they could ever imagine having. You could be the next very lucky girl to win the lottery if you start working your charms now. I suggest kissing up to him heavily while you are still the only model on this board. Once the other girls find out he is here....... and the rest of us will just have to settle for the "and also ran"s.

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

dude, I am in law school.....dont give me the smart ass speach !!!!!!!!! u don t even have the same law system as we do, so get a life and dont mess with me ok? 
malas
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

Huh?!?!?!?!

Uhm left field.... this is home plate...... where the hell did that come from?

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:40 am    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

wasn t talking to u malas, sorry, but to that ass... 
SOMFW
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

LMFAO
MUMBLES
VERY AMUSING AND THANKS FOR READING ALL MY POSTS, LIKE THE GOOD LITTLE BEGGER YOU ARE
AND YES, I DO NEED TO EDIT THAT ONE BECAUSE THE RUSSIAN CAMWHORE I MET, I MET IN JAPAN NOT IN RUSSIA
BUT THAT POST IS ANCIENT HISTORY
THANKS AGAIN AND KEEP ON BEGGING
P.S. MASTERPUPPET IS A GUY - THERE ARE NO FUCKING CAMWHORES THAT COME HERE AND "HE" IS NOT IN LAW SCHOOL.
IT IS REAL EASY TO PROVE IF YOUR A CHIC, CAMWHORE OR ANYTHING YOU CLAIM TO BE FOR THAT MATTER - ODDLY HE WONT SO, HE AND HIS TO LOVERS, CAN KEEP POSTING TO THEMSELVES AND HAVE THIER WARM CUDDLY GAYASS LOSER CHATS, "IF YOU WERE A CAMWHORE WHAT WOULD YOUR NAME BE AND WHAT ATTRIBUTES ETC..... IF THAT DOESNT SPELL GAY NO LIFE LOSER - I DONT KNOW WHAT DOES.
AND THEY CAN CONTINUE TO BEG FOR TRADERS TO SHARE THEIR VIDEO WITH THEM FOR FREE
HOPE YOU LIKED THE CAPS.

malas
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

All caps - check (my nose hairs got so tingly I actually sneezed)
Called people gay losers - check
proved how charming he was to MoP - check

3 for 3 Im out

But that was probably your most mellow post yet SOMFW. See, the cookies work. Nothing like some good home baked cookies. Try the oatmeal raisin. You'll be saying "yes ma'am" to MoP within a few weeks.

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

LOL

1. u will never know who I am....so stop asking me to prove anything cause I m not interested in making u blv I m J . or even better, A .
2. I m tired after my shift and if u ll excuse me it s almost 8 am here and I have to go to sleep
3. i wish I were a guy , that way I could fuck you ! but it s ok, u don t need that anyway, cause u fuck yourself as we speak looking at me !

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: / What's up with SOMFW?

masterofpuppets wrote:
LOL

1. u will never know who I am....so stop asking me to prove anything cause I m not interested in making u blv I m J . or even better, A .
2. I m tired after my shift and if u ll excuse me it s almost 8 am here and I have to go to sleep
3. i wish I were a guy , that way I could fuck you ! but it s ok, u don t need that anyway, cause u fuck yourself as we speak looking at me !

lol. why do I try to defend this girl when she's SOOOOOOO much better in doing it herself. Razz

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Jazmin
68 Samson 9785 Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:30 pm
No new posts Perfect
17 Bernie 3231 Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:44 pm
No new posts secret santa
3 Striker10 1334 Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:06 pm
No new posts Deleted it all
38 Bernie 3520 Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:50 pm
No new posts Little Ifriends Handout
0 Striker10 1254 Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:49 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> What's up with SOMFW? All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next 
Page 2 of 3
The messages about What's up with SOMFW? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005