Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

My new favorite -- Dariana on Flirt4FRee

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> My new favorite -- Dariana on Flirt4FRee
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: My new favorite -- Dariana on Flirt4FRee / My new favorite -- Dariana on Flirt4FRee

Hi ya'll,

I've been spending a lot of time studying a new young lady, and I think I should share...Dariana at Flirt4Free is the kind of young lady that adult web cams were made for. She's may not be the most exhibitionist of girls, but we all know where we can go to see closeups of the three-finger slide whenever we need that kind of thing. I like this camcutie because she's beautiful, in a wholesome way. That auburn hair is just the right color, and she's got the greatest smile...plus that smooth, clear skin that redheads always seem to have. As for the rest of her -- well, to be crude, I'd love to have her wrap those long legs around me! Twisted Evil

In other words, she's heartily recommended. Spend some private minutes on Dariana, and you can't go wrong! Very Happy

Cheers,

Biggus Mackus

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: / My new favorite -- Dariana on Flirt4FRee

Dariana, huh? Another great tip from Biggus Mackus... I checked out her profile pics, and she looks like a real ray of sunlight -- I'll have to catch her online.

Some of the reviewers were a bit harsh with their stars... Sad apparently she doesn't "give it up" too easily. But, agreed, if you want to see nubbin' rubbin' then there are places to go. Yet, to find a girl with true charm and style, then they can be few and far between in cam-land. Nice find! Very Happy

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:47 am    Post subject: / My new favorite -- Dariana on Flirt4FRee

Yes, I'm enjoying my new topic of study. She's a cutie indeed. Now if only I could find one like her in real life! 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: / My new favorite -- Dariana on Flirt4FRee

Ahhh... that age old story. Boy meets hot camgirl, boy falls in love with hot camgirl, boy looks for girlfriend that looks like hot camgirl... Wink Very Happy 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Secretfriends material (pics, vids, etc)
22 Woodman 15936 Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:27 pm
No new posts web cam sites on french
1 exe 1189 Tue Oct 24, 2006 2:07 pm
No new posts french web cam site
0 exe 1019 Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:21 pm
No new posts Flirt4Free - Under-appreciated?!?
6 boeing747 2882 Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:51 pm
No new posts SecretFriends nudity!!!!
4 jambo 3445 Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:54 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> My new favorite -- Dariana on Flirt4FRee All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about My new favorite -- Dariana on Flirt4FRee on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005