Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

CamGirlsXXX

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> CamGirlsXXX
larry the cam guy
Only just live

Posted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: CamGirlsXXX / CamGirlsXXX

Exclamation CamGirlsXXX Exclamation

After a while don't all of these cam sites start to sound the same? Its almost like a big computer spits out these names based on a combination of the words 'cam' + 'XXX' + 'girls' (and then maybe throws in 'live' and 'sex' into the mix too). And voila you have a new cam site...

Anyways, this site is a classic combo, following that old formula to a T: CamGirlsXXX, which as a matter of fact is directly affiliated with CamBoysXXX (imaginative huh?).

Now from the get go I wasnt very happy about this relationship as CamGirls and CamBoys shared a lot of content. For instance, if you search for performers, the male and females are mixed together! I hated that!

Who thought a co-ed cam site was a good idea! It's not... I definitely don't likie seeing KinckyGuy1 and HotBoi4U while I look for hot babes!

But that's just me... Putting that major problem aside, There are some decent girls and the site isn't bad. Lizzy was the first girl I tried (and as there wasn't ever more than three girls online, it wasn't much of a choice!!). As you might see in her picture above, she was very librarian like, which is kinda turn on...

The video and sound quality was very good, which was a big plus. And Lizzy was chatty and I had her fairly to myself in the Free chat area. You just need your email address to sign up (I used a fake one as they don't verify it). You don't need a credit card to sign up, by the way.

Her rate for a private was 2.69 $USD per minute. Not a bad price. They seem to set their own rates and keep their own schedules. Apparently though - according to the site's News Flash at the top of a screen - Nude chat is only $0.69 cents a minute, I think that's if you use a coupon and I saw a coupon code being offered for free as a banner, so that's quite cool. CC Bill and PayCom are their payment methods available.

Allison, a 20 year old blonde, was another girl I saw. She keeps good schedule hours so is around frequently. But, to be honest, not sure if I would pickj her if there was more variety. Sites like LiveJasmin really have spoiled me!!! A few girls is no longer ever enough - I like a whole directory of babes to choose from now!

There are a few nice MILFs though. It can be hard to find a nice MILF so I appreciated them...

But this coed thing is a huge issue for me. If I never have to see another schlong again it will be too soon!! (imagine a page of bio/profile photos and every guy has snapped a pic of his penis - Shocked )The guys far outnumber the girls so it seems CamGirlsXXX are padding their numbers by adding CamBoysXXX performers to their list of models. I don't thibnk they have more than 10-15 girls tops. Which, quite frankly, sux.

With so little girls online, I would rather just go to a great single-girl site like CaseysCam, instead of wasting time with a couple of mediocre girls!!

The only girl I could really recommend was Glamoure. This girl has an amazing ass (see pic below!!) and was red hot. She is out of this site's league really.

Truthfully, the good free chat with good quality video and audio doesn't save this site. I was put off by all the boys and the lack of talent. However, if you like guys, or you're bi-curious, then you'll be in 7th heaven!!

I give it one star "*" (which is because of the good free chat)

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: / CamGirlsXXX

Okay, that Glamour girl has a nice ass - granted. But the rest of CamGirlsXXX is a wasteland!!! Where are all the babes? In fact, where are ANY!? I can't even find a dude online... (not that I'm looking for one!)

The main page simply says "Sorry, no one is online"

Am I the only guy who likes looking at ladies with a cup of morning coffee? Hmmm Confused

Either way, contrast this site with Flirt4Free, for instance, and it's like night and friggin' day. Flirt4Free is hopping to the max! There's like 20 bodacious hotties waiting to 'give it up' to me... Quite a difference from the tumbleweeds blowing around my feet over at CamGirlsXXX...

I think that Larry is being overly generous with his one star (out of five, presumably).

Gotta go, "Cassara" is online at Flirt, and she's looking looovvveellly today. See ya!

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts GoLiveXXX
0 TheBossMan 5264 Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:07 pm
No new posts Asian Cam Models
0 ron 5980 Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:47 pm
No new posts Wild Orchidz
0 ambitiousblonde 4194 Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:47 am
No new posts Cams 4 Us
0 mala0803 3613 Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:41 pm
No new posts AmateurLatinCam
0 leotis 3264 Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:27 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> CamGirlsXXX All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about CamGirlsXXX on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005