Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Amsterdam Live

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> Amsterdam Live
scorpioeyez
Only just live

Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Amsterdam Live / Amsterdam Live

Amsterdam Live

I will openly admit that I have always had a thing for genuine European girls. Sure their bodies are something to really be knocked out by but most of the time it�€™s their accents that drive me wild along with their exotic eyes. So when I was surfing through the sites to figure out what I wanted to review tonight, Amsterdam Live really stood out to me.

Upon entering Amsterdam Live I was really impressed with how everything worked out. I entered into the �€˜one on one�€™ cam section to check out things there and was instantly drawn in by the very wide selection of models to choose from. I really enjoyed the fact that there were so many different ladies to choose from that were in all shapes and sizes. Some of the girls were very thin; some of them were less than thin. Some were blonde, some were raven haired, the only thing that every one of them had in common was that they were all beautiful.

The fetishes being serviced were also very wide spread which I thought was very nice to see. The site is really going out of its way to provide something for everyone with most fetishes being covered including some of the more obscure fetishes such as water sports and transgender being covered for the audience members who want to see that. I also never saw a single model on my time who didn�€™t mind giving close ups of whatever parts of their body their audience wanted to see. In one room I saw plenty of foot shots and just a few minutes later in another room it was all ass, all the time.

The layout of the site was also very nice to see as it was very simple and easy to figure out. No wasted time trying to figure out which button would take me where and no getting frustrated by hitting the wrong buttons and ending up with someone that I didn�€™t want on my screen. It was just easy point and click.

The lag on Amsterdam Live wasn�€™t too bad which I found to be a nice surprise. I was worried that with so many users and so many cams going that it would really drag down the speed but with the cameras automatically detecting your connection speed and adjusting accordingly, I found that this wasn�€™t a problem in the least.

After you get acclimated to the site it�€™s fairly obvious that you�€™re going to want to chat with the girls live since that�€™s what you�€™re there for. I was fairly certain that this was where the site was going to end up losing the most points with me but again I was pleasantly surprised to find the process to be quick and painless. All it took to join the live chats was a simple registration of a username and email and I was done. Just a few seconds later I had access to all the features that the site had to offer. Naturally all of the other features are going to cost you some money but variety is still there for you to enjoy.

Some of the features that you�€™ll be able to enjoy after registering include being able to turn on your cam so that the girls can see you, purchasing private cam time with the girl of your choice, a private messaging system, private time on the phone with your model at varying international rates and complete control of her cam for $1 a minute.

The private cams are not the only part of the site but it is the only part of the site that I felt any strong need to spend some serious time on. Also included on this site was the Voyeur House which features 9 girls living in one of Amsterdam�€™s famous brothel houses where you can watch them everywhere. You can watch them in the shower, around the house, even while they are asleep. Unfortunately this part of the site is not covered under the free portion so what you see in one room is what you get without paying for full access. Perhaps if you got to see more of the house or even just a free trial of the ladies servicing their clients Amsterdam Live would a higher hardcore rating from me but with absolutely nothing to go but its reputation of being quite raunchy, I can�€™t really comment on this.

Another interesting part of the site is the Bitch Talk Rooms. The Bitch Talk rooms are interesting since you get to view the model but there are also multiple cameras set up so that you can see the girls from various angles. I have to admit that the �€˜see through�€™ angle didn�€™t live up to the fantasy in my mind as this camera angle shows you the see through chair that the model is sitting in from underneath and it�€™s a rare ass that actually looks good when it�€™s pressed up against glass.

All in all, this entire site certainly had its good and bad points and sadly when I say that the site had good points, I mean that they were good. They weren�€™t great and they weren�€™t anything that was particularly special. While I did particularly enjoy the variety of girls in the one on one cam section, it was rare for me to come across a girl who was really getting into performing for the camera (Trudy was one of the girls that wasn�€™t exactly a size 2 but she was certainly someone who loved to perform for the camera) and when I did, the show was enjoyable but again, rarely was it anything particularly special. It is possible that I caught the site on a bad night and should try returning to it on another night but again, I�€™m really hard pressed for coming up with reasons that I want to return.

There was nothing particularly hardcore about this site. Perhaps paying users can tell different stories about their experiences but nothing on this site made me feel as though it was worth spending the money to see more than what I was already getting. And so it�€™s pretty easy for me to leave this site without much thought about it. The models seemed sweet enough but in the end, I needed more than that and these girls weren�€™t providing it.

Origina l Review

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Wellcams
0 larry the cam guy 10105 Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:15 am
No new posts Live Web Date
4 Ericsons 8720 Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:00 am
No new posts CamMatrix
0 jambo 9468 Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:10 pm
No new posts LVN - Live Video Network
0 TheJake 9767 Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:37 pm
No new posts [ Poll ] LivebyCam
0 jambo 12223 Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:27 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> Amsterdam Live All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Amsterdam Live on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005