Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

more about the girls

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> more about the girls
hedonistguy
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:07 pm    Post subject: more about the girls / more about the girls

i would like to know real names and nationalities of the following girls on SF:CICI,ATHINA,NAYELY,BOROKA,SANDY,CONNIE,DEMETRYA..
can anyone pls help me???ty very much

toxic
Only just live

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: more about the girls / more about the girls

I can help a little:

Nayely = Romania
Boroka = Russia
Sandy = Czech republic (Tereza)
Demetrya = real name is Diana (where from??)

gateway
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: more about the girls / more about the girls

hedonistguy wrote:
i would like to know real names and nationalities of the following girls on SF:CICI,ATHINA,NAYELY,BOROKA,SANDY,CONNIE,DEMETRYA..

Why on earth do you want to know?
Please respect the girls' privacy. They too have a normal life as soon they plug out the webcam. The fact that they show there skills in public does not make them public property!

Thorn
Only just live

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Athina is from England ... / more about the girls

You can tell by the funky teeth!! 
bedevilone
Only just live

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: more about the girls / more about the girls

[quote="hedonistguy"]i would like to know real names and nationalities of the following girls on SF:CICI,ATHINA,NAYELY,BOROKA,SANDY,CONNIE,DEMETRYA..
can anyone pls help me???ty very much[/quote]

Hey guy,

I don't know who you are or where you are from, but if I was interested I would ask you. Of course that doesn't mean you would tell me the truth.

My suggestion is for you to meet those girls you are interested in. Ask them for their names and locations then decide for yourself if they are telling you the truth or not.

As for those who waste their time trying to teach others about what is public knowledge and what is not, why don't you leave that up to the girls in question. After all it's their information, so if they want to share it with one customer or thousands it's their business.

If a model decides to tell her personal information to a customer she is doing so with full knowledge of the conseqences. Most if not all studios / websites have contractual rules restricting the release of personal information.

Personally I would never release their real name, address, phone number, email or any other direct contact information. As for their country of origin, you might as well say "Planet Earth". Damn hard to find anyone in any country with only a picture, unless you are a government official, in law enforcement or private investigator. Then you wouldn't be here asking if you were.

Cheers,
devil

Ungodlyduress
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: / more about the girls

i'm with the devil on this one (god help me Shocked ) 
Bernie
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: / more about the girls

Ungodlyduress wrote:
i'm with the devil on this one (god help me Shocked )

Although he hates my guts, he's right on this.

Holy
Only just live

Posted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: more about the girls / more about the girls

hedonistguy wrote:

Cici, Athina, Boroka, Demetrya are from Russia
Sandy, Connie are Czech girls

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Shyva from SecretFriends
5 Dicarius 3026 Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:00 pm
No new posts Shanna from Secretfriends
1 gypsy777 2535 Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:48 am
No new posts katarin secret friends
3 tricky 1974 Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:04 pm
No new posts Chantel From DirectSex
0 Zine 1963 Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:22 am
No new posts Raluk from Directsex
1 chachachie1 3212 Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:53 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> more about the girls All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about more about the girls on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005