Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Instant Action??

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Instant Action??
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Instant Action?? / Instant Action??

So, I've been hovering over at Camcontacts lately, checking out their ladies... In Adult, they categorise the hosts as 'Girls a little shy' 'Girls not so shy' and 'Girls Instant Action' --- which got me wondering, do the girls in the Instant Action really provide this?? For instance, is there all this obligatory chatty stuff beforehand or can we get right down to the hot stuff in private?

Anyone had any experiences with these Instant Action babes? I also suspect that most of the girls in the 'Shy' sections are also 'Instant Actioners' as they don't look all that shy really -- probably just pandering to our fantasy of meeting a shy girl who suddenly wants to get down and dirty Confused Wink Twisted Evil

Anyways, one Instant Action lady -- 'HotstuffXXX' -- is at the top of my hit list... Wink

jgibso
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: / Instant Action??

I've spent a bit of time and more than a few $ at Camcontacts and find that the Instant Action girls are indeed pretty quick to get into it with you. I will usually chat them up a little bit anyway, just to be polite. My favourites list there is getting rather long but check out BestSophie as a good place to start. Good luck. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: / Instant Action??

Cool -- yeah, I'd heard some good words about BestSophie's charms. Very very sexy lady.

I don't know if it's just that I've been doing this cam stuff for a while now, but I'm more keen to get to the "good stuff" -- maybe I'm just impatient?!? But, I'm enjoying these girls who give Instant action/pleasure/nudity. Less messing around... It's not so much a money thing, I'm happy to pay if the show is hot. It's just more of a "bring it on," "show me the honey," "take it all off, baby" kind of thing... Wink Embarassed Very Happy Waiting too long can spoil the mood, you know?

jgibso
Liven it up!

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: / Instant Action??

I think if you are a regular customer with a girl its nice to spend a bit of time chatting but otherwise I don't enjoy the feeling of being played by girls who sometimes seem to be giving you the 20 questions just to stretch out the time/$$. That is a major turn-off for sure. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: / Instant Action??

On one occasion I recall a girl asking me - once we moved to private - about my favorite food and movies. It was cute, but a little bit of a chore after gearing myself up for some hardcore action....

Maybe she got cold feet or felt funny about leaping into the sexy stuff straight away; beats me. But, it took about five minutes of chit-chat before she started disrobing.... Confused

By the way, Happy Labor Day to any North Americans outthere! Smile Hope nobody is "laboring" too hard today.

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: / Instant Action??

The 20-questions thing has been a problem, apparently, at a lot of sites lately -- but from what I've heard, things have gotten better, at some sites at least. The probably got tired of people complaining. See? The people in charge actually listen to people like us on this site!

My personal take on this -- if she's going to play you along, can her and go to someone else. I sympathize with these girls, and understand how hard it is to do what they do; and sometimes I think they really are just shy. But I think a lot of times they see us as suckers -- losers who still live in their parents' basement and can't get a girlfriend. Sorry if that describes you, but my perception is that most of us *aren't* like that -- that this is a hobby, a fun diversion we look forward to after a hard day at work. Not that different than looking at Playboy. Some of us are even connisseurs, I daresay, of fine female flesh.

Anyway, my two cents -- and take it for what it's worth.

lenn
Only just live

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: / Instant Action??

Wisely spoken. I think you are exactly right. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: / Instant Action??

Hey, I just stumbled across teengirl69 - another one of those incredible Camcontacts 'Instant' girls... wow.

Those eyes, that raven hair, and a body for sin Wink Twisted Evil

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: / Instant Action??

Hey Jambo -- another great discovery! Just like BestSophie, she's hot enough to be in the movies...or at least on a runway somewhere. Where do they find these girls? And do they allow tourists there? Very Happy 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: / Instant Action??

I know!! It's insane... BestSophie is another Instant Action girl at Camcontacts (and one of the foxiest girls on the entire net!)...

Maybe they're all from a mystical land where webcams grow on trees?? Confused Rolling Eyes Wink

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Shaven haven or nature girl?
9 Dude Love 1663 Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:31 am
No new posts Saying Goodbye
14 larry the cam guy 1663 Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:10 pm
No new posts Do you get jealous?
3 BigMack 1276 Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:54 pm
No new posts Girls on Secretfriends that always show
16 antony19 6996 Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:00 pm
No new posts [ Poll ] How far would you go?
2 Dude Love 1157 Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:21 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Instant Action?? All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Instant Action?? on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005