Adult Webcam List
Judy's Reviews
Tony's Reviews
Forum
Resources

Click to visit PrivateFeeds

Sasha was voted top girl on PrivateFeeds

Click to visit Camcontacts
xSharonx hosts her chats on CamContacts and imlive .

Flirt4free blonde webcam girl Dior
Free chat with Dior of Flirt4free

Archived forum

www.royalcams.net

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Add my site -> www.royalcams.net
JanT

Posted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: www.royalcams.net / www.royalcams.net

Dear Judy&Tony,

Please visit our video chat platform and review us! Let me know what you need in order to do that.Thanks!

Best regards,

JanT

jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: / www.royalcams.net

I'm no expert, but this site looks a bit weird Confused

The index page looks like some sort of placeholder or Google search site, offering all kinds of topics, and little to do with webcams....

But once I clicked on the flirting/love/romance section and got to the cams, it was okay. None of the girls I picked were online though. Not really clear who is online and who is off....

Also, is this a pay site? Or just people looking to chat via webcams? Beats me...

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: / www.royalcams.net

http://www.royalcams.net/whoisonline/aer/1/online/ 
jambo
Live wire!

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:15 pm    Post subject: / www.royalcams.net

Hey hey, things are looking up. Thanks for the new link - it takes you right to the 'action' Smile

Lots of British girls it seems...

I like how they're separated into 'Shy Girls' and 'Naughty Girls'! Twisted Evil

Although, to be honest, the Shy Girls appear to be just as naughty......??

This is a quote from a supposedly Shy Girl's profile:

Quote:
Kate 1842 says:

I am a woman ,who like inteligent,polite men with sense of humor,but *naughty and wild in bed* I know how to satisfy u and myself. I AM NEVER SHY TO CUM WITH YOU IN PRIVATE
My expertise: Hello guys!You need some fun?You have good humor?Come to me and you will enjoy.be a real man and i am yours!I will be your dream if you want too..
Likes: I love to be kissed a touched anywhere on my body,*FUCKED*from behind with my hair pulled and ass spanked..yeah..my wet lips around your hard cock w while your tongue dance deep inside my wet pussy..till our cum*ITS MAKE ME ALWAYS CRAZY*
Dislikes: guys who not *LICK MY PUSY ENOUGH*

Hmmm... Yeah, shy girl... Probably works as a librarian and always feeds the parking meter.... Shocked Ummm... Shy Girl my Ass!!

This girl actually sounds like a sex-crazed nymphette. But, hey, who cares. I'm not splitting hairs. If she says she's a shy girl that's fine with me.....

Who would argue with a sexy nymph?

Previous topics   Replies   Author   Views   Last Post 
No new posts SpicyLiveShows
23 markus 17365 Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:16 pm
No new posts www.delichat.com
3 Cris 3212 Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:23 pm
No new posts Please add iChatNude.com
0 DrJohn 2389 Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:43 pm
No new posts www.livewebdate.com
2 lwdteam 2979 Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:21 am
No new posts camgirl ;)
2 Kalinka 2846 Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:33 pm

www.theyarelive.com Forum Index -> Add my site -> www.royalcams.net All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1
The messages about www.royalcams.net on this page were written by the authors above as indicated and do not express the opinion of this web site.

Old forum

02/15/2005