Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Wake up! It's summer!

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Wake up! It's summer!
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Wake up! It's summer! / Wake up! It's summer!

Well, I guess most of the folks who usually chatter away here are on vacation or something, or maybe it's just too hot to post (at least here in the Northern Hemisphere). Well, wake up and go to Amersterdam Live! That'll give you something to talk about. I recommend Anelise. I have to admit that I'm coming around to understanding why some guys prefer to just talk. Sometimes patially-clothed is better than nude, isn't it? Anelice for one looks great in a skimpy outfit, and she's fun to just talk to. I admit that there are times when all I am interested in is action, but it's still nice to just sit and talk to a cute, friendly girl from Romania. They grow them nice in Eastern Europe, it seems -- in all senses of the word nice. Very Happy

Being Amsterdam, of course, this place is pretty wild -- apparently they even have live sex, but you have to pay for it -- and there are she-males too, if that's your thing. Shocked

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: / Wake up! It's summer!

Jambo Returns...

I'm not Superman, but I'm definitely back Wink So, Big Mack was right on the money, I think a few peeps have been vacationing and whatnot... Just got back from ten days in sunny California! Had the sweetest time (I like to surf). And now back to boring reality....

Although I am having a blast catching up on all the messages here... Sounds like some funny conversations to read and digest. And can you believe I haven't seen, chatted with, or pleasured myself via a cam-chat for at least 11 whole days!!! I feel like a monk or something... maybe a nun.

So, I'm heading on over to Camcontacts or maybe cumtv for some horny self-satisfaction... Hopefully they haven't changed the locks on me Very Happy

By the way, what else is new with everyone? Any new sites/hot senoritas I need to check out...

Hope you're all staying cool,

Cheers,
Jambo

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: / Wake up! It's summer!

Welcome back, Dr. J. You have been sorely missed. Why, no one's said anything even vaguely outrageous in days! Very Happy 
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: / Wake up! It's summer!

Ah yes, how we have withered without your charisma to keep us sane. Very Happy Now get out there and start scouting out all the hot senoritas, but keep your pun gun holstered! 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: / Wake up! It's summer!

Thank you both for the warm welcome. I will make sure my pun gun is set to stun (and so it begins...) Wink Razz Very Happy

It's good to be back....

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Where are the Centerfolds girls from on Directsex?
7 sereptis 4782 Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:34 pm
No new posts bessy at secretfriends
24 bulldog54 8562 Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:06 pm
No new posts Flirt4Free: Go for it?
5 Dude Love 1408 Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:41 pm
No new posts Somesing for you
3 ManForse 1435 Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:25 pm
No new posts Allow me to recommend imlive!
1 BigMack 1109 Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:14 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Wake up! It's summer! All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Wake up! It's summer! on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005