Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Jazmin

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Jazmin
Samson
Only just live

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Jazmin / Jazmin

What's all this talk about Jazmin? And why is she herself messing up here?

I propose to post here all hot caps you have from this girl, at least then we'll have some interesting talk about this great lady... .

Ungodlyduress
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin

a mighty fine mess indeed, wish shed mess around more 
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin

Ungodlyduress wrote:
a mighty fine mess indeed, wish shed mess around more

lol. What way should we take that UgD?

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Jazmin / Jazmin

Samson wrote:

I propose to post here all hot caps you have from this girl, at least then we'll have some interesting talk about this great lady... .

U got a problem with me being here??? f u think thi forum isn t big enough for the both of us, take a guess who s gonna leave first? a long as this place is abotu US, and about ME, I have ALL the RIGHT to be here and post whatever I want !!! u do the same ...want nice vids with me??? be my guest, if u have em, I want them too !

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Jazmin / Jazmin

masterofpuppets wrote:
Samson wrote:

U got a problem with me being here??? f u think thi forum isn t big enough for the both of us, take a guess who s gonna leave first? a long as this place is abotu US, and about ME, I have ALL the RIGHT to be here and post whatever I want !!! u do the same ...want nice vids with me??? be my guest, if u have em, I want them too !

Aye, you have all the right to be here. He who says not is either an insane idiot or worse an SOMFW.
What good is a forum without some First hands expierence to join in the discussion. We like having you here and we wish more models showed you're kind of guts and post. most of 'm are "scared" of there bosses I think. Not you. Good job.

Oh and..

Welcome back master. *bow*

Samson
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin

Wow Jazming gets mad?

Strange tough no cap of her is showing up here, while 'the girl with no ears' is having plenty of hot vids in this forum...

Can't be a matter of country, both comming from Romania if I'm right.

There must be a relation with the size of boobs, i guess.

So nobody made ever any interesting caps on sweet Jaz? Can't believe it with so many admirers...

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin

Samson wrote:
Wow Jazming gets mad?

Strange tough no cap of her is showing up here, while 'the girl with no ears' is having plenty of hot vids in this forum...

Can't be a matter of country, both comming from Romania if I'm right.

There must be a relation with the size of boobs, i guess.

So nobody made ever any interesting caps on sweet Jaz? Can't believe it with so many admirers...

If you would've taken a closer look on this forum you could've seen Jazmins boobs are much nicer then those overgrown blimpbags from the no eared girl. Its not the amount of nudity that makes Jaz popular. Its the way she acts and reacts. Do you see no ears posting here? No? Thought so. Jazmin has numerous fans because she knows how to play the market not because she's showing her body to everyone coming online.
And guess what?

I respect her more then I respect no ears. None showing models are much smarter.

If you had to work all day for a bit of cash or you could just sit down and play cards with your friends in the cantina for the same wager, what would you do?

screameager
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin

Samson wrote:

Strange though no cap of her is showing up here, while 'the girl with no ears' is having plenty of hot vids in this forum...

Are you kidding they would have to get their nose out of her ass before getting anything done. Seriously, though, I haven't heard so much brown-nosing and boot-licking since performance appraisal time at work.

I do have some incredible action caps of her for trade though. One she is laying around, one she is yawning, another one she switches position, and I might have one where she scratches her ass.

Anyone? SOMFW? Oh no, now mister fussy britches may yell at mebecause I didn't go throught the proper protocal for trading.

I do not have a problem with Jazmin or what she does or how she does and the fact she is here expressing views is pretty cool but this hero worship makes me want to vomit.

screameager
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin

1. If you would've taken a closer look on this forum you could've seen Jazmins boobs are much nicer then those overgrown blimpbags from the no eared girl.

2. Its not the amount of nudity that makes Jaz popular. Its the way she acts and reacts.

3. Do you see no ears posting here? No? Thought so.

4. Jazmin has numerous fans because she knows how to play the market not because she's showing her body to everyone coming online.

5. And guess what? I respect her more then I respect no ears. None showing models are much smarter.

[/quote]

1. There are usually hands or clothing covering Jazmin's cant tell

2. I don't think I have seen Anette topless (dont think ever nude) in over a couple of years. Now she just teases and most people who saw her nude unless you count caps probably don't visit the site anyway.

3. This point is totally insane and illogical. Who knows if Anette is even aware of this board.

4. And Anette doesn't have many fans? She has lasted for more than two years and is almost always at the top of the page when you enter the site.

5. I am sure they both care about your respect (thats sarcasm son).

This is in not way anti-Jazmin or even pro-Anette just some arguements that I make because I find the piling on you make against someone who probably isnt here to defend to defend herself quite tiresome.

Samson
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin

Bernie,

I suggest not to get rude or impolite neither to start some discussion about these most beautifull girls on sf and cc. Both are just great and deserve great respect. But you're right, 'no ears' did not show up here yet... . Maybe if she reads this?

The only thing I want you guys to come up with are some great caps of Jaz, but apparently you all wanna keep them for yourselves?

Btw, I don't agree with your suggestion about no ears' boobs. "De gustibus et coloribus non discutandum est"

So, where can I find those Jaz' posts so that I can compare?

Finally: come up with those caps, guys!

bedevilone
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Jazmin tit / Jazmin

Bernie,

Since you deleted all your files do you want me to post for you? Or are you going to get it from someone else?

devil

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Jazmin tit / Jazmin

bedevilone wrote:
Bernie,

Since you deleted all your files do you want me to post for you? Or are you going to get it from someone else?

devil

I deleted that too so be my guest.

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin

Samson wrote:
Bernie,

I suggest not to get rude or impolite neither to start some discussion about these most beautifull girls on sf and cc. Both are just great and deserve great respect. But you're right, 'no ears' did not show up here yet... . Maybe if she reads this?

The only thing I want you guys to come up with are some great caps of Jaz, but apparently you all wanna keep them for yourselves?

Btw, I don't agree with your suggestion about no ears' boobs. "De gustibus et coloribus non discutandum est"

So, where can I find those Jaz' posts so that I can compare?

Finally: come up with those caps, guys!

Err... where was I rude or impolite?

Samson
Only just live

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin

Never mind, Bernie...

Still wondering where those Jazmin caps are hanging out?
Does really no one ever capped her in a sexy position?
Is this really happening here? Can't believe it...

Maybe MoP can help us...

Striker10
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin

why don't you ask her when she's here? something like this

us: Yo what's happening?
Jazmin: You! Oh you guys are sexy
Us: True
jazmin: Want sex?
us: Maybe later. We need some pictures
Jazmin: What for?
Us: To wank over
jazmin: ok
Us: Really?
Jazmin: Yes. all You ever had to do was ask. By the way Strikers my idol
Us: He's our idol too
Striker10: You guys! Stop it. It's true but you don't have to say it out loud

Well you never know hey. So why don't you ask her? Smile

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Jotie - Outstanding of SF.
47 part'n'eat 6584 Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:46 pm
No new posts Perfect
17 Bernie 3229 Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:44 pm
No new posts secret santa
3 Striker10 1334 Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:06 pm
No new posts Deleted it all
38 Bernie 3520 Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:50 pm
No new posts Little Ifriends Handout
0 Striker10 1254 Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:49 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Jazmin All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next 
Page 1 of 5
The messages about Jazmin on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005