Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

SecretFriends nudity!!!!

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> SecretFriends nudity!!!!
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:18 pm    Post subject: SecretFriends nudity!!!! / SecretFriends nudity!!!!

Yo, those teen babes at Secretfriends have gone off the deep end... Exclamation I mean, it's cool to find such tasty treats as the Katy Holmes-ish 'Lizy' doing hand-bras as I check out her free preview Twisted Evil , but - wow - what a shocker to find the bountiful 'Asia' (p.s. she's not Asian) and she's inserting two fingers in a cam-shot that is so tight that only gynaecologists see these kinds of things Shocked !?! Woah - those views are a little too much for me. I'm okay to see the nubbin' rubbin' but without the Discovery Channel close-ups, thanks...

Luckily, she eventually zoomed out so we could see some nice boob rubbin' action too Wink

So, what does everyone think of all this Free nudity at SecretFriends?? Does anyone still pay for privates over there? Why, when you can see such explicit freebies???

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: / SecretFriends nudity!!!!

Yep, it's a little overwhelming, ain't it? I have to say, though, it's entertaining. I still wonder if us complaining about it here had any affect at all? Ya think? Because I think they must have sent around a memo. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: / SecretFriends nudity!!!!

I think they sent a memo too!!!!! In fact, I just found a copy of that secret memo!! Unbelievable stuff.... Here we go... I'm going to share it with you all now:

Quote:
--- TOP SECRET Secretfriends MEMO ---

Dear hot teenage girls,

As you may know, for sometime you have been withholding your delicious funbags and nakedness from paying customers. Well, from this date onwards, this will END. I repeat, END.

Feel free, from this moment onwards, to rejoice in your inner juices and reveal all your fresh hot goodness and nudie-parts to paying -- and non-paying -- visitors to our beloved site.

Thank you,

Signed,
Head of A Global Consortium of Hot Teenage Girl Websites

Amazing stuff, huh! Wink

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: / SecretFriends nudity!!!!

Wow, Jambo! Thanks for making that public! Ya know, I wish I were a HOAGCOHTGW. Then I could probably get all kinds of dates, or at least private shows for free.

Fresh, hot goodness and nudie-parts -- sheer genius! Twisted Evil

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: / SecretFriends nudity!!!!

I was once the HOAGCOUOGW -- Head of a Global Consortium of Ugly Old Granny Websites... Unfortunately, it was neither profitable or pleasurable Laughing Wink

But apparently if you're the Head of sites like Secretfriends then every day is filled with Naked Bubble Kiss Time (any "That 70's Show" fans here? Confused Very Happy )

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts SecretFriends girls on other sites
7 Cajer 8635 Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:17 am
No new posts Double your pleasure, double your fun
2 BigMack 1463 Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:45 pm
No new posts How far is too far
5 Dude Love 1396 Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:19 pm
No new posts Live sex
4 Dude Love 2342 Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:35 am
No new posts LiveSexyDoll girls have all "relocated"
0 jambo 2059 Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:41 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> SecretFriends nudity!!!! All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about SecretFriends nudity!!!! on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005