Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

RegisterRegister     Log inLog in  

Jazmin or Jilly and why?

Go to page Previous  1, 2 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Jazmin or Jilly and why?
Loverofjaz
Only just live

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: / Jazmin or Jilly and why?

masterofpuppets wrote:
Hey...Loverofjaz.....or should I say Loverofmine LOL.....pls tell me who are you and f we met..somewhere, on SF , or dunno...this is really confusing...seems like u r a person who knows me and who wants to make fun a little...dunno...if U want something from me, just say so, give me a hint at least....the thing is, I don t know too many metallica fans on SF, well there is one, but I doubt he would post here.......

another thing, there seems to be a new user as well, Harvester of Sorrow, now that s another Metallica fan...who r u?? what s ur story? LOL...
if u guys are friends of mine, or girls from SF studio I work in, this isn t funny and I don t recall playing games like this with u , so pls ....it s ur choice now....u guys tell me who u are, or u guys....or girls...get a life and mind your own posts and customers....anybody here jealous cause I told the truth about who I am? couldn t care less...just don t play games k? anyone who knows me a little, should know that I dont fancy this kind of jokes, and that revenge is my thing too, so , careful, cause when it comes to ME, I don t care about the others and that can be dangerous ....

You don't know me. I've never been in your room. but I want to. just stop talking to bernie, he's not worth it. Believe me. I know him. You're much better of with me. (if the sucker didn't post his e-mail I wouldn't have known, that's why I don't post mine. Hah. I'm smart, he's an idiot. why are you talking to him?)

Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: / Jazmin or Jilly and why?

Loverofjaz wrote:

You don't know me. I've never been in your room. but I want to. just stop talking to bernie, he's not worth it. Believe me. I know him. You're much better of with me. (if the sucker didn't post his e-mail I wouldn't have known, that's why I don't post mine. Hah. I'm smart, he's an idiot. why are you talking to him?)

Shocked

kathiki
Only just live

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin or Jilly and why?

Both are of my favorites but if Jaz is part greek then vote goes to her Cool 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts nicoly
2 zobforumm 1506 Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:30 am
No new posts secretfriends jalene and jassica
6 pentoo 3994 Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:46 pm
No new posts LOOKING FOR JOTIE,PANDORA,INESS.
2 CARDOSOS 1562 Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:57 pm
No new posts mireille secretfriends hoot
0 zobforumm 1157 Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:45 pm
No new posts reena for you guys
0 zobforumm 1544 Wed May 30, 2007 4:58 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Jazmin or Jilly and why? All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Page 2 of 2
The messages about Jazmin or Jilly and why? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.