Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

RegisterRegister     Log inLog in  

Jazmin on secretfriends

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Jazmin on secretfriends
johnbc
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends

now that is what i liked about you...that is exactly why i chatted with you. was the type girl i went for chat with.

yeah yeah...who cares...but is an interesting point here to bring out. you...yourself are not immune to reading stuff into something...that does not exist. evidenced here. is a people thing adina...not a guy thing. clear as shit is what you do.

i try to be clear when i talk here. don't care if people misinterpret message though...not my responsiblity...is theres. the "she", of course, was not you. i just caught you believing for me to what...become more than i am thru...like...an attempt at some shithead implication of you and i?

is obvious to you...my meaning in your life...always has been. just for some crazy reason...figured you to know that you have much the same meaning to me. and for the sake of clarity...let me state...adina has more feeling for the neighbors dog than me.

you piss me off adina....you owe me an appology.

GiverOfDogs
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends

I don't think it ever became her neighbor's dog. It is actually her aunt's dog, now. Living the good life in the fresh air of the country, last I heard.

I think Adina is just too busy with other things in her life at the moment to give her full attention to a puppy or to other needy things, so don't take it too personally, bc.

Now, if only I could do something about all the damn mosquitoes down here . . .

johnbc
Only just live

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends

ok...soooo...yes. this group is in pursuit of whatever cool and fun can be found. is good and great and all but all is still rooted in choir-ish like thing...hmm? adina is just a girl...much like any other that lives around you. and shit...if she lived closed by...maybe even to date her and more. sure you to know if that sortof attraction is in the realm of possibilities.

myself...am not attracted to her in that manner...but i do appreciate her sharpness and wit. she helped me long ago in all my meanderings on lost love. but for some unexpected weirdass shit to encounter...surely i would not be talking here now. though...at this point...having reached understanding on most what is true...am cool and set for living in all the beauty to find. is me...just figuring to post my sf name here with some messages...to draw whatever people to me and say there shit.

so done...enjoy your group. surely if you want my shitty opinions i can figure out.

masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends

i think no one knows what the other one is talking about....

i only know that penelopa is happy there, yes, and fat,
lol

and that now i have Eva for over a year ( cats r easier to take care of )

but i have no idea what BC is talking about...do u ?

mojorising
Only just live

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends

mmm, what? Something about puppies and mosquitoes? *cough* sorry.

Now cats, yes cats I can go with. Not in the literal sense, though there probably have been some dogs in my time. Y'know the 3.30 am walking home pissed looking for a taxi and pizza and not really caring in which order, and then y'dont quite make it "home" type...sorry digressing. Cats, yes much easier than dogs, more independent, short of being able to use a can opener, must be something to do with lacking oposing finger and thumbs.

And mosquitoes, aye, pesky blighters they are. Buggers get everywhere. Dont make good pets at all.

johnbc
Only just live

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: calling masterofpuppets..... / Jazmin on secretfriends

hey miss puppet master....sing a song for me!

hihi! grandiose day and all...yes yes!

grand me some words you! what is new...hm?

johnbc
Only just live

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: burp / Jazmin on secretfriends

omg...excuse me 
tony
Site Admin

Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:03 am    Post subject: / Jazmin on secretfriends

She be gone a long time, you talking to yourself! 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz
7 bsexxxgirl 2363 Wed May 23, 2007 1:24 pm
No new posts reason why Allye will not strip
17 hartman0001 4339 Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:50 pm
No new posts peekshows
4 ramsex1975 6878 Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:27 pm
No new posts pretty big collection to trade for some stuff i'm after :)
10 iscrewpeaches 8693 Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:49 pm
No new posts stunning rabia
1 nitronads 3780 Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:22 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Jazmin on secretfriends All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24 
Page 24 of 24
The messages about Jazmin on secretfriends on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.