Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

HOW

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> HOW
Big Al

Posted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: HOW / HOW

How can an average looking woman wearing blue jeans and a shirt showing very little cleavage, get guys to pay 60 dollars an hour or one dollar per minute to just chat with them, nothing else.
Maybe I am not normal but I dont see the thrill in just talking too a girl, Who would pay a prostitute sixty dollars and just talk. Alot of these SECRET FRIENDS girl want exactly that.
All you CLOWNS paying these girls for talk are ruining the sex chat rooms for all us pervs. SO NOT PAY UNLESS SEX OR NUDITY IS INVOLVED.
SECRET FRIENDS MANAGERS,, PLEASE PUT THE SEX BACK INTO YOUR CHAT ROOMS,, THAT MEANS NUDITY,, FULL NUDITY OR NO MONEY,, BUT THEN YOUR FRIGID TEASE GIRLS WILL PUT YOU OUT OF BUSSINESS.

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: / HOW

Dude, didn't you ever see "Leaving Las Vegas"? Very Happy Seriously, sometimes guys do pay a prostitute just to talk. I wouldn't and you wouldn't, but there are guys who would.

BTW, I doubt many girls actually go private all that many minutes per hour. I think the reason they charge so much is that they only get a few minutes per hour, and then they only get a portion of the money they make anyway. Someone mentioned 50 cents per minute in another thread. That doesn't sound bad, but then they're not on hours at a time, either.

But I agree, if you pay private you should get what you pay for.

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Sucker Room
5 Mr.Nobody 2104 Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:35 pm
No new posts I love her
3 Dream man #1 2200 Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:25 pm
No new posts Fire
0 Big AL 1037 Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:06 pm
No new posts Secret Friends
1 Dick 1752 Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:11 am
No new posts secret friends
0 webber 1669 Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:36 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Where is she? -> HOW All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about HOW on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005