Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Jotie - Outstanding of SF.
part'n'eat
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Jotie - Outstanding of SF. / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

She's by far the classiest girl on SF.

She appears to have all the right qualities, all the ticks in the right boxes........................and has ears, which apparently, is very important!!

p'n'e.

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

by far????

how exactly far are we talkinbg here??????????????

she s cute , but still from Blowjobcity..............

she s not blonde.....has ears indeed, but........BY FAR..............

BY FAR.............BY FAR.................ur so not posting in my thread again....ur BY FAR the worst fan....I need to do a alittle cleaning there apparenty.

Last edited by masterofpuppets on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

She's got class but my master is classier. 
philsshon
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:46 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

She is cute, but i perfer conny myself 
part'n'eat
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

Far......................oh, a long way, a long, long way,LOL!!

(Please excuse my ignorance, who/what is 'iasi'?)

You are very observant Jaz, she certainly isn't blonde, but then, not all the pretty girls on there are..................are they???

Be careful, some of these on here will be expecting proof, you know what they are like,LOL!!

No, I wouldn't be your worst fan, not by any means, but I'm not at the end of a string either. Puppets, muppets, what's the difference?

I thought the episode on 'your' topic was done to death, geez, even I was close to vomiting and I was writing much of the crap. Bernard stood up well under the circumstances, but now he appears a lost cause. Apparently he's stuck in the time warp of fantasyland, but if he's having fun, then that's what it's all about.

I had to start this as a new topic, especially as UGD, with the tact of a Tyrannosaurus Rex treading carefully through a garden in full bloom, ordered everybody to keep to the subject of Jazmin and Jazmin only.

If you feel the compulsion to do some cleaning, you could start with my house here, although I've been through it with the vacuum cleaner this morning, there is still more to do and then there's the garden to see to. It just never ends, but it's worth it to sit out there and relax with a cold beer and watch the sun setting in the evening!! (Then the F***** mosquitoes come out and spoil it all, bastards!!!!!!)

Jotie has that certain quality.................and as we all know, QUALITY COUNTS!!!

Regards,

p'n'e.

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

define quality and class Smile

let s see if she has something I don t have...Smile I doubt it Smile ............

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

Quality: Long hair, Nice smile, eyes to get lost in, fun to talk to and... the ability to make a man dream and fantasize about her all day. on quality Jazmin wins in my opinion.

Class: Clothing style, hairstyle, way of talking, ability to play a role.

Jazmin wins there too omo.

Now don't flame me for this. You said it was a matter of taste and that's what I expressed here. MY taste.
In fact, I doubt there's 1 model that will reach the high average score Jazmin gets on these things, becuase to me she's a 9.9999 avg. on a scale of 10.
Someone told me that perfection cannot be achieved but Jazmin is getting really fucking close.

the doc
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

iasi is a city in the east of romania.

seems there is bit of romanian intercity rivalry going on.

personally, i can't see what all the fuss is with jazmin. really pretty ordinary as far as i can see. looks like some people are getting a bit excitable as a woman is talking to them.

all about opinions, really.

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

all the fuss about me...

wanna know??

u never will bcs u ll never have a SF girl ..and if u tell me now that u don t even want one, what r u doing on this forum?? I tell u why...bcs u r a 24/7 viewer !!!! !!!! and u ve been watching me too !

part'n'eat
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

Slow down MOP, when you get excitable, your writing goes crap!!!

You've all day to post a response.

OK, so Jazzy, is there a little intercity rivalry going on? I was told the delightful Jotie also comes from the same town/area as Anette and that it is in a different region to your own?

p'n'e.

Ungodlyduress
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

oh what a set of cojones on this girl Very Happy

and doc how many SF girls have posted on this forum and then ran screaming into hiding. You got to give this girl some props.

but I wonder how she gets any studying done

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

part'n'eat wrote:

Slow down MOP, when you get excitable, your writing goes crap!!!

You've all day to post a response.

OK, so Jazzy, is there a little intercity rivalry going on? I was told the delightful Jotie also comes from the same town/area as Anette and that it is in a different region to your own?

p'n'e.

I doubt its regional. there are some models from the same studio taking and giving heat as well.

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

I like jotie

and my favorite SF girl is Athina...althought he could keep her clothes on cause i think she s smart eneough to keep guys even with her clothes on anyhow, her choice, maybe her local boss makes them do it dunno.

my point is, I have a few favoorites myself, I am friends with a lot of them, but I never liked guys who change their mind every 3 days or so , bcs the favorite girl didn t write ann email back.......means the guy i a horny pathetic old man, and I m sorry Jotie has no idea who she does topless for...unfortunately she does that ....

there r 4 big region in romania.....transylvania moldavia oltenia and muntenia Smile peronally I m from the last one, but being in college and all I moved to the first one Smile now, there r 2 of them , Moldavia and Oltenia, that everybody hates...for different reasons, stupid or not. . . I m not even 100% romanian so couldn t care less Smile I m happy with where I am right now Smile and of course I would never move unless it s italy Smile

cheers and WLF !

ps if u can t understand what I wrote, my excuse is , english is not my first language, what s yours??
if it s so bad don t read.

Bstar
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

M of P, I think you are great and I enjoy reading your comments here. You are right. Athina is one beautiful girl. She's fun to chat with. She is so hot, it is worth it to see her. 
masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: / Jotie - Outstanding of SF.

ty and nice to meet you !

Smile

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Borgata on SF
1 snapperman 1077 Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:39 am
No new posts iness pussy clip
3 tomuchtime 1601 Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:36 pm
No new posts Too far?
6 Bernie 1558 Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:44 pm
No new posts ok serious request :)
26 masterofpuppets 2725 Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:43 pm
No new posts Anyone got Nely(SF) or Britney(directsex) vids?
4 UchiCyph3r 2411 Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:42 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Jotie - Outstanding of SF. All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next 
Page 1 of 4
The messages about Jotie - Outstanding of SF. on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005