Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

CamContacts overload!

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> CamContacts overload!
Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:01 am    Post subject: CamContacts overload! / CamContacts overload!

Hey you guys, have you ever had one of those situations where you just had too many choices you know what I mean? If am having this problem with Camcontacts, there just seems to be too many great girls to make a decision. As you may have guessed I am a fan of womanflesh in general and I think they all have something to recommend them from a sexiness perspective. Does anyone have any particular recommendations before I go spending too many of my hard earned dollars? I am most interesed in the girlies who will get naked and do everything my heart desires, not be coy and keep their clothes on, I can get that in any bar in town! 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: / CamContacts overload!

I hear ya! Camcontacts certainly has an ample roster of hotties -- and many of them will happily disrobe at the drop of a hat..... Nice Very Happy

Personally I recommend "sillyangel" for a good time Wink Wink Lots of one handed typing.... Very Happy

She's in the 'Girls Home Alone - Instant Action' section Twisted Evil Instant Action... what more does a guy want??

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:27 am    Post subject: / CamContacts overload!

One-handed typing? You mean you can't type with no hands? What else is your nose for?

As the old catchphrase goes, it takes to hands to handle a whopper. Twisted Evil

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: / CamContacts overload!

Good point!! Although, if the girl is really doing a great job, I'll be too busy to even think about typing anything Wink

And who told you about my whopper??? Very Happy Rolling Eyes

jgibso
Liven it up!

Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: / CamContacts overload!

Yes, Camcontacts is overloaded with hotties. Give Ellxxx a try, I wasn't disappointed. Also, ChillOut19 is pretty enthusiastic. For something more raunchy, there is Caroline4U.

As long as we're talking favourites try Judid or Shaquita at DirectSex. Both wet hot Latinas who clearly enjoy this as much as we do!!

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Raine on me / CamContacts overload!

I will definitely try out your suggestions my friend. I'm still finding all kinds of hotties all over Camcontacts, like this little filly here, she is RaineXXX. I surely would not mind getting "rained" on by this lovely one!

Look at those pouty little lips! I fear I am getting spoiled by all the cute girls on here. So many are pretty enough to be in movies.

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: / CamContacts overload!

I like how Camcontacts has that simple search function to find a host, whereby you type their name in the box at the top of the screen "Goto Chat Host...."

It makes it soooo easy to find all these hot girls that are being recommended Razz And they are really yummy, too!

I really like RaineXXX, awesome.... I love the ones with that "movie star" look. If I was an agent, I'd certainly give some of these girls my business card Wink

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: / CamContacts overload!

Where "business card" is a euphemism for something more cylindrical than rectangular, I hope...? Twisted Evil 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:48 pm    Post subject: / CamContacts overload!

Laughing Big Mack is on form!!! Classic...

I'll have to try that one -- reach into my pocket, then whip out my "business card" Wink

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Secret Friends LONGSHOT...!!!
8 Juebec 4159 Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:05 pm
No new posts Kylie at CumTV
5 jambo 2770 Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:53 pm
No new posts HeavenLips
1 Dude Love 1727 Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:21 pm
No new posts Booble!
2 jambo 1375 Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:56 pm
No new posts Rayza - FLIRT4FREE?
6 Juebec 3777 Mon Jun 26, 2006 7:33 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> CamContacts overload! All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about CamContacts overload! on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005