Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Who's your favorite? -> Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends / Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends

A great girl and absolutely stunning. Some webcam girls look 'girl next door-ish' but Yvet (at Secretfriends) looks like a catwalk model.

Here's some image links which might explain why she is one of my number 1 favorites.....

http://www.secretfriends.com/feeds/DynamicImages/Bios/GetModelImage.aspx?imagetype=still&imageid=821645

http://www.secretfriends.com/feeds/DynamicImages/Bios/GetModelImage.aspx?imagetype=still&imageid=751420

Is that the most incredible sight you've ever seen??

What do you guys think?

Dude Love
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: / Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends

Wow Shocked she is so smooth and creamy I think I could just drink her up. Suweeeeet!Very Happy Thanks for the heads up (so to speak Laughing ) Jambo-man! 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: / Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends

Hey, you're welcome! Very Happy Thanks for confirming my suspicions!! Isn't she just the tastiest, sweetest, prettiest cutie?!?! Cool

It's rare to find a cam-girl with such a complete all-round package... Like, some girls have nice tits, some have a nice ass, not many have it ALL going on at once.... Except Yvet, methinks.

We're not worthy! Wink

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: / Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends

Too bad she's so far out of reach in real life. I'm talking distance-wise, not league-wise -- I'm sure Jambo would be more than studly enough for little Yvet. Boy, is she nice. Her petiteness appeals to me. Another great find for Jambo! 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: / Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends

Thanks for the props, guys! I like to think I'm studly enough for 'little Yvet' too Wink

Wow, Little Yvet - I like that even more. I never really noticed how petite she is, lying on that bed - Yum! Very Happy I'm going over to Secretfriends now to see if she's online... Just irresistible.

P.S. Just noticed her bio says she's 167cm tall -- is that petite? I'm 6ft 2inches... sound like a good match?? Very Happy

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: / Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends

Well, 167cm -- that's 5'5", right? Not to tiny, but not so tall, either. Should be a good match for 6'2" (or 188 cm). After all, all cats are the same color in the dark, as they say. Go for it! 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: / Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends

That's true Laughing We're all the same color in the dark (I like that one!)

But also, we're all the same height when we're lying down Wink

So, how should I go for it??? I'm not sure if I'm the kind of guy to 'proposition' cam girls and then one day I'll tell the kids, "I met your mom on a cam site..." Hmmmm, would be funny though.

Nah, for now, I think I'll admire her from afar. But thanks again for your confidence in my status as 'Jambo: chick magnet' Cool

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: / Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends

Hey guys, I just had to revive this posting about the gorgeous Yvet.... Wow, it's been too long since I visited the svelte and wet Yvet over at Secretfriends! She's frickin' incredible!

Her beds always covered in teddies.... Makes me want to knock them all on the floor and have my wicked way with her!

Anyways- she's too good to keep all to myself. Check her out!

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts Allye on Secretfriends
16 who_am_I 21079 Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:46 pm
No new posts if you want to know who is my favourite
3 janTy 2224 Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:42 pm
No new posts Maylee on DirectSex -- a refreshing change of pace
3 BigMack 2573 Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:18 pm
No new posts Ginny on SecretFriends
1 CamLover23 2320 Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:17 pm
No new posts Rosana, Rosana
1 BigMack 1845 Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:27 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Who's your favorite? -> Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about Wet for Yvet on Secret Friends on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005