Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Girls on Secretfriends that always show

Go to page 1, 2  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Girls on Secretfriends that always show
antony19
Only just live

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:21 pm    Post subject: Girls on Secretfriends that always show / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

I love watching all the girls on Secretfriends and have noticed that there are a certain few who are definately not shy about showing off their bodies.
Becky
Sussan
Kasta
Asia
Evelinn
Amira
Akela
I especially like the top two girls on the list, who whenever you click on always seem to have their fingers stuck in their pussies! Does anyone else have any they could add to this list? Please help this first time posting.

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

This is a great list! It's like those cheat sheets you check out before a big exam.... There's a few of my faves on this list, too. I bet it was "hard" work researching these names Wink Razz

So, my contributions are the bizarrely named Chruty.... blonde, gorgeous and often revealing her tan lines! ....In fact, no kidding, she's currently lying on her back in free with her legs spread, no bra, completely naked!!! Stunning!

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

CHRUTY IS RUBBIN THE NUBBIN!!! Wow... In Free... This is Amazing. Anyone online now?? Check it out.... Woah -- she's putting her two index fingers in deeeeep. I'll get back to you guys later... If the trailers rockin, don't come aknockin. Wink Adios. 
antony19
Only just live

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

Thanks Jambo, will check this Chruty girl out!
I think we need to have a list of girls that are willing to show for us and ones that never do. I recently payed out on Secretfriends for a private show with a girl called Netia and after chatting nicely with her for about 15 to 20 minutes, trying to encourage her to get with it, I realised that she was too shy to show anything! not even a nipple slip!! Maybe she is new to the whole thing and will take a little time to get warmed up so I will give her the benefit of the doubt. Yet some of the other girls will show it all for free, even give you a girl on girl show if your lucky. Surely if your paying out for Private chat and you are really polite to the girl she should show you something, even a quick flash of boobies??!!
Anyone else know the girls where there is 'more chance of hell freezing over' than of them giving you a flash? All I can do is pay for a private chat and give em' all a try!

nanito
Only just live

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

antony19 wrote:
Thanks Jambo, will check this Chruty girl out!
I think we need to have a list of girls that are willing to show for us and ones that never do. I recently payed out on Secretfriends for a private show with a girl called Netia and after chatting nicely with her for about 15 to 20 minutes, trying to encourage her to get with it, I realised that she was too shy to show anything! not even a nipple slip!! Maybe she is new to the whole thing and will take a little time to get warmed up so I will give her the benefit of the doubt. Yet some of the other girls will show it all for free, even give you a girl on girl show if your lucky. Surely if your paying out for Private chat and you are really polite to the girl she should show you something, even a quick flash of boobies??!!
Anyone else know the girls where there is 'more chance of hell freezing over' than of them giving you a flash? All I can do is pay for a private chat and give em' all a try!

Netia shy Question
Im a little confuse, are you talking about this girl?

Pics from Secretfriends previews
Netia from Secretfriends

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

Daaaammmmmnnnnnn. That Netia is HOT!!!

I guess - like with most girls - it depends on their mood on that particular day... And the other day, Chruty was in the mood, I can tell you! Wow! Shocked Embarassed Twisted Evil

Another girl at Secretfriends who loves to get naked is Julietta. In fact, no kidding, she is topless in free chat right NOW. Check her out -- lovely Latina with lovely natural breasts. Mmmm. Cool

Mister Friendly
Only just live

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

Shantina shows it all. She is online and is totallly nude and touching herself in free chat mode. I love her because she likes toi use the Zoom. And she licks her fingers afterwards!!:

Right this secomnd, she has three fingers inside her!

TOo good to miss!

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

Totally sweet, nanito. Guess I need to start checking out Secretfriends more often again. I'm going there now, I think.

Meanwhile, there are several girls on DirectSex, like Maritza, who are often engaging in interesting activities. Pure, raw sex, that.

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

Check out Maddie at this moment! Oh. My God. I think she's trying to get her whole hand in there! Very, very raunchy and erotic! Very Happy 
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:16 am    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

So many girls playing with themselves...too much boobs and coochie...must rest before I have a heart attack... Shocked Shocked Shocked 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

Sounds like Big Mack had a busy night!! Wink Laughing

So, I've recently noticed a few chicks over at Secretfriends, in the free zone, and they're NAKED, touching themselves deeply -- you know, almost losing their wrist watches (if you know what I mean! Twisted Evil )

WOW. What's going on!!?!? I'm not complaining, of course! But, who needs to go private when you can see X-rated stuff for free! And, is this the same site that we once said only offered "shy girls" who hate losing their clothes?? It seems they've had a change of heart, or a change of policy.... (Thank God!) Very Happy

Viva SecretFriends!

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

My friend, I think a memo must have gone out to all the girls, or someone spiked their punch, or something. I literally saw three girls all but losing their watches last night. I have never in my life seen a girl squirt cream until last night -- seriously. That Maddie must have had a good time, and for about an hour, too. Shocked Shocked Shocked Extreme close-up. I'm not talking rubbin the nubbin -- I mean deep penetration. I wonder if they've been reading this forum?

I'm not sure why everyone's starting to charge for plain chat but allowing free video, but I ain't complainin'. In addition to the watch-losers I saw several rubbin the nubbin and a couple dancing and one seriously massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples. Could we be seeing private shows here?

I dunno. I'm not used to this change, and I'm not sure I'm healthy enough to survive it. But at least I'd die with a smile on my lips. Twisted Evil

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

Yep, we can definitely add Maddie to the list... She's two fingers deep right this second... Get on over to Secretfriends now if you want an eyeful!

Hey BM, I think you're on to something... Somebodies slipping something in their water supply! I actually wondered if they've taken a leaf out of DirectSex' book and started showing privates.... But, like you said, I ain't complaining either! I'm going to get my fill of all this fine naked pleasure!!! Twisted Evil

philsshon
Only just live

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

conny is pretty good, too. she's my fav 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: / Girls on Secretfriends that always show

We can add Nadezda to that list of girls over at Secretfriends who like to get nekkid Twisted Evil -- she's online right now, in free, with her legs spread, lying on a bed, rubbing her boobs and more. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Very horny and erotic. Wink Me likey. Very Happy

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Saying Goodbye
14 larry the cam guy 1664 Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:10 pm
No new posts Do you get jealous?
3 BigMack 1277 Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:54 pm
No new posts Question
2 Mister Friendly 1112 Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:38 pm
No new posts [ Poll ] How far would you go?
2 Dude Love 1157 Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:21 pm
No new posts How cool is this??? Chasey Lain on Flirt4Free!!!
2 jambo 1066 Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:22 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Girls on Secretfriends that always show All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2  Next 
Page 1 of 2
The messages about Girls on Secretfriends that always show on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005