Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

LivebyCam

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> LivebyCam

How many stars (out of 5) would you rate this site...?
one (*) it's poor
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
two (**) it's okay
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
three (***) it's good
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
four (****) it's great
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
five (*****) it's awesome -- LivebyCam kicks ass!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: LivebyCam / LivebyCam

LiveByCam

As they say, Live by the Sword, die by the sword; and I was dying to check out LiveByCam (yes, I know, possibly the worst review intro ever!)

So, I was immediately struck by the layout and color scheme of this site. And I'm not a Martha Stewart type of person who is into interior design and that malarkey, but I found it very refreshing. Many cam sites have a black background --- like they're labeling camming some sort of dark activity. Yet, this site is bright and breezy and like a breath of fresh air. Kudos...

Now, immediately after enjoying the light blues and whites, I clapped eyes on the girls - lots and lots of girls. I knew then, we were in for a fun time!

Firstly, before you can try the free chat feature and really negotiate the site's galleries..etc, you need to register a (real) email address. They send your password and then you're good to go.

LiveByCam promises quick and easy registration, and it really was. They don't pester for your credit card details, and they ask the bare minimum and soon you're camming...

On a side note, you can become a Gold Star member if you buy credits, which gives access to full size video chat and prefered attention from the hostesses.

Anyways, there were lots of girls LIVE NOW, and they were quite frankly a great bunch of stunners. Good quality control.

This includes blonde-lovely "Cassey" - very toned and limber. Well, she seemed pretty enough, but it is hard to tell in free chat - as the video is about the size of a stamp! Argh.

However, once I put on my bi-focals (joke), I got to enjoy her little ass wiggling...

This site truly has a real mish mash of girls - all types and specialities - from red heads, to asian, and then there's "KinkyAss" -- in a 'type' of her own, she was interesting, and hot. (If you think a chick wearing a dog collar is hot... which I do! Hey, sue me!)

Although, the girls aren't overly chatty when you're in free text chat, and some of the cams lack audio. But, they do a good tease; flexing their bodies and subtly rubbing their panties. Very nice and gets you in the mood for their "100% PURE LIVE SHOW" -- though I'm sure there's nothing "pure" about what happens in there... Wink

The cams are quick to load, which I appreciated. Of course, that was more to do with their size than the site itself. Still, it meant I had more time to peruse the other ladies...

"Catarine19" (hey, that rhymes) was spectacular and voila! Audio. Nice.... She was espanol I think and I loved her purring voice.

"SoHotNSexyXXX" was lovely too. I was impressed by these girls. A good selection and all smiling!! How many miserable cam girls can you find over at PrivateFeeds... Crying or Very sad

By the way, I really like the way a new window pops up when you click a girl -- it's annoying at Flirt4Free when you lose the main profile page and have to go back and reload it if you want to see pics of the girls before you pick.

It would be a sin not to mention "Sweet_Dreams" young and foxy... And "Cybertitties" (!?) with her hand down her pants. She was really enjoying herself. I felt like I just wandered into her bedroom... Mmmm. (was she wearing the same stockings as 'KinkyAss'?? Maybe a two for one offer?)

While "SexyDana" looked like a model.... wow.

The site offers the functionality to list your favorites for your own records, and there's a message area so you can communicate with the ladies...

Pricing is a bit of a question mark, as it varies from 0.99 to 1.99 or more -- bad thing is you only find out the cost right before buying (it's not openly listed on their profiles). I guess their masterplan is to get you thinking with your penises and not your wallets (touche, LivebyCam, touche).

Finally, I stopped by "Dahlia" - wow... And my all time favorite - and don't read too much into this - "SchoolSlut." Big props to a girl who is sat there, on a live cam, in pig tails and a short tartan skirt. Some girls claim to be slutty school girls whereas this girl is living it. She looks and acts the part, and for that I give her two thumbs up.... Twisted Evil

And, ultimately, I feel like I only scratched the surface here... There were so many tantalising models. I would definitely come back to sample more. There were literally pages of girls online.

I think that's a true sign of a good cam site, when you leave having not seen everything there was to see. There was still more girls I want to come back and click, so I will return...

I give this site four stars ****

But, judge it for yourself... what would you rate this site?

Sounds like a POLL -- check out LiveByCam and vote for how many stars you would give it!

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Sticky: Feedback on reviews
0 tony 3621 Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:38 pm
No new posts CamGirlsXXX
1 larry the cam guy 5586 Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:50 pm
No new posts GoLiveXXX
0 TheBossMan 5264 Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:07 pm
No new posts Asian Cam Models
0 ron 5980 Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:47 pm
No new posts Wild Orchidz
0 ambitiousblonde 4194 Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:47 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> LivebyCam All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about LivebyCam on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005