Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

CamMatrix

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> CamMatrix
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: CamMatrix / CamMatrix

CamMatrix

Enter the Matrix... But what is the CamMatrix? Shall I eat the blue pill or the red pill? Can I dodge bullets here?

Well, first of all, no this isn't the creepy dystopic Matrix from the Keanu Reeves' movie. In fact, if Neo had a choice I'm sure he'd much rather be in the cyber-space reality of the "CamMatrix" - a cam site fully-loaded with hotties to the max...

Free live chat, no registration required? Why has this site not been reviewed before...? It must be those nasty secret agents... Oh wait, no, that's the movie Matrix - it's so hard to keep it all straight, especially as the logo of CamMatrix is just asking for a 'cease and desist' order from Warner Bros...

Anyways, let's get to these smoking hot babes... Only 7 girls online, although the site has a special section of girls who have been online in the last few hours, as a sort of "there were babes here, honest!" response to any complaints... The 7 girls are cool enough, a nice mix of types. Although some are only available for privates (VIPs), which makes them off limit to a casual browser... Dammit.

Which is a shame because once "HotPussy" jumped into a private session, it only left two girls in free chat, which is below my standards.

"SuperHot" is one of those ladies. Very sexy in lingerie and willing to appease the masses in free chat by flipping over, if enough people beg to see her buns (very nice they are too)

Meanwhile, "Kristal" - the other babe - is incredible! Love her. She's packing a knock out pair of knockers, and wearing a feathery and playful brassiere.

I almost went private with her straight away. That's exactly the kind of girl you want to find, especially when there's only two online!! And then wonder of wonders, she stood up, zoomed out, put her hand inside her panties (I'm not making this up! Shocked ) and then turned around to wiggle her rear into the camera and then rub herself while bent over. Amazing! There is a God.

She is dynamite. This is one girl who could have her own solo site. And that's a rare find, in my books... Now she has a dildo out! My word. Kristal is too hot. And low and behold, she's been picked up for a private show. It breaks my heart...

So, let's see who else is online.... "18SexyDoll" has logged on and she's waiting in free chat. Let me see: 18, Sexy, Doll, that fulfils most of my criteria that I look for in a cam girl Wink , let's rock and roll...

Well, she's lying on her bed, gyrating her ass. Incredible. Nice body. Okay face too, now she's turned over. Wearing a fine G-string. Me likey.

But, if it wasn't for Kristal, I probably would be extremely disappointed with the level of talent in the CamMatrix.

The video quality overall for these cams isn't all that bad though. It's not too jumpy or grainy. Yet, where's the audio? Ahh, audio's only available in privates... How much does that cost? Well, you can buy in time blocks of $25, 50 75, 100, using credit card or epassporte.

Now you don't need to register as a member to see free chat, but if you do sign up for free, you can access the member's lounge. Not as cool as it sounds (I was picturing cigars and martinis) but a unique feature.

Once signed in, you can also check the girls bios for their scheduling info and image galleries. And you can see their rates when in their free chat: Kristal and 18SexyDoll both advertised rates of $1.99/min for a private and the same price for Cam2Cam. Bonus.

So, all in all, this site is worth a look. And, in case you're wondering, apart from its name and logo, what does CamMatrix have to do with the Matrix movie.... hmmm, if you find out, let me know!

I give it ** stars out of 5.

Keep on cammin'

Jambo

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Sticky: Feedback on reviews
0 tony 3621 Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:38 pm
No new posts Live Web Date
4 Ericsons 8721 Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:00 am
No new posts LVN - Live Video Network
0 TheJake 9767 Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:37 pm
No new posts [ Poll ] LivebyCam
0 jambo 12223 Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:27 pm
No new posts CamGirlsXXX
1 larry the cam guy 5586 Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:50 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> CamMatrix All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about CamMatrix on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005