Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Vgirlz

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> Vgirlz
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Vgirlz / Vgirlz

VGirlz

"The classiest live amateur webcam site on the net," is the tag-line for Vgirlz (which probably elludes to 'virtual girlz').

Now, this sort of advertising slogan would normally make me chuckle, as the idea of 'classy' and 'amateur' in the same sentence sounds a bit like 'McDonalds' and 'gourmet' appearing together...

Nevertheless, I delved into Vgirlz, and was not disappointed. The Vgirlz ladies are absolutely stunning. Talk about models! These girls are straight out of the pages of FHM and Playboy, in my opinion. And, dare I say, many of them are indeed classy.

For instance, their photo shoots for their profiles are first class. It was like thumbing through a quality glossy mag (until the photos became explicit and arousing -- I liked that we saw some nudity in the profiles before investing in a 'Nude Chat').

So, first off the bat, Vgirlz has some of the finest girls I've seen in the cam industry. I love them. In fact, the girl named "NaughtyCoed" is out of this world -- that plastic bikini will haunt my fantasies. Twisted Evil And you get to see nudity in her profile, so you see what you're paying for and -- my word -- NaughtyCoed is worth it! Her body is outta sight! Her's, like many of the photo collections, are extensive and you can zooooooom.

Of course, this whetted my appetite for more... However, here's the kicker, this site clearly needs more girls. 'Free Chat' is available 24/7 but both girls (yep only two were online -- and a few times I found ZERO girls available! -- so the variety factor is weighing heavily on my mind. For example, what if I wanted more than either a co-ed or an asian -- however, I don't. I'd even love to chat with an Asian coed, so we're all good Laughing ).

Anyways, Vgirlz undeniably has a low variety, but the site has a cool cartoony design and the girls that are listed are scintilating and incredible. So, the real question is: would I prefer lots of choice, even if it meant that quality suffers? Or would I like low variety, and practically every chick is drop dead gorgeous? For me, it's a no brainer.

By the way, the webcams were good quality too. Not grainy (I hate that amateur often means low-budget and skanky). And, I have to say, these girls look seriously shaggable...

I would recommend "FireAsianXXX" -- she was phenomenal too. Lifting her skirt, baring all....

On another day, I found "BustyCoed" and she was really nice. Friendly and the looks of Paris Hilton (if you like the thought of nailing a stuck up rich bitch). She wasn't shy either -- a lovely blonde who doesn't mind posing for the cam. And yes, as you can imagine very busty too! She did a 'hand bra' and I could barely contain myself -- if you know what I mean! Wink Shocked Very Happy

The bizarelly named "RoyalBreasts" was rocking too. Blonde and jugtastic (I know, I'm noticing a pattern as well, but I assure you that this isn't a site just for breast men! There's girls of all types here). RoyalBreasts is a little maturer than the coeds and more for the discerning dude. And she freely gets out her majestic twins for a fumble -- wow. Good size and natural. I could keep coming back for more, here.... See the screencap above of RoyalBreasts. Mmm.

Actually a recurring word in the girls' online names is Royal? Don't know why...

Another babe worth mentioning is "InMyBed" -- just divine, and she offers close ups with her cam, so you can see EVERYTHING. I'm talking eve-ry-thing, more than her doctor sees, I bet.

Overall I have to say it's a smooth site to navigate, not jerky or slow to load. It's quite a relaxing experience, in a way, as you just sit back and enjoy the ride... so to speak.

In all, Vgirlz has only about 50 girls in its ranks -- but these are the most well vetted chicks in the biz. I thought LiveJasmin had good quality control but honestly these girls are amazing. I was spoilt for choice -- if only they could all be online more often! Crying or Very sad

So, if you manage to catch a chick in the Free Chat area, it's completely free and you only need an email address to sign up for a free account. Then there's a "Naked Chat room" (basically, a group chat) or you can join her for a "Private show." The chat fees are a per-minute charge or there are prepaid packages; you purchase Vgirlz credits, all prices are in U.S. dollars.

Apparently, each performer sets their own price per minute for the Naked Chat, anywhere from $1.49 up to $2.49. A Private costs $2.49/min for one girl and $3.49/min for two girls (although, I only noticed one webcam offering lesbian action, all the rest appeared to be solo girls).

And that about covers it -- bottomline: Vgirlz is V.good. Check it out!

Keep on Cammin'

Jambo

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts SexyNLive
1 larry the cam guy 15143 Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:23 pm
No new posts CamsUncovered
1 larry the cam guy 12880 Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:56 pm
No new posts CamWithHer
0 jambo 8275 Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:17 pm
No new posts JuicyNetwork
0 jambo 4287 Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:05 pm
No new posts 6-Chats.com
0 jambo 4797 Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:36 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Reader reviews -> Vgirlz All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Vgirlz on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005