Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

CamClub

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> CamClub
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: CamClub / CamClub

CamClub

I LOVE THIS SITE. Sorry - I just had to get that off my chest, before I even begin talking about the cool and sexy site 'CamClub.'

Now, as a webcam fan for the past two years, it takes a lot to put a smile on my face. I thought I knew most of the top sites, but CamClub must have slipped me by.

It boasts so much goodness -- Free chat with smooth video; hundreds of hot ladies available at all hours of a day; novel features such as "keyhole" peeks, so you can peer into live pay shows; and much much more. CamClub is, frankly, a must-see site. How have we missed it for so long?!

So, to begin, let's talk about these keyhole cam-peeks: roughly the size of a postage stamp and updated every minute or so; these are explicit previews into the naked pay world. I really enjoyed getting a nice sneaky slice of the action available... You see it all - dildos, sex, everything. A good taste of what is there if you like what you see.

But, that's not all -- the free chat is great too. So, when the girl isn't cavorting naked in my keyhole viewer, I can enjoy a large, clear, smooth image of her chatting and sometimes getting nude... Now that's what I call a Free area being used to it's full potential!

Yep, CamClub is one site that is put together in a pleasing format and runs like a well oiled machine... Of course, getting a good free chat can make anyone giddy... but, most importantly, what are the girls like!? Well, they're rocking actually. Dirty too, which I like.

The Webcam girls available are split into Just Friends, Centerfolds and Adults Only (needless to say I spent plenty of time in the 'X' rated Adults Only, yet saw some fine R-rated fun in the other sections -- definitely check them out too). By the way, Sunny Leone and Amy Sweet (semi famous centerfolds) are both featured in the Centerfold section! How cool!

That's not to say you should skip Just Friends entirely and head for the X-rated action -- "Kandi's Clubhouse," a performer in Just Friends, doesn't exactly sound 'PG' rated, for instance she beckons me with "I'm young, wet and waiting for you to cum play with me!" Wow. Shocked

Her profile lists her favorite toy as a double headed dildo and includes a topless shot of her knock-out pair of jugs. Amazing. Her prices are 99 cents for a webcam chat and $3.99 for private. Not bad. I like a hot girl who will relieve your pressures, without relieving your wallet of all its contents Wink

Although, compare Kandi to Hometown Holly, an equally cute 19 year old, perhaps not as raunchy, but still do-able. Holly's rates start at $2.49 for a webcam chat, and $5.99 for private. Hmmm - a sliding scale of hotness? Or just a sign that some girls expect us to pay more for similar experiences...

Well, truthfully, I both adore and loathe this kind of pricing system. It's - of course - very cool that the girls get to set their rates but it's also nice when the playing field is level. This way, I'm never sure what price is on the menu until I check a profile.

Nevertheless, once you find your favorite cam girls - the ones who are sexy and fun, as well as giving you the most "bang for your buck," you're on cloud 9! Very Happy But keep an eye on those chicks who price themselves out of the market...

Out of all the Adults Only babes, I discovered many stunners -- and there were plenty to pick from actually, and I was so pleased to find such a rich and tempting range of Asian, Caucasian and Black babes to choose from. Every man will be satisfied by the choice here, no doubt... (there's even a handy drop down bar which lets you hand-pick your type of hostess - like, if you have a craving for a latina, then the site will find her. ("Electra69" is a spicy latin girl, and a bargain at $1.99 for private!)

"Black Swan" and "Dolly Buster" were bootylicious and busty, some of the finest ebony babes I've seen camming (and I was only griping earlier today about rarely camming with black beauties!).

Other girls who made me excited include "Diamond Girl," very tasty, and "Candyxx" is a totally hot mamasita. And these girls are friendly too. A sure sign that they're enjoying their jobs.

"KinkyMary" was great -- a brunette who wears lingerie so well! I just can't wait to ask her to take it all off. "Tasteful Cindy" is a stacked blonde. And "BJ Queen" was fun to chat with, a blonde deep throat queen.

By the way, this review would be remiss if it didn't mention that other pay modes include Voyeur mode where you can enter a room without the chatroom host even knowing! You can't chat but you get to watch. How sick is that! I love it!

Also, many girls have Cam2Cam... and there's 3X Zoom on the girls cam... Nice. Just further reasons why I love CamClub!

I'm not usually one to pledge alegiance to a cam site after only a few visits... but I'm hooked!

Keep on Cammin'

Jambo

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts SexyNLive
1 larry the cam guy 15143 Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:23 pm
No new posts CamsUncovered
1 larry the cam guy 12880 Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:56 pm
No new posts OurCamGirls
0 larry the cam guy 3318 Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:15 pm
No new posts Vgirlz
0 jambo 3791 Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:47 am
No new posts CamWithHer
0 jambo 8275 Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:17 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> CamClub All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about CamClub on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005