Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Camazon

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> Camazon
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Camazon / Camazon

Camazone

Camazon -- a play on Amazon, I think; and boy, it IS a jungle in there... Set up like a camsite mixed with a dating site (eg: Match.com, LavaLife), this hybrid site is actually a beautiful thing...

Mostly populated it seems by real-life ladies - amateurs, basically - there's something special about the fact that you won't find these girls working on any other camsites, and they won't be juggling two keyboards at the same time as they text-chat with visitors to two different sites (a common sight at many top camsites, like PrivateFeeds). So, at Camazon, you might truly find an orchid in the forest...

Because of the dating site-format, often the girls' profiles specify their exact location (and the site even tells you exactly how many miles away they are, just in case you are itching to jump into your car for a meeting in the flesh!!!) and the profiles also specify their perfect type of guy. "Driveucrazy" - who did just that for me!! Twisted Evil - a stunning 18 year old babe (pictured above), was unfortunately too far to visit, but that didn't stop me ogling her home videos and photos in her online profile...

Camazon is free to join, by the way. But there are limits to this freedom (as is the case with cam sites and dating sites) and you need to sign up by entering your life story! And I really felt a bit weird filling out the registration as I've never created an online classified or anything like that before, and I did wonder if that's what I was basically doing. So that was odd, as I don't think of myself as a guy looking for dates -- more like a dude who likes to chat with hotties...

And once you've registered you can read profiles and stuff but there is no free cam chat Crying or Very sad For that privilege, you need to pay - one month of membership costs $34.61 -- a three month Gold membership is the best deal at $68.34.

So, essentially, Camazon is an adults personals site, where you can hook up if you feel the urge to merge, and get your rocks off with gorgeous strangers. Although, if you prefer your camsex 'virtual' (ie: sat in front of your computer) then this site might not be your cup of cha...

Some of the girls aren't that specific in their profiles when outlining their ideal mate, which certainly improves the odds of finding a willing sex buddy -- I mean, "female seeks male aged 18-47." That's quite an age range... I thought to myself: Cool - that means I've got at least another decade or two before I will be denied consensual sex with a 20 year old nympho. Good to know!

Of course, depending on your location, there is a multitude of sinners waiting to be discovered. You can look based on where they live, or just browse the highly rated profiles, which you can then rate yourself...

A girl called "cumluvenslave" was a highlight (gotta love her screen name!) and "bijeni22" was foxy - a hispanic chick with an incredible rump. Very J-Lo esque. Love it.

Profiles have downloadable home videos, pics for paying folks, and you can email the girl (and if she's a paying member she can read your messages). But in the case of bijeni22, she is very upfront about her situation - don't bother emailing as she doesn't have a pay account, also she'll contact you if she's interested in your profile, not the other way around. Wow. A real take charge lady!

I couldn't get over the fact that these girls all have great bodies. I don't know who is screening these babes, but they're doing a fantastic job at skimming the cream off the top of the milk. These girls are class acts, making Camazon one jungle I wouldn't mind swinging in -- you know, Tarzan style... Wink (yes, another jungle joke Rolling Eyes )

Supposedly if you believe the hype, there are more that ONE MILLION singles on the Camazon network.

And asides from surfing the chicks' profiles, you can click 'chat' and it takes you to a forum-style environment where you can chat in text with people who don't have a cam, or you can chat on cam if you find someone who has a cam.

Majority of folks online were dudes, so that wasn't hot for me. Then there's the premium chat, which along with privates, costs moolah -- these are live shows that are scheduled for set times. You show up and watch an amateur girl 'perform' for the camera. Basically exhibitionists who love to be watched.

Without doubt, this site is unique, and it's hard to fault uniqueness. Though not having a free chat page makes it difficult to adore. Then again, it's a dating site 'slash' cam site, so it kind of makes sense that there's no free -- afterall, the "hooking up" is what they're offering members. If you let people interact without paying then your site becomes obsolete, right?

By the way, I did like the features 'the Hot List' and 'Fresh Faces' (newly joined members) -- Camazon offers a real world of X-rated opportunities. Worth checking out... even just for the novelty value.

Cam site rating *** (out of 5)
Dating site rating ***** (out of 5!)

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts WebcamCuties
1 BigMack 15082 Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:28 pm
No new posts Amsterdam Live
0 scorpioeyez 15211 Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:20 am
No new posts Wellcams
0 larry the cam guy 10105 Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:15 am
No new posts Live Web Date
4 Ericsons 8720 Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:00 am
No new posts CamMatrix
0 jambo 9468 Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:10 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> Camazon All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Camazon on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005