Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!
BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Sinulators: Holy Guacamole! / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

Whoo, I was just cruising the Happy Hour lovelies at imlive, and I ran across this sweetie named SexualEcstacy1. I was perusing her measurements (mmmmm) when I noticed that she uses a special toy sometimes. So does SensualSexBomb69 and several others! Now, if you know imlive at all, you know they show representatives of the girls' specialities, including the toys they use. Previously I was not aware that some of the girls used Sinulators! Those are the remote controlled dildos that you control from your computer. Imagine actually using one. They make Sinulators for guys, too, and what I'm wondering is whether you can hook them together to make it like a remote sex session -- i.e., the girl's dildo mimics the guy's thrusting into his fake vagina. This may be more than anyone wants to share, but has anyone tried a Sinulator with a camgirl -- either just controlling hers from a keypad, or in any other way? I've never seen these advertised for use except on imlive. I'm curious, so spill your guts!!! Twisted Evil Very Happy 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

Sinulators are possibly the world's greatest inventions -- I've seen quite a few actual orgasms on these things. Very awesome... And I've seen a few girls leap off quickly (they can't handle the intensity!!!)

They must be expensive though -- the ones I've seen are about the size of a sit-down lawn mower...

Haven't seen a guy's one!?! Sounds rocking.... This reminds me, we should start a thread here on blow-up dolls...etc. Twisted Evil By the way, anyone tried a "Fleshlight" (flashlight sized synthetic vagina) Mmmmmm Wink

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:50 am    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

The male versions are kind of like a Fleshlight. The site is Sinlulator.com. Haven't tried a Fleshlight and would be embarrassed to admit it if I had! But they look like they work well. And where, pray tell, did you see the Sinulators in use, hmmm? 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

I haven't actually got a Fleshlight... though I wouldn't be shy to admit owning one -- they look cooool. And if chicks can own vibrators and dildos, then us guys deserve a little TLC from a Fleshlight Wink

As for Sinulators, I've seen a few X-rated sites devoted to them -- never seen one used during a chat, so I'm keen to check out SexualEcstasy1 and the other babes at imlive who like to ride the Sin-Machine!!! Twisted Evil

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

Heh, I guess you're right about the fleshlight...why shouldn't guys enjoy their little toys too? Though if you're going to go that route, you may as well spend an extra few thousand on a RealDoll. But where the heck do you hide her when your Mom comes over? Twisted Evil

Isn't it amazing what people can come up when they set their minds to it? I haven't seen a Sinulator in action, but I've seen those sites where they create supercharged dildos and get girls to try them. Those, I'm given to understand, can be pretty intense. Booyah!

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

I dunno, I don't think I would want to use one of those unless you could like hook it up so it was transfering your own actions to it, instead of using a joystick or something. I mean think of the girl, I would think that could be unconfortable to her. I know I lot of people think the whole point is for the girl to do what you say but its a lot easier for her if she is having fun too, or at least isnt uncomfortable, and you want her to be there for you the next time you get on right? I wouldnt want to have Maritza on DirectSex or BestSophie on Camcontacts or one of the other gals I have kind of fallen in love with to start avoiding me that's for sure. 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

Hey Sinulator fans,

I just came across www.sinulatorcams.com! Loads of links to ladies who love to Sin... Very Happy Shocked Twisted Evil

(Mist y's rocking!!! - http://www.sinulatorcams.com/misty.htm)

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

Jambo, you are my hero. Really! Very Happy

Another nice find!

Gotta go...my computer's smokin'. Or maybe just getting "Misty"...

larry the cam guy
Only just live

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

The girl called Trisha Summers is amazing too..... http://www.sinulatorcams.com/trishasummers.htm

Did you see her?? A brunette with tasty breasts and very hot!!!

I wouldn't mind getting her off.... even if via a machine!?! Sinulators sound the coolest. I WANT ONE!!! Twisted Evil

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

Summers, Winters, whatevah -- she's a babe for all seasons. It's nice to see a hot brunette who doesn't feel the need to go blonde to help her career. I'd rather have a real live brunette than a face blonde anyday.

As for the Sinulator...I think I'll pass until I can afford to get one of the kind for guys so that I can link directly into hers -- then it'll be more like the real thing! Although I guess even the keyboard sinulator would be great for one of those long-distance romance thingies. Rolling Eyes

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

Wow, I've just had a brain wave... I want to be a Sinulator! Think about it -- you get to screw hot girls; driving them to orgasm heaven and back, again and again.

Of course, I get to do that now -- ahem -- Okay, maybe not, but if I had to be reborn in the next life as an appliance, dammit, I want to be a Sinulator! The number one appliance on earth (even before the microwave and dishwasher). Word. Rolling Eyes

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

But it has so MANY uses. You need to check out the video on Ms. Summers' site -- it's a clip from Tech TV showing them using it to mix martinis and cake batter. Yum! 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

Martinis, cake batter, and orgasming women... Does it get any better?! Very Happy 
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: / Sinulators: Holy Guacamole!

No. No it does not. Very Happy 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Reena - Secretfriends
11 Bono 6005 Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:11 pm
No new posts Kylie at CumTV
5 jambo 2770 Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:53 pm
No new posts CamContacts overload!
8 Dude Love 1451 Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:48 pm
No new posts HeavenLips
1 Dude Love 1727 Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:21 pm
No new posts Booble!
2 jambo 1375 Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:56 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Sinulators: Holy Guacamole! All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Sinulators: Holy Guacamole! on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005