Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Camcontact - fair trade

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> Camcontact - fair trade
sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Hi,

I've got an X-mas present from ImLive : $10 so I picked up a girl to watch a show. Her chat name is KeyToHeaven, my kind of type: willingly, nice chick with great big tits. The show was great expect the video quality.
Despite in her "Special features" she wrote - High Quality Webcam, and Fast connection - I've suffered from the lack of frame, the same refreshing rate as Secretfriends and Camcontacts (2-3s/frame) The site use Macromedia flash player instead of the common Java stuff. A cheapy tip: some girls are offer a discount code for $0.30 or $0.60 so often they are cheaper than the Happy Hour models. One more thing: before you switch to private they give a possibility not to be seen on the camera view, you should mark it, othervise it left a chat window inside the camera picture whitch you can only minimise Sad

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Hi all,

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Smile

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Did I wrote, that my Dec 17. video chat ($8.14) was withdrawed only on Dec 31. from Camcontacts? Maybe below $10 is too small amount for them to collect it immediatelly Smile)))))))

By the way, are you on Holiday, or just ignore me? Sad You haven't answered to my last posts.........

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Sorry man, I've been away then back but trying to catch up! Shocked

Still great to hear of your adventures -- wish more people would chime in though!

You're not the only one who actaully coughs up money for a real show are you? Or is everybody else a cheapskate who only watches freebies?

Tony

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

No, Ludovico posted a link to a recorded vid of Morgana from DirectSex, which is ~63 min long !! in the webcam hangout/trading topic. I don't know the exact price of Directsex, but in average if 1min costs $5 then he spent more than $300 for a girl !!!! It's two times more than my all spending ... Smile
By the way, I'm going to take a vid session in the recent days but not for this huge amount Smile

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

OH man my wallet hurts just thinking about it! Of course another part feels more enthusiastic. Laughing 
sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

So, as I promised, yesterday night I took a pleasant vidchat one of the Camcontacts model : RedPanther.

She is my type: great huge tits, bald, juicy pussy, great shape, pretty face. When I saw her archive photos it was a 'love at first sight'. Despite her price a little bit upper than my average's nowaday ($1.09/min so I wasn't cheapo this time, or at least -not so cheapo- Smile ) I said I want her.
It seems I'm lucky with Camcontacts's girls, because all of them I videochat with, were willingly did my askings, also RedPanther.

She has a dyed red hair and when I saw it, and her pretty face and nice tits, I knew I hadn't search more.

So I took a deep breath, set a stopper about 17min to count down and started the chat.

She dropped her bra, than her panties as I asked. Played with her tits, grab 'em, lick, suck, twist nipples. Then played with pussy, clit, finger it, open it as I want. Then in doggy style the same, and she spank her ass also. Meanwhile zoom in when I want.
I asked her to dance to me on the bed, she typed that she hasn't had enough space for zooming out, so she suggested moving her body 'like' she dance but on her knees. Boy, I tell you that, she was f*cking great about it. Then I asked her to suck fingers, then finger her pussy and suck then afterward. She did it , and more. She fingered herself and showed me how wet she were.
Finally I told her she was great, and asked her throwing me a kiss.

The frame rate/speed was better than my last video chat, but didn't reached the quality of Privatefeeds Smile (Of course, they priced themself at least five times more...)

So the whole show took almost 17 and a half minutes, but It worthed every sec. Smile))

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Today, when I've entered to Camcontacts, they asked me for an ECA authorization, and then they gave me $5 to my account. So I guess, at my next vidchat they will decrease the amount with it. Smile)))

So that's what I call customer care ... Smile)))

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Hi,

I've got an e-mail, that ECA declined, so I should give all my data. Is it valid? Also, when I entered to Camcontacts and checked my account, the card status I used was 'suspended'...

Is it real, or just data fishing?

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

That's a new one to me. Can you paste the email here (private details removed of course).

The other way is to check with your bank, they should be able to tell you if and why a charge was declined.

Tony

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Dátum: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:34:44 -0000
Feladó: help@camcontacts.com
Címzett: sirkope@freemail.hu
Tárgy: CamContacts: *sirkope* ECA Declined

Dear Sir,

This is Dora from Camcontacts Customer Support.

There is some problem with the credit card you've registered on CamContacts.
We will sort it out as soon as possible if you could please confirm the following information by email or phone:
Your full name and sex
Your full address (including street name, house number, apartment number and postcode - if any)
Your telephone number (with area code)
Your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy)
Last 4 digits of the credit card you have registered
Expiry date of this credit card
Country you are currently in
Your ISP (Internet Service Provider)
Place from which you have registered your CamContacts account (home, work, Internet cafe, etc.)
Thank you for your assistance. We hope to hear from you very soon!

Best regards,

Dora
help@camcontacts.com

The funny is that previously they withdrawed the last vidchat price from my account, did an ECA autentication, and gave me $5 bonus...

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Looks legit to me; as long as you send the email actually to "help@camcontacts.com " and not to "helpatcamcontacts.com@IamTryingToRobYou.com" you should be ok. Very Happy

My guess is that you're recent spending has triggered their "unusual activity" filter.

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Gosh, one time I won't be cheapo, and I became suspected Smile

Otherwise, I've send then a letter, and they replyed, that everything is ok, they sent me the letter, to reactivate my card please send them the datas. So I've done it, I'm waiting the result Smile

By the way, you didn't comment my last vidchat. What's you opinion about it? Smile

sirkope
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

Boy, that was quick. I've got a mail, that confirmation was succes so my card reactivated Smile 
ShadowOfLight
Only just live

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:13 am    Post subject: / Camcontact - fair trade

It's definitely legit. They do that to ensure that you are being "financially responsible." After an ECA (Extended Credit Agreement), if you spend too much money, it's your fault.

The ECA usually resets monthly after $250 (or was it $150? I can't remember) so you can always spend at least that much in a given month on the same card - even without an ECA.

Be aware that they'll do that for every screenname you have after you spend a certain amount per card.

Ciao!

SoL

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Orgasmo69
0 victel 22908 Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:04 pm
No new posts BestHornyCams
0 jambo 17857 Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:16 pm
No new posts CaseysCam
2 Ericsons 14573 Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:40 pm
No new posts cumtv
0 expert01word 14835 Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:43 pm
No new posts 4sensation
0 larry the cam guy 10052 Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:55 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> Camcontact - fair trade All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next 
Page 2 of 3
The messages about Camcontact - fair trade on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005