Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

AmateurLatinCam

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> AmateurLatinCam
leotis
Only just live

Posted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: AmateurLatinCam / AmateurLatinCam

AmateurLatinCam - http://www.theyarelive.com/redirect/amateurlatincam.html

My fellow Americans (and all you other folks), this is my first foray into Webcam reviews so I hope you enjoy it. I'm used to having my finger on the button - of my computer's mouse, that is. So, over the years, I've enjoyed many web cam sites from all around the world. And how did AmateurLatinCam compare? Not bad, not bad....

Now contrary to popular belief, I don't just like my girls white, like my house - I love blacks, asians and latino babes equally. So, it was my pleasure to see all these latina cuties dancing away and stripping to their unmentionables.

Of course, I am a strongly religious man - in God we trust, you know. But, I am also a believer in hot poonani, of which AmateurLatinCam has plenty! Heh heh.

I was amazed to find so many hot tamales online and waiting for me to "free" them of their oppressive shackles. When I say free, I mean watch them in Free. Yes, this site has a great free mode (as you know I love free things, especially "freedom"). One bad thing about it was the quality -- the free chat is viewable through these red, stripy bars (like a dang barcode or something). Yep, it's like watching a girl through her bedroom window after she's pulled the blinds, and I did plenty of that when I was a young whippersnapper so I didn't enjoy this style of free cam.

Also, on another note, my darn assistants - Dick and Condi - would not leave me alone! jeez, those two are always bugging me with "important business"! Don't they understand, that I'm busy getting my freak on, watching cam-babes -- and that is very important business!?!

Anyways, I was so impressed by these girls! Just to think they are only south of our beautiful country. I should travel down there more often... And I should also stop telling border patrols to be so strict! We could do with more Latina hotties in this Land of the Free, I can tell ya! Yeeha!

My personal favorites include Dominique.... a gorgeous brunette bombshell.

and Jade - lithe and toned -

Jade really reminds me of my maid. MMmmm, sweet sweet Gonzuela. Why will she never oblige my desires for afternoon delight? My predecessor, of course, had his Monica, yet where's my Monica? Huh? Where's my afternoon delight? Evil or Very Mad

Ibiza (pictured above) is a great gal too... Lying on her front like that, reminds me of those good o' days on the cattle farm in Texas. Boy oh boy, those were great days....

Most of the girls are bilingual, so never fear if your spanish is as bad as mine. And some of the senoritas, like Gina, are bisexual too. What a bonus!

Saribel was a lovely catch - boobs as oval as my office, I can tell you!! But I'm not sure those bubbies would fit into my mouth, even though I am accustomed to fitting both of my feet into my enormous trap...

Anyways, my numero uno unmissable gal is Silvia.

Gee-whiz, this girl makes me want to pack up, quit my job, move to Me-hee-co and run for President down there!!! Shocked Yes siree, she rocks my world. Ola, Silvia. Ola. Areeba areeba, and all that bull.

I may be the leader of the free world, but I would let Silvia "lead" me around the room on my hands and knees. No question about it... In fact, perhaps we could invade Mexico next?? Hmmm. I'll have to talk it over with Dick and Condi, they make all the big decisions...

On a side note, there are also quite a lot of Chicos and Transsexuals available online too -- if you like that kind of thing.

So, bottomline - AmateurLatinCam is terrific. It could improve it's free mode as the video is already small, so there's no real need to blur the image further with those red bars running across the screen. It's unnecessary.

As for the number of senoritas online, amazing. Just perfect. great choice if you like latina chicks!

And as long as I live in a thriving democracy, AmateurLatinCam has my vote. Heh heh.

I give it four W's out of five - W W W W

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts PassionCams
0 larry the cam guy 3167 Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:27 pm
No new posts BigSister
0 jambo 4812 Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:57 pm
No new posts LatinasCam
0 larry the cam guy 3962 Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:25 pm
No new posts TempodeAntena
0 larry the cam guy 3551 Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:13 pm
No new posts AsiasKittens
0 jambo 3818 Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:08 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> AmateurLatinCam All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about AmateurLatinCam on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005