Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

TempodeAntena

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> TempodeAntena
larry the cam guy
Only just live

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: TempodeAntena / TempodeAntena

Exclamation Tempodeantena Exclamation

Okay, so the name doesn't mean much to me. It could be that 'antena' makes us think of telescopic poles -- perhaps a veiled message about erections?! - anyways, this portuguese cam site, Tempodeantena (translation somebody? dunno) is hopping with hot girls who are online and looking for fun, so I was excited to check it out...

If you love natural brunettes, you will be in heaven. These raven haired portuguese babes are so fine and tan and lovely. I was satisfied with the selection available.

Private costs about a dollar a minute which is sweet. The first girl I checked out was Fofa, a medium build slutty type. She had a few guys chatting with her as she played with hand on top of her panties. The video in free chat is half decent and you can zoom in, which is great. The sound is excellent (if you like listening to background music courtesy of Portuguese radio stations!)

There's a "Free time left" counter ticking down the seconds, which is a bit of a distraction... Apparently you get 8 minutes free per day, but can sign up to make it unlimited.

Now I usually like my babes "bi" (bisexual, that is). But when it comes to a site full of hot ladies from a non-english speaking country, I was glad to find many of them were bi-LINGUAL too. Although many of the other guys in free chat were speaking a tongue I didn't understand, so sometimes I felt like a fish out of water.

But, I think I did learn some portuguese!

Anyways, when I visited there was nine girls online - five of them were available for free chat and the others were in member chat. So I was happy with that. I tried some really nice girls... PerfectPussy was one that stood out in my mind. Very fit body, nice ass, and great face. Brown hair, of course.

And it's great to enter their profiles as there are good photos and videos (the video clips play even when they are tiny thumbnails so you can see before you download to a bigger size, very cool!) You can rent them for a $1, the site says. Perfect Pussy's videos include dildo action and topless. mmmm

Downsides of the free eight minutes is that the time counted down when I was just waiting for a page to load. And as the site was quite slow, I often saw my seconds dripping away. But, like i said, you can sign up to stop that counting clock.

Also, pages expire so it was a hard site to navigate if you like hitting the Back button. (I kept having to refresh)

It honestly seemed a slow site to me. Lots of things took ages to download, in comparison to sites like Secretfriends where cams load quite quickly I think.

Good things... live help is available at a press of a button. Some sites can seem faceless, so nice to see support there even if I didn't need it...

The language barrier was non existent most of the time, but there was a few occasions when I was scratching my head as some links/text/buttons were not bilingual.

Anyways, another girl worth checking out at Tempo is Malu - she was out of this world. She is busty and hot, wears nice underwear... curlyish blondey hair... I'm still dreaming about her!

In fact, quality was not a problem on this site. Many many of the girls were sexy mediteranean beauties... Sweetangel (a petite stunner) and jade blew my mind, too. So many portuguese girls, so little time Wink

I also want to mention naturalcpl20 - a sexy couple who like to exhibit themselves - and sweetladycarina - a girl who is hot as hell, with giant bazookas!

So, if you have ever wanted to visit Portugal, visit the girls at Tempo! Portuguese girls are amazing. The site is pretty good, just too slow to load.

I give it 3 out of 5 points. ***

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts CamsUncovered
1 larry the cam guy 12880 Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:56 pm
No new posts AsiasKittens
0 jambo 3818 Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:08 pm
No new posts CamClub
0 jambo 4977 Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:20 pm
No new posts OurCamGirls
0 larry the cam guy 3318 Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:15 pm
No new posts Vgirlz
0 jambo 3791 Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:47 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> TempodeAntena All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about TempodeAntena on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005