Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

BestHornyCams

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> BestHornyCams
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: BestHornyCams / BestHornyCams

BestHornyCams

Any fetish you desire... fulfilling fantasies in minutes... Young, hot and wild... the horniest girls

Quite an intro and quite a site, BestHornyCams is one of the most interesting cam sites I've stumbled across for quite a while...

The girls are definitely very high quality, but is this the 'best'?

Well, that depends on what you make of BestHornyCams' system - it's not your typical cam site, and you're either going to love it or hate it. Personally, I found it curious and unique, which can't be a bad thing.

Here's the real perk/quirk to this site -- there is no sign up or membership, you just pay and play... Kind of cool/strange but I like it.

All you need is a valid credit card and you simply find the girl you want, give over your credit card info, and you're in a private...

It's a wacky premise when most sites want you to fill out extensive membership forms and provide nicknames..etc. BestHornyCams gets straight to the nitty gritty.

So, once you pick a girl by perusing the profiles, you message her. However - bizarrely - in the profiles, the site reveals (without signing up, remember!) the girl's Yahoo messenger name and full email address... It's like an online address book of hotties' emails... Which really seems wacky to me, and a breach of privacy?

BestHornyCams - great for stalkers! Is that the image they're portraying? Beats me, but it is very convenient because you can deal with the ladies directly and discuss your deepest desires before paying a cent...

The profiles are also LOADED with free galleries of the girl... Which is a good thing, because there isn't a free chat option (not even text chat). Wait! Before you run for the hills, I have to note that the free galleries were so great, high res, and sexy that they were foreplay enough to show the girl's best assets and encourage a one-on-one... So, I can't really fault that.

Now, in another novel twist - which you're going to loathe or -at least- be interested in exploring, you download a choice of regular chat software (Yahoo, MSN, Eyeball, Aim) to watch the girl's cam show....

Hmmm. A site without it's own built-in cam software so you can just watch it on your open internet window... I'm not a big fan of this, but if it means hooking up with these horny models, then it's probably worth trying out....

BestHornyCams has some considerable talent, by the way - there were five girls online (and one dude), which wasn't too bad. Especially as the premise of the site is that you message an offline babe in order to hook up for a private, so you could just email or message her and set up a time at your convenience.

One girl that caught my eye was "Gloriann" - a remarkable specimen -- soooo fit and lovely. She has beads and toys, and loves to moan. Very hot Russian with great nipples.

Each girl sets her own rates (also means the cam-quality can vary wildly Sad ). Gloriann offers Cam w/Voice for a dollar a minute... And if you buy a 60 min show, you get 10 min for free.

Although not all girls were priced so reasonably...

"Kiss4un4me" was Avaliable and she looked cute. Had a stethoscope round her neck. perhaps she wants to play doctors and nurses? I want to be the patient!

Very hot brunette, but her own pricing plan was much more complicated (and expensive) than Gloriann's:

For instance, 10 mins of Cam costs $29.99, 10 mins of Cam w/voice costs $39.99, and a 10 min Fetish show costs $55... or, 60 mins of Cam costs $179.40, 60 mins of Cam w/voice costs $239.40, 60 mins of Fetish costs $330. Wow...

Anyways, "PrincesSex" was available too. She had the greatest gallery - such a sweet body - her rate for 60 mins was $90.

"Dolly" is sublime if you like teen types - very hot and nubile. (see her pic above!)

Interestingly a tight bodied Florida babe called "DestinyDior" offers 60 minutes of CamAnal for $300...

With all this variation in price, it can be a bit of a headache shopping for cam-girls at BestHornyCams. But, I did appreciate the 'freedom' of looking around without signing up, and even the option of camming without needing to register.

There are many unique points to BestHornyCams - including a freebies section of other photo extras, including hardcore xrated stuff featuring "Candy" and some of the other cam performers! So, if you're up for trying a site that's different from many of the Secretfriends and PrivateFeeds clones, then you might just enjoy it.

Originality **** (out of 5)
Overall *** (out of 5)

Keep on Cammin'

Jambo

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts CaseysCam
2 Ericsons 14573 Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:40 pm
No new posts cumtv
0 expert01word 14835 Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:43 pm
No new posts 4sensation
0 larry the cam guy 10052 Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:55 pm
No new posts Live Video Network
0 Ericsons 12968 Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:22 pm
No new posts Camazon
0 jambo 13150 Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:56 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> BestHornyCams All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about BestHornyCams on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005