Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

Estelle on secertfriends

Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next 

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Estelle on secertfriends
CamLover23
Only just live

Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Estelle on secertfriends / Estelle on secertfriends

Aside from Ginny, she is my next favorite. I've been watching her for about 8 months and I think I've only seen her topless for 4 min. All this girl does is talk , am I wrong? It felt like a dream come true when I signed on at 5 am just in time to see her take off her top. I was rubbing my eyes thinking I was dreaming but I wasn't . I think Estelle is so hot and has an innocent look to her but I wish she was more free with her body like some of the other girls ... Ie.. Bonny , Becky, and a few others who seem to never disappoint. Wow. 
Davehoop6
Only just live

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Wow, you are lucky to have seen it, I have only ever seen her topless from the back, when I chatted, she said she doesnt undress... You are very lucky, lets hope she shows something again 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

That's dedication, man. Watching for eight months and all you get is a flash of some boobies.

But, hang in there. Maybe in a year or two, you'll get down to some serious flirting and foreplay action...??? Laughing

CamLover23
Only just live

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

jambo wrote:
That's dedication, man. Watching for eight months and all you get is a flash of some boobies.

But, hang in there. Maybe in a year or two, you'll get down to some serious flirting and foreplay action...??? Laughing

I (we) can only be so lucky

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Or you could just pay the money and get her to do what you want. Cool

Tony

Posted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:17 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Tony,

Paying on Secretfriends doesn't guarantee anything unfortunately. There are a whole group of girls who appear to work in the same badly lit studio or from there homes (I cant tell for sure) who will basically show nothing and just want to "get to know you". My advice is to watch before you pay to see what they will do.

Just for informational purposes the girls who appear just to be chatters are: Estelle, Mandee, Allye, Bessy, Nicoly, Jenniffer, Elya, and I am sure a few others I cant think of right now.

tony
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Pointless then. Rolling Eyes Never seen the attraction of that site -- why not just go to a site where girls will do what they're told? That's the point isn't it.

Never had an Imlive or Camcontacts girl not do what I wanted -- and if I did I'd get a refund so no skin of my back.

Tony

Davehoop6
Only just live

Posted: Wed May 10, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Camlover, when you say she took her top off, did you actually see her nipples, cos I have also seen her take off her top, but not show anything... 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Is Davehoop6 saying she doesn't have any nipples? Like she's a sideshow freak and that's why she never takes off her top?? Confused

Man, I've got to check this girl out... Because with this many people focused on a girl who won't take off her clothes, she must be Pam Anderson or something.....

CamLover23
Only just live

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

LOL, she has nipples. 1 is pierced and Im not too sure about the other 1 . LMAO , so yes, she has nipples ! Too bad I couldn't cap it at the time..but I won't miss this once in a lifetime chance again... ! 
CamLover23
Only just live

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Davehoop6 wrote:
Camlover, when you say she took her top off, did you actually see her nipples, cos I have also seen her take off her top, but not show anything...

Oh , and I've seen her take off her top recently ..but she put her hands over her nipples..

What I saw last summer ,around 5 am , was her taking off her top .. showing her breasts and nipples to the cam.. No hand over anything just pure nudity. I'm guessing she was drunk at the time because she has never been that loose about her stuff ever again.

Just like in airplane the movie,, I had to ask the guy next to me to pinch me just to see if I was dreaming....of course the guy gave me a weird look and walked away... BUT IT WAS NO DREAM AND HER NIPPLES WERE REAL AND FANTASTIC .

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

It's official, the new Eighth Wonder of the World -- Estelle's nipples! 
wecouldfly
Only just live

Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: estelle...I love her... / Estelle on secertfriends

Camlover23...I think that seeing Estelle taking off her top and showing her tits is easier than winning the Lottery...!!! I have seen her for 1 year...almost every day...I also paid...but I've never been so lucky!
I'm trying to download something about estelle from emule...but I can't find anything....do you have some recorded caps maybe?

BigMack
Live wire!

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:08 am    Post subject: / Estelle on secertfriends

Just curious, wecouldfly...why would you pay and not get any nudity? Did you know you wouldn't, or did she just not come through? I've seen girls on Secretfriends and elsewhere do much more than just show their breasts, so I'm pretty sure it's the girl, not the site... 
wecouldfly
Only just live

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: estelle / Estelle on secertfriends

BigMack...I explain you now: I didn't know she didn't get naked! I also saw the other girls doing everything...and I wondered why she didn't...and I was curious...that why I paid to chat with her and to be upset when she told me she wouldn't get naked!But at least I can say that I tried!!!!! 

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts So mad!!!!!!!
5 jambo 1151 Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:48 pm
No new posts Milagros on One2One, baby!
4 BigMack 1521 Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:09 pm
No new posts Twins???
9 Dude Love 1302 Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:37 pm
No new posts need your help with lery from secret friends
0 imabadrudeman 1458 Tue Mar 21, 2006 10:50 pm
No new posts Camcrush
0 Dude Love 1361 Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:08 am

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Webcam hangout -> Estelle on secertfriends All times are GMT
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next 
Page 1 of 3
The messages about Estelle on secertfriends on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005