Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Saduze from Secret Friends

Go to page Previous  1, 2 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Who's your favorite? -> Saduze from Secret Friends
slammer
Only just live

Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: / Saduze from Secret Friends

johnbgoode wrote:
mister friendly,
Everyone is welcome to their own little fantasies of what they think is real and obviously your out there in that Fantasy land. I know you feel that you saw something that never happened and if that makes you happy, great we need more happy people in the world, less crime that way. But for everyone who has to read this, no she didn't lick her nipple. As far as what the profile says, if you actually believe what they say, let me apologize first, sorry, but you have to be the dumbest person i have come across in a long time, and i want to thank you for taking that title away from me because until i read your post i thought i was the dumbest person around. go figure? The profiles are marketing tools to get you off and it seems to be working. But as i said you are in your happy place, so do us a favor and stay there and don't bother us with what you will never have in this lifetime.

Johnny Blowgood...
Very nobile of you protecting the intergrity of cam whores... but these sluts will do anything for a buck, and if you make arrangements for monetary type compensation outside of the site, they will show you whatever you like, because they know you won't be able to touch them. So, your happy place is behind the screen thinking they are your friends... you are a pussy... grow a pair man.

johnbgoode
Only just live

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: / Saduze from Secret Friends

hey buttslammer, been reading your posts, who stole your lollipop? 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts DirectSex Aleah
3 TheMole 5714 Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:28 pm
No new posts BestSophie
11 Dude Love 2256 Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:44 pm
No new posts Direct Sex Sharlote
0 dominik 3444 Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:36 pm
No new posts Black_pearl on streamate...yum
2 BigMack 2320 Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:29 pm
No new posts Amazingchick at CamContacts
0 jambo 1811 Tue May 23, 2006 3:05 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Who's your favorite? -> Saduze from Secret Friends All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2 
Page 2 of 2
The messages about Saduze from Secret Friends on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005