Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> SecretFriends Girls -> What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?
dickonfire
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: What do u think about the overweight girls from SF? / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

there are a lot of overweight girls at SF...what do u think about them? Do u like..? Does them make u feel horny?... 
part'n'eat
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:44 am    Post subject: / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

Not everybody likes wafre thin girls. I am not so keen on the other extreme either, but surely a good site should have a reasonable and varied selection for its customers.

Well done SF.

p'n'e.

hedonistguy
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:00 am    Post subject: :)) / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

wow..they are good cause make the other girls seem thinner...hahahah 
slammer
Only just live

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

The chubby chasers need something to whack off to also. Me on the other hand prefer a chick that doesn't have so much junk in the trunk, I don't think big flabby bellies are sexy either, so if I'm paying good money I stay away from the cows... 
bigdaddycoold
Liven it up!

Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

i'm not really sure why they hired those big fat porkers 
wohhann
Only just live

Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

More cusion for the pushin? 
mikeawake
Only just live

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

The funny thing is that Dickonfire is actually Kaci from Secretfriends. 
gateway
Liven it up!

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

bigdaddycoold wrote:
i'm not really sure why they hired those big fat porkers

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

dickonfire
Only just live

Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

mikeawake wrote:
The funny thing is that Dickonfire is actually Kaci from Secretfriends.

And why it is so "funny" ? I am courious, I started this thread cause I've seen many overweight girls on Secretfriends as Sussan, Evelyn, Opal.... and I was courious to know why men like them...that's all..so I don't see the funny part Very Happy

Ungodlyduress
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

what is funny to me is that he signed up (re-signed up?) just to make taht post, im guessing he is a kaci fan who is bitter that she left SF Smile
or some poor guy who hasnt had kaci return his email Razz

mikeawake
Only just live

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

I didn't think Kaci was still here as dickonfire on the site anymore and thought people would think its funny/cool to find out she was writing and responding to emails on the site. I'm not bitter either. Kaci has an awesome, twisted sense of humor and is a very cool person to chat with. If you're checking these, i hope you're doing great kaci. 
xerothemaster
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:25 am    Post subject: / What do u think about the overweight girls from SF?

Personally, I just think it is plain nasty. I have a thing against the extremely overweight, so an overweight models would just disturb me. 
   www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> SecretFriends Girls -> What do u think about the overweight girls from SF? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about What do u think about the overweight girls from SF? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005