Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

"Pink" Hawaii

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> "Pink" Hawaii
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: "Pink" Hawaii / "Pink" Hawaii

Ya know, I was toolign around flirt4free today, and I stumbled across a lovely girl named Abbigail. She looked to me to be a Pacific Islander, maybe Hawaiian. Now, I lived in Hawaii for a few months once upon a time, and I discovered that the women there were gorgeous. The ethnic mix there has resulted in an enviable race of lovelies. Alas, I didn't get a chance to see any of them naked while I was there. At least I've got Abbigail. (And don't tell me if she's not Hawaiian. I want to keep my illusions intact, thanks).

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone, in their explorations of these here camgrrl sites, has found any other exotic Island cuties like Abbigail. I don't recall any, and I wouldn't mind finding one or two more... Very Happy

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: / "Pink" Hawaii

Miau at Flirt4Free also appears to be Hawaiian/Polynesian... Me likey her a lot...

By the way, I totally concur with Big Mack - Hawaii is full of many beautiful sights, especially their incredible women.

Although, BM isn't clear if he has ever been "lei-ed" by a Hawaiian girl. Laughing Just a little Hawaii-humor... Ho ho ho. Wink Rolling Eyes Very Happy

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: / "Pink" Hawaii

Lei'd but not laid, much to my regret...I'm going to stroll over to flirt4free and try to find lovely Miau so I can get my Hawaii fix.

One of these days I'll make it to Kauai and try to find me a cutie while I'm there. When I lived there I spent all my time in Oahu and was too busy to do much more than work and sleep! Sad, very sad. Crying or Very sad

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Amsterdam Live -- Turning the tables?
19 BigMack 2520 Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:47 pm
No new posts Threesomes and more!!
9 jambo 1484 Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:59 pm
No new posts new international online dating service
0 JohnFlirt007 1066 Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:20 pm
No new posts [ Poll ] What's your camgirl style
10 Dude Love 1173 Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:38 am
No new posts A quest for the Ass
2 Guest 1466 Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:14 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> "Pink" Hawaii All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about "Pink" Hawaii on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005