Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Broads who don't show the goods

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Broads who don't show the goods
305Guy
Only just live

Posted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:01 am    Post subject: Broads who don't show the goods / Broads who don't show the goods

What's the deal with these broads who don't show the goods? I've seen replies that they don't want to have captures posted on the Web, but don't they realize they work for sex chat rooms? On DirectSex, the three biggest offenders are Gavriella, Aspacia (when she's there), and this new broad, Olga...it really grinds my gears! 
swatter
Only just live

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Broads who don't show the goods / Broads who don't show the goods

305Guy wrote:
What's the deal with these broads who don't show the goods? I've seen replies that they don't want to have captures posted on the Web, but don't they realize they work for sex chat rooms? On DirectSex, the three biggest offenders are Gavriella, Aspacia (when she's there), and this new broad, Olga...it really grinds my gears!

Olga used to be on Secretfriends. chat name I can't remember. She's cute and she's getting there now. Last few times she's been on she lost her panties.

It's frustrating though with some of these chicks. You see some of them working it and other just lay there and don't move, with the camera zoomed in on their faces. Seems when they first start working they're all geared to go but after a few weeks or months they slow down and realize they can get by without doing anything. I suppose if people are buying time to chat with them AND they can get away without doing any work then all the power to them. Whoever these dudes are that don't demand some sort of a show...*smack* Smile

305Guy
Only just live

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:59 pm    Post subject: / Broads who don't show the goods

Couldn't agree more...and I have seen Olga stepping it up lately. She's still a bit coy, strategically placing her hands and such, but a vast improvement from before 
swatter
Only just live

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:13 am    Post subject: / Broads who don't show the goods

305Guy wrote:
Couldn't agree more...and I have seen Olga stepping it up lately. She's still a bit coy, strategically placing her hands and such, but a vast improvement from before

Ya she is getting better. Won't be long before she's got the poon all over the studio and she's shoving her hand in it. I keep up hope. hehe At least she's letting those gorgeous tits hang out.

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts JILLY - secretfriends
38 stef12 11737 Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:13 pm
No new posts DELETED
1 DELETED 1440 Thu May 24, 2007 6:47 pm
No new posts mya , secretfriends.com
1 daz1245 3008 Mon May 21, 2007 8:41 pm
No new posts Clementine
0 karl 1309 Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:32 am
No new posts DELETED
0 DELETED 1409 Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:39 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Broads who don't show the goods All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Broads who don't show the goods on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005