Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz
bsexxxgirl
Only just live

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz / Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz

First let me introduce myself. Im Nikki or Nicolina. Nice to meet whoever responds to this. But I just signed up for this forum a few days ago and I notice almost all topics deal with SF. And up until now I've only heard about that site here and there. What's the deal with this no nudity thing over there? I'm seriously on the late freight because I'm not understanding how the girls are making any $$ or getting pvt. shows without doing anything.

So I go over there and look over the girls. And I see three that are completely naked in "free chat"???? I'm not even a member so now I'm even more confused. The girls/site seem to be very popular with you guys. And I was just wondering what makes the site so different?

AND ANOTHER THING that really PISSED me off. When I went to the site I decided to apply there. And I guess they're "HR" dept. sent me the msg. that they will look over my app. and place me where they think I will best fit in. So I'm thinking to myself: Ok that's just in case a mud-duck (my word for a less than attractive girl) fills out an app. and they don't want to hurt her feelings by telling her no. Well anyway I got a letter back from the SF people saying that they've decided to put me at Mycamfriends.com....

Ok now. There's a reason I can't be on SF. But I have no idea what it is. I thought maybe it was because I'm not 90lbs. But I'm not fat either and I saw a few girls on SF TODAY that are bigger than me so that can't be the reason. I know I'm not butt-ugly and I saw some "so-so" girls mixed in on their site too. So that couldn't be it. My cam quality is up to par. I do have experience in webcamming so I'm racking my brain as to what reason they could possibly have to put me at a diff. site. Does anyone know if SF has any other blk hosts? I didn't see any when I went there. Could that be the reason?

I just had to vent on this post. It was kinda a blow to my confidence because I'm good at what I do. And I've never been turned down before.LOL. Spoiled me. ..Ok that's it. Got it out of my system.

nitronads
Liven it up!

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: / Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz

post some vids or pics and i'm sure that some of the sex crazed members here will build back you confidence in no time 
screameager
Only just live

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: / Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz

If your location (California) is correct, I think the answer is pretty simple. They only have studio girls at Secretfriends. These studios are in Columbia, Russia, Romania, Czech Republic, and other eastern European countries. To chat on SF site it costs about $1.00 to 1.60 per minute. My guess is these girls cant be making any more than 25 cents (if that) per minute per chatter. There is no free chat only a free preview. So the nudity you are seeing someone else is paying for and it is a way for them to draw more chatters. You could be with up to many chatters at a time but they are all paying.

Those who are willing to show or not part of their studios and do harder shows will end up at mycamfriends where your earnings could conceivably be much more. There is free chat, but when you go to private chatters are charged $2-5 per minute.

There have been black girls in the past but not many. but I dont know the number of black girls in Columbia or eastern europe either. I dont think that has anything to do with it. I dont see anything wrong with your pic either. Laughing

In conclusion its not you, its your location and probably what you are willing to do and cam.

Last edited by screameager on Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total 
kesenenko
Only just live

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz / Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz

Hi... 3 posible reasons for your problem qith SF:

1- You dont have estatic IP
2- The quality of image of your camera is bad (ugly study/room or slow connection)
3- You are ugly

kesenenko
Only just live

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz / Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz

Hi... 3 posible reasons for your problem with SF:

1- You dont have estatic IP
2- The quality of image of your camera is bad (ugly study/room or slow connection)
3- You are ugly

bsexxxgirl
Only just live

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: / Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz

Thank you screameager. Someone else mentioned something very similar about the studio and the foreign girls. It all makes sense to me now. I looked on Mycamfriends and it sucks. I don't even think I saw anybody online when I went to the site. I'm best just staying right where I'm at.

Good post.

nitronads
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:23 pm    Post subject: / Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz

where are you at???? 
masterofpuppets
Live wire!

Posted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:24 pm    Post subject: / Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz

It's because you are ugly Smile) 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts reason why Allye will not strip
17 hartman0001 4512 Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:50 pm
No new posts peekshows
4 ramsex1975 7096 Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:27 pm
No new posts Help me
5 A.C.A.B. 1632 Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:40 am
No new posts pretty big collection to trade for some stuff i'm after :)
10 iscrewpeaches 8984 Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:49 pm
No new posts stunning rabia
1 nitronads 4014 Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:22 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Ok Somebody Fill Me in Plzzzz on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005