Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

gavriella

Go to page Previous  1, 2 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> gavriella
jayboy17
Only just live

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: married her boss? / gavriella

Wow. I guess she's milking the $ from both ends. Both the suckers who stay in her room for 6 straight hours and the powers above her. What a golddigger. One time i visted her chat after I posted the video caps i had. She told me to fuck off and she never wanted to see me again! Lol now I don't feel bad about it at all. 
snape
Only just live

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:41 am    Post subject: / gavriella

Wow so she handcuffs those guys to their computers and forces them to stay with her the whole shift!!! Surely there has to be laws against that kind of thing!!

So golddigger is a new term for someone who is successful at what they do and make a lot of money for the company they work for?? Laughing

Fascinating that you think she is milking money from the site she works for. If you pop back to reality at any time let me know and I'll tell you who is making the bulk of money from that relationship!!

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:51 pm    Post subject: / gavriella

For me, a guy, who spend 6 hours chatting with a girl who don't strip, then crying, and begging nude pics/vids from her is a LOOSER.

If he wants chatting with a / that girl in private even if she don't strip, shouldn't complain about it. There are a dozen site where he can video chat free for a full dressed chicks.
Or if he wants nude chat, he shouldn't stuck for a non-stripping girl for SIX hours, even if she looks like Pamela Anderson (or whatever) If she won't strip in a first five-ten minutes, she hardly will in the next hours.

calcio9
Only just live

Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: / gavriella

There is now a disclaimer on Gavriella's chat - she does not give naked chats. So, now we have the answer. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Roumanian girls on secret friends
6 hedonistguy 3883 Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:41 pm
No new posts UK SF Fans Group
2 gimmesome 2226 Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:09 pm
No new posts boroka
23 krillin 5623 Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:30 am
No new posts Best threads?
1 mikegladsz 1445 Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:08 am
No new posts Secret Friends software
0 nobbin2 3529 Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:42 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> gavriella All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Page 2 of 2
The messages about gavriella on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005