Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Chase and Cristen from Secretfriends!

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> Chase and Cristen from Secretfriends!
Kellenocte
Only just live

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: Chase and Cristen from Secretfriends! / Chase and Cristen from Secretfriends!

Does anyone know where these two went? They were hands down my favorite show for almost a year running, even though they never did anything really hardcore like some of the other tandems on there. Any insight, guys? 
Cajer
Only just live

Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: / Chase and Cristen from Secretfriends!

I'll second that. Chase was definitely one of my favorites. Some of the other girls disappeared for a few months over the summer and then started showing up again in the past few weeks (summer vacation, I assume), but sadly neither of these girls has made an appearance again that I've seen. Maybe Chase went back to Kansas (I think that's where her profile said she was from). 
Kellenocte
Only just live

Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: / Chase and Cristen from Secretfriends!

Have any of the site-savvy on here seen either of them on another site at all? SF is my "home base" of sorts, and beyond there it gets sketchy at best. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: / Chase and Cristen from Secretfriends!

Got any pics of these girls....? I don't often check out the couples, preferring having the solo girls all to myself... But I'll keep an eye out for them. 
Kellenocte
Only just live

Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: / Chase and Cristen from Secretfriends!

It is possible I do on another drive, assuming the OS was the only thing to fry on it (power surge took it out, along with a ton of stuff you guys would like and my entire CD collection). I'll see what I can do though to try and salvage anything from it. 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts dawn from secretfriends
3 jiponiko 1484 Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:07 pm
No new posts Where is Bessy?
1 lenn 1693 Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:29 pm
No new posts looking for czech girls that worked at directsex in the past
0 detroit 1595 Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:32 am
No new posts leylax
3 alber697 1869 Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:01 pm
No new posts Camfever
2 Sempi 2091 Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:30 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> Chase and Cristen from Secretfriends! All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Chase and Cristen from Secretfriends! on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005