Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

PassionCams

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> PassionCams
larry the cam guy
Only just live

Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:27 pm    Post subject: PassionCams / PassionCams

Exclamation PassionCams Exclamation

This is a pic of DeepxxAss - isn't she amazing!!!

So, you have to get a free account, which means giving a real email account and then they send a password -- then, your good to go!

Now, what can I say about PassionCams? Its easy to use, there are many girls, and (once you get an account) you get free live video chat! What more could you want!?

Depending on the chica you select, the cams can be clunky and jumpy. It all depends on their own webcam. First I visited TEENLola.

Very cute and nice quality girl, and she showed me her penis toys, anal beads. But she wouldn't chat in free chat though. Kept pushing for a private (I hate pushy girls)

First impressions is this site isn't bad -- it's got a free chat featuring visuals. I couldn't get sound with every girl... Just depends on each cam performer and if they have good cam/equipment.

When selecting a girl, I was happy they had good bio profile pages (I think that's important as I make decisions on some of their comments and facts).

TeenLOLA's show costs $1.70 per minute. So it's worth checking profile for pricing too. Also some of the girls have made good use of the high res galleries, mmmmmm.

As a member you get a message area, by the way. Not a bad idea, and good community sense of spirit. I guess girls can mail you when they are online and stuff like that... Also you can select girls for your own MyFavorites list. Nice touch.

Many girls online when I visited - too many to count actually, over twenty I'd say.

Some of the girls seemed tired and distracted. few wanted to chat when I typed in free chat, maybe they're working a few sites at the same time? Who knows!

HotAsian_Teaser was great fun, but I hate teasers... WildPussy, another asian babe, was chatty after i broke the ice a little. Russiantits was smoking HOT. This site has a real mix of ladies from all ethnicities and cultures. Kind of like a camgirl U.N. Wink LOL.

PassionCams has a useful info bar at the top of the screen, with links to customer serivce and buy coins, that kind of thing. Handy as you don't have to search high and low for help or anything.

I got great audio on TeenPussy (if she's a teen I'll eat my hat!!) and the video was more fluid, better quality. Russian-looking babe, great knockers.

I should say that coin Credits can be bought in increments of $30, 60, 90, 130, 150 with credit card. Seemed quite easy to use.

If a girl is already in a live show, and you have credits in your online wallet, you can grab a 'Sneak Peek' of private action, which I thought was cool.

Other girls to look for -- BarbieDoll was nice -- I think I went private with a BarbieDoll at LiveJasmin once...?? Different girl I think. They all look similar though - like Barbie, I guess. This one was hot, and naked lying on her sheets wearing nothing but cowboy boots!!? Kind of funny really...

Instense_Belle has an amazing rack in her photos, but in real life she was kinda boring and just sitting there on a couch all moody. Take off your top and shake what your momma gave ya! Nah, she's just going to sit there -- I'm not recommending her.

Theres a lot at PassionCams to be passionate about. I will visit again, probably because I now have the password or what have you, but also because the free chat is pretty good - just as good as Flirt4Free i'd say. And there were many girls to choose from -- at least three pages worth.. The price is right too - most girls charge around $1.50 per minute (compared to $3-5 at some cam sites!).

Rating - THREE AND 1/2 *'s (out of five)

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts BigSister
0 jambo 4812 Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:57 pm
No new posts LatinasCam
0 larry the cam guy 3962 Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:25 pm
No new posts TempodeAntena
0 larry the cam guy 3551 Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:13 pm
No new posts AsiasKittens
0 jambo 3818 Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:08 pm
No new posts CamClub
0 jambo 4977 Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:20 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> PassionCams All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about PassionCams on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005