Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Secret Friends software

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Secret Friends software
nobbin2
Only just live

Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:42 pm    Post subject: Secret Friends software / Secret Friends software

Hi,

Shocked I have written some software to view the Secretfriends girls. the software is just a simple little program that has a web control built in, but has the advantage of automatic refresh (when the timeout occurs), 'stay on top' so you can keep the cam window on top of any other window when doing something else, and a favourites list (all online models are listed, but favs are listed in bold).

If anyone is interested, i will do a swap for nude/topless stills/caps/vids of any of the following - Anette, Saduze, Allye, Lerry, Tonya, Layla (or Leila, cant remember), Mayka, Alekka, Kristen, Leylax, Raina, Reena (I will consider any others).

I can supply source code (in VB6) and application (I supply source code as a way to prove there is nothing harmfull in the software - its also nice if you want to make any changes yourself).

contact me on here or through nobbin@lycos.com.

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Roumanian girls on secret friends
6 hedonistguy 3884 Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:41 pm
No new posts Nationalities?
3 part'n'eat 1701 Wed May 23, 2007 11:27 pm
No new posts boroka
23 krillin 5625 Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:30 am
No new posts Best threads?
1 mikegladsz 1446 Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:08 am
No new posts Sure
0 ramsex1975 1119 Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:30 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Secret Friends software All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Secret Friends software on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005