Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Ring around the rosie

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Ring around the rosie
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Ring around the rosie / Ring around the rosie

Hey guys Ive been noticing a lot of "labial jewelry" on some of the camgirls if you know what I mean, have any of you seen this? Adds a whole new meaning to the term "grabbing the brass ring," eh? I cant imagine hanging some kind of ring off my johnson (women already are good enough at leading me around by it) so I dont get why a girl would have a piercing on their nether regions, I wonder what that feels like? I think if I had a girlfriend pierced that way Id always worry about it getting in the way. Shocked It does look kinda sexy though as long as they dont overdo it and do more than one. 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: / Ring around the rosie

Hmmm... I'm not sure I like the idea...I'm afraid something might get caught on it.

On the other hand, I do understand why a woman would wear a ring in her vagina. For one thing, it's kind of the same reason a woman would shave herself smooth -- she likes sex, and the ornamentation is a way to show off. Then, too, I've actually known one woman who had a pussy-ring, and she was able to use it to masturbate with it on the sly. All she had to do was press it up against her clitoris, squeeze her legs together, and wiggle. I'm talking about when she was clothed -- she could do it at work or wherever, whenever she felt like it, and did. Can't see guys managing something like that. It would be fun, though. Twisted Evil

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: / Ring around the rosie

Sticking a chunk of metal through my penis does NOT appeal, that's for sure... I think it's called a "Prince Albert" (did he have one?) and, as I don't have my ears pierced or any other piercings, the idea sounds horrific and painful...

But, like DudeLove, I've noticed a few cam girls with poonani bling-bling, and I have to admit it's quite sexy. Nice to see some glitter down there. Razz Most of the pierced girls online seem to be in Fetish sections (with pierced everything -- nipples Shocked , lips, eyebrows..etc. Kinky. A lot of them have tattoos too.)

Although, I think I mostly prefer the idea of a girl with a pierced tongue (apparently it adds extra stimulation during oral Very Happy ). Actually I once kissed a girl with a tongue piercing and that was pretty cool too Cool

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: / Ring around the rosie

The very thought of having someone poke a hole in my naughty bits is enough to make me do a full-body cringe (you know, guys -- the one where you try to curl up around the ol' equipment). However, if the girlie can handle it, the more power to them. Can't help but see it as a party favor, though -- if I pull the ring, does she go "bang"? Twisted Evil 
PenisArtist
Only just live

Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: / Ring around the rosie

Talking about stuff around the rosie..

Today I've seen kind of a weird thing that I'd like to share with you guys. So I was stumbling across this pretty hot chick on a german webcam site:

So far so good, exactly my taste. Had a look at the other pictures in her gallery and saw this:

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k114/JeToUK/bildergalerie_showpic.jpg

See the tattoo (yes, it is in fact a tattoo) right over her pussy? Says "Leck mich" which translates into "lick me".

I don't know .. didn't put me off or something, just gave me a chuckle Laughing

I would have expected something like that if she was one of these evil dominatrix goth chicks or something .. she must get some quite funny reactions from the guys she's about to screw. Embarassed

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Instant Action??
9 jambo 1630 Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:41 pm
No new posts Shaven haven or nature girl?
9 Dude Love 1663 Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:31 am
No new posts Do you get jealous?
3 BigMack 1276 Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:54 pm
No new posts Girls on Secretfriends that always show
16 antony19 6996 Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:00 pm
No new posts [ Poll ] How far would you go?
2 Dude Love 1157 Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:21 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Ring around the rosie All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Ring around the rosie on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005